Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 5 Empty The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin on Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:01

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Perhaps a little bit too soon, but who cares: The Sims 3: Island Paradise is OUT NOW!
Download it from either http://goo.gl/wjF6p or via a proxy here: http://goo.gl/HAfJq
We'll add the download links to www.games4theworld.org very soon, stay tuned.

Have fun!
Remember: DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 00:34; edited 5 times in total

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:17

Hehe. You guys become more certain that this is all a scam with every post, although Admin has yet to post again.
Admin has a good sense of humour and he was having a laugh with us. There is no hacker. Relax Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:19

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:
bero123 wrote:would someone please confirm if it's working or not ?! 
I trust the site but Admin has been weird so....confused
Most of us are still downloading...... but i'm sure as soon as anyone is finished - we will update here.....

ok thanks Smile , I'm also downloading but I think it'll take a day to finish WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:19

I wish Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:22

O.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:27

80% done here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:28

I've got 43.2 %

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:29

sarcasticsuperherogirl wrote:80% done here Smile
 lucky you 4% FacepalmSadbounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:32

35.2% in 4h30, it's very long 110 ko/s now.  Average : 35ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:35

ForeveraloneFUU!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:37

I guess if anyone got it working successfully, they'd be playing and too busy to update LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:40

im done downloading Smile i started to install it yet but when im 100% and playing it ill tell you Smile i trust him. 100%%!!! ohhh and i made thiss acc just to say this lolz xDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:41

I have it loading now. But I had to make a backup of my game and start completely fresh. Also, I tried loading the game and turned that of for couple of times. I will let u now if game is playable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:43

Ceyla wrote:I'm also getting a black screen with my sims game not responding. I've applied the new ultimate fix and removed my mods folder, but none of that worked.
hmmmm...... maybe this download is not such a good idea....... so many complaints about it not working...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:53

Is this the Preorder version with the extra content?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:54

admin haz cookies, nyah?

Last edited by Kotona14 on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:59; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:58

Oh and to the comment about the modders not updating quickly, I can attest that Twallan already has most of his mods compatable with 1.55.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 01:59

just wanted to say that mine finished downloading will update you all after its done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:04

Says I will get to try it in 2 years and 11 weeks.  Downloading at only .3kb/s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:05

I'm just wondering how anyone was able to get it so quickly? It's not supposed to be out until June 25? I'm afraid to download it if it's not legit, I just got my game back up I'd freak if I ruined it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:06

91% 10m left!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:10

So I loaded game in Islo Paradiso and it is working, but it loaded slowly and on completely fresh game. Without any saves, mods, CC, etc. Though my machine should not be able to load it at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:21

Lutale wrote:So I loaded game in Islo Paradiso and it is working, but it loaded slowly and on completely fresh game. Without any saves, mods, CC, etc. Though my machine should not be able to load it at all.
Thanks for the update. glad to hear its working - first i've heard so far. but with no cc, modes or saves Facepalm    anyone else got the game to work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:32

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:
Lutale wrote:So I loaded game in Islo Paradiso and it is working, but it loaded slowly and on completely fresh game. Without any saves, mods, CC, etc. Though my machine should not be able to load it at all.
Thanks for the update. glad to hear its working - first i've heard so far. but with no cc, modes or saves Facepalm    anyone else got the game to work?
I'm still downloading...at 62.2%....will keep updating and let you know when and if it works. It is good news to hear somebody has it working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:35

Downloaded, installed and working! With all my mods and cc that were updated to 1.55. Making my first post ever here to tell you so. Smile

Never question Admin. Y'all should know better by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:37

I am updating my game to 1.55 (forgot to do it and I prefer to do it before a new pack comes out) and downloading the game in the mean time, yay!
I haz cookies!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:38

91.5% here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:38

94.3% Wink

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum