Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 21:31

First topic message reminder :

Update: 
We have abandoned the old "games4theworld.org" site, though as long as it is still online you can use it to grab some (store) items for The Sims 3. In the meantime, here is an alternative source for individual store items:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34210-all-games4theworld-individual-the-sims-3-store-items


And here a torrent for the complete store collection:















-You can now also report your problems with our Download Server quickly via: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/report-a-problem.html -


Hello everyone,


The moment you've all been waiting for: we've finally released our MediaFire alternative, in the form of a completely new website: www.games4theworlddownloads.org
As you might have noticed already, this website is still work-in-progess, meaning that a lot of pages and some download links are still missing. We decided to do a beta release, so you guys could give us feedback on how to improve it. We'll be adding the missing pages and download links over time, so be sure to check back daily.


In this topic we'll gather all your feedback and - if possible - implement the new feature(s) in the next website update. Please also let us know about the download speed and the page loading speed.
So please keep the feedback coming!


Exclamation In order to make things easier, please do provide a link to the page and a screenshot of the problem, if possible.


Known problems/improvements:

- Overall layout is too wide for some computer screens (Let us know how it looks on your screen and include your resolution/screen size!)
FIXED!
- Add a "Back to top" button
FIXED! (Thank you for the image, Lady ElDi!)
- December 2011 page will be fixed soon
FIXED!
- Host images on own server, instead of linking to other websites (E.g. ServImg)
FIXED!
- Change menu style (And colour, if needed)
FIXED!
- Change line height + font size
FIXED!

- Banner broken on this page. FIXED!
- Some split files broken? See this post. (this set, for example) FIXED!
- Being more specific about file format, see this post. FIXED!
- HJ split guide requested. FIXED! (Got rid of all the split files)
This set fails to install. FIXED!
- Adding a "limited edition stuff" category. FIXED!
- Making banners "fit to scale", if possible. See this post. FIXED!
- Some links are broken, see this post. FIXED! (Use a different browser, for example Google Chrome - See yellow warning on homepage)
- More broken links, see this post.
FIXED!

- Line-height should be increased on some pages FIXED!
- Add "COMPLETE year" downloads, to download everything from a specific year at once (Will be added once the website is finished)
- Disable Mac elastic scrolling, see:

Code:
<script>
document.addEventListener(
  'touchmove',
  function(e) {
    e.preventDefault();
  },
  false
);


IF YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK, PLEASE COLLECT ALL YOUR FEEDBACK FIRST AND THEN POST EVERYTHING AT ONCE, instead of making a new post for every piece of feedback. Thank you!


Last edited by Admin on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 16:36; edited 16 times in total

_________________
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027530
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down


Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin on Sun 09 Mar 2014, 19:11

@DuosAngel wrote:Found two more missing/broken links. Both of the Boho sets.

February 2013

BohoVintage1Set

BohoVintage2Set
Hello,

Thank you very much! I'll fix them within a few hours. Wink

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Posts : 18886
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Simzgamers on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 15:40

When i go to download a town i click on "Click Here to Download" nothing happens. Then when i click on the mirror it gets to 1% and say temporary error. 
PLZ HELP Shocked

Simzgamers
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-03-07

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 16:32

@Simzgamers wrote:When i go to download a town i click on "Click Here to Download" nothing happens. Then when i click on the mirror it gets to 1% and say temporary error. 
PLZ HELP Shocked


Hello,

Some of the neighborhoods don't have any (working) download links yet. For example, "Aurora Skies" and "Dragon Valley" (and a few others). However, you have working links for Aurora Skies GOLD and Dragon Valley GOLD too.

Also, can you re-try downloading, later ? Maybe even with a different browser...I actually tried it myself again, and it works fine for me, with both Chrome and Firefox.

Hope this helps you ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18954
Points : 25735
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Hermit Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by CinnamonGirl on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 18:03

Finally all store content is available! Thanks a lot! Very Happy 
Why didn't you send a newsletter? that's big news! Or did it somehow slip my attention  Surprised 


edit: please check 2011, some links are broken!

CinnamonGirl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 63
Points : 2725
Join date : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 21:10

@CinnamonGirl wrote:Finally all store content is available! Thanks a lot! Very Happy 
Why didn't you send a newsletter? that's big news! Or did it somehow slip my attention  Surprised 


edit: please check 2011, some links are broken!
Hello there,

Oh no, not everything is up yet!
I'm still in the process of adding pages. The latest ones are the pages from 2013.

We'll send out a newsletter when the website is as good as finished. It's still in "beta" at the moment.

_________________
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027530
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by momiji on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 06:55

you guys rock!

momiji
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 2387
Join date : 2014-03-20

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by CinnamonGirl on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 19:39

@Admin wrote:
@CinnamonGirl wrote:Finally all store content is available! Thanks a lot! Very Happy 
Why didn't you send a newsletter? that's big news! Or did it somehow slip my attention  Surprised 


edit: please check 2011, some links are broken!
Hello there,

Oh no, not everything is up yet!
I'm still in the process of adding pages. The latest ones are the pages from 2013.

We'll send out a newsletter when the website is as good as finished. It's still in "beta" at the moment.
Yeah, I figured that out when I started downloading  Very Happy
Still great news, little by little everything will be up, so thanks a lot!

CinnamonGirl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 63
Points : 2725
Join date : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 21:11

@CinnamonGirl wrote:
@Admin wrote:
@CinnamonGirl wrote:Finally all store content is available! Thanks a lot! Very Happy 
Why didn't you send a newsletter? that's big news! Or did it somehow slip my attention  Surprised 


edit: please check 2011, some links are broken!
Hello there,

Oh no, not everything is up yet!
I'm still in the process of adding pages. The latest ones are the pages from 2013.

We'll send out a newsletter when the website is as good as finished. It's still in "beta" at the moment.
Yeah, I figured that out when I started downloading  Very Happy
Still great news, little by little everything will be up, so thanks a lot!
You're welcome!

Please report broken links, if you find any, so I can fix them as soon as possible. (Download links that actually give an error, not unclickable "Click here to download" buttons. Those have not been added yet!)

_________________
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027530
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by CinnamonGirl on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 14:28

OK. I'll edit this message when I find broken links!


August 2011: BacktoSchool, LuxSpaLoungeSet
October 2011: Everything except Oct2011Set

January 2012: Everything except # COMPLETE month
February 2012: AfricanInspiredObjects, PriusVDLCset, RockClimbingWall
March 2012: Everything except # COMPLETE month
April 2012: EP6DJTurntableModernSet, EP6stereoSurfaceMidCPop
May 2012: Everything except # COMPLETE month
July 2012: arcadeMachineUnicorn, arcadeMachineZombie, paintingPosterIcecreamKP, SPBcactusSet
August 2012: carPriusCSet, mirrorFloorIcecreamKP, rugCandyKP2X2, signHWoodStyleRegIncEP3, tableDiningCandyKP, tableEndCrate
October 2012: DriftersDesireSET, LevelUPCollectionSET
November 2012: EP8RegSET, JapaneseDiningSET

February 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
March 2013: MardiGrasSET, PriusFamilySet
April 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
June 2013: NantucketSET
July 2013: EP10LimitedSET, EP10OriginSET, EP10RegSET
August 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
September 2013: CowSettlementSET
October 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
November 2013: EP11OriginSET, EP11RegSET, Halloween2013SET

(still have to check 2009 - August 2011)

CinnamonGirl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 63
Points : 2725
Join date : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by leesoa on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 17:45

If I havent found this site I probably wouldn't play TS3 as much. I really appreciate the official worlds, tips and updates you share. Im going to stick to this site as long as it will be avaible^^ live long (or more likely "stay" long as possible :3)
leesoa
leesoa
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 6
Points : 2372
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 18:55

@CinnamonGirl wrote:OK. I'll edit this message when I find broken links!


August 2011: BacktoSchool, LuxSpaLoungeSet
October 2011: Everything except Oct2011Set

January 2012: Everything except # COMPLETE month
February 2012: AfricanInspiredObjects, PriusVDLCset, RockClimbingWall
March 2012: Everything except # COMPLETE month
April 2012: EP6DJTurntableModernSet, EP6stereoSurfaceMidCPop
May 2012: Everything except # COMPLETE month
July 2012: arcadeMachineUnicorn, arcadeMachineZombie, paintingPosterIcecreamKP, SPBcactusSet
August 2012: carPriusCSet, mirrorFloorIcecreamKP, rugCandyKP2X2, signHWoodStyleRegIncEP3, tableDiningCandyKP, tableEndCrate
October 2012: DriftersDesireSET, LevelUPCollectionSET
November 2012: EP8RegSET, JapaneseDiningSET

February 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
March 2013: MardiGrasSET, PriusFamilySet
April 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
June 2013: NantucketSET
July 2013: EP10LimitedSET, EP10OriginSET, EP10RegSET
August 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
September 2013: CowSettlementSET
October 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
November 2013: EP11OriginSET, EP11RegSET, Halloween2013SET

(still have to check 2009 - August 2011)
Hello there,

Thank you for reporting those!
I'll try to fix all of them within a few hours. Wink

_________________
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027530
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 23:56

@Admin wrote:
@CinnamonGirl wrote:OK. I'll edit this message when I find broken links!


August 2011: BacktoSchool, LuxSpaLoungeSet
October 2011: Everything except Oct2011Set

January 2012: Everything except # COMPLETE month
February 2012: AfricanInspiredObjects, PriusVDLCset, RockClimbingWall
March 2012: Everything except # COMPLETE month
April 2012: EP6DJTurntableModernSet, EP6stereoSurfaceMidCPop
May 2012: Everything except # COMPLETE month
July 2012: arcadeMachineUnicorn, arcadeMachineZombie, paintingPosterIcecreamKP, SPBcactusSet
August 2012: carPriusCSet, mirrorFloorIcecreamKP, rugCandyKP2X2, signHWoodStyleRegIncEP3, tableDiningCandyKP, tableEndCrate
October 2012: DriftersDesireSET, LevelUPCollectionSET
November 2012: EP8RegSET, JapaneseDiningSET

February 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
March 2013: MardiGrasSET, PriusFamilySet
April 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
June 2013: NantucketSET
July 2013: EP10LimitedSET, EP10OriginSET, EP10RegSET
August 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
September 2013: CowSettlementSET
October 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
November 2013: EP11OriginSET, EP11RegSET, Halloween2013SET

(still have to check 2009 - August 2011)
Hello there,

Thank you for reporting those!
I'll try to fix all of them within a few hours. Wink
Hello again,

I've checked all of those links and I think you have a wrong idea of what a "broken" link is.
A broken link is a link that redirects to a 404 page/error. That means the file is not present on the server. (At least not on the location it should be)
If you're redirected to a long page of code, when you try to download a .Sims3Pack file, that means that your browser is trying to open/extract the file, instead of downloading it, which results in a long page of code. Please read the homepage of the Download Server on how to fix that error.

Some of the links you reported were actually broken though, I've fixed those. Thank you very much! Wink

I hope that clears up!


Last edited by Admin on Fri 11 Apr 2014, 00:04; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027530
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by CinnamonGirl on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 22:32

@Admin wrote:
@Admin wrote:
@CinnamonGirl wrote:OK. I'll edit this message when I find broken links!


August 2011: BacktoSchool, LuxSpaLoungeSet
October 2011: Everything except Oct2011Set

January 2012: Everything except # COMPLETE month
February 2012: AfricanInspiredObjects, PriusVDLCset, RockClimbingWall
March 2012: Everything except # COMPLETE month
April 2012: EP6DJTurntableModernSet, EP6stereoSurfaceMidCPop
May 2012: Everything except # COMPLETE month
July 2012: arcadeMachineUnicorn, arcadeMachineZombie, paintingPosterIcecreamKP, SPBcactusSet
August 2012: carPriusCSet, mirrorFloorIcecreamKP, rugCandyKP2X2, signHWoodStyleRegIncEP3, tableDiningCandyKP, tableEndCrate
October 2012: DriftersDesireSET, LevelUPCollectionSET
November 2012: EP8RegSET, JapaneseDiningSET

February 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
March 2013: MardiGrasSET, PriusFamilySet
April 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
June 2013: NantucketSET
July 2013: EP10LimitedSET, EP10OriginSET, EP10RegSET
August 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
September 2013: CowSettlementSET
October 2013: Everything except # COMPLETE month
November 2013: EP11OriginSET, EP11RegSET, Halloween2013SET

(still have to check 2009 - August 2011)
Hello there,

Thank you for reporting those!
I'll try to fix all of them within a few hours. Wink
Hello again,

I've checked all of those links and I think you have a wrong idea of what a "broken" link is.
A broken link is a link that redirects to a 404 page/error. That means the file is not present on the server. (At least not on the location it should be)
If you're redirected to a long page of code, when you try to download a .Sims3Pack file, that means that your browser is trying to open/extract the file, instead of downloading it, which results in a long page of code. Please read the homepage of the Download Server on how to fix that error.

Some of the links you reported were actually broken though, I've fixed those. Thank you very much! Wink

I hope that clears up!
Oh, I didn't know that, sorry Embarassed
I managed to download most of the stuff by clicking complete month, but thanks for the info, it's good to know!

CinnamonGirl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 63
Points : 2725
Join date : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin on Fri 11 Apr 2014, 00:05

@CinnamonGirl wrote:Oh, I didn't know that, sorry Embarassed
I managed to download most of the stuff by clicking complete month, but thanks for the info, it's good to know!
Hi there,

You're welcome. Thank you for taking the time to report all of them.
If you come across any more "broken" links, please let us know, so I can fix them.

Until then, happy downloading. Wink

_________________
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027530
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Ryu13526 on Mon 21 Apr 2014, 09:03

Help when i double click the EP6DJTurntableModernSet and EP6stereoSurfaceMidCPop
it doesnt appear in the installed content tab in my sims 3 launcher except when i go to downloads but their status are something like a circle with a slash on it and it is color red
and when i click those content the install button is cannot be clicked


PS: sorry for bad english.

Oh and also when i click the download for PriusVDLCset it says 404 not found.

_________________
HAPPY SIMMING!  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob
Ryu13526
Ryu13526
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 and Minecraft

Male

Posts : 17
Points : 2370
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 21 Apr 2014, 13:18

@Ryu13526 wrote:Help when i double click the EP6DJTurntableModernSet and EP6stereoSurfaceMidCPop
it doesnt appear in the installed content tab in my sims 3 launcher except when i go to downloads but their status are something like a circle with a slash on it and it is color red
and when i click those content the install button is cannot be clicked


PS: sorry for bad english.

Oh and also when i click the download for PriusVDLCset it says 404 not found.


Hello,


About the EP6DJTurntableModernSet and EP6StereoSurfaceMidCPop, please open a new topic in The Sims (3) downloads support. This problem has nothing to do with the "download server" itself.

About the PriusVDLCSet, can you tell us in what year and month this download is ? It's always a good idea to mention the year and month of the download too, because it makes the correction faster. Smile   
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18954
Points : 25735
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Hermit Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin on Tue 22 Apr 2014, 17:30

@Ryu13526 wrote:Oh and also when i click the download for PriusVDLCset it says 404 not found.
Hi there,

Thank you, I'll have that one fixed within a few minutes!

_________________
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027530
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Ryu13526 on Wed 23 Apr 2014, 06:15

For Carlos: Sorry for late comment..
               The PriusVDLCset is from February 2012 Smile

For Admin: Thanks for fixing it! Smile

EDIT: 
To Carlos: I made a new topic  Very Happy

_________________
HAPPY SIMMING!  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob
Ryu13526
Ryu13526
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 and Minecraft

Male

Posts : 17
Points : 2370
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin on Thu 24 Apr 2014, 19:11

Hello there,

I can't recall whether I actually fixed it or not.
Let me check.

Oops, I see I forgot to. I'll fix it right away, sorry!

_________________
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027530
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Ryu13526 on Fri 25 Apr 2014, 15:44

To Admin: That's OK Smile

_________________
HAPPY SIMMING!  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob
Ryu13526
Ryu13526
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 and Minecraft

Male

Posts : 17
Points : 2370
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin on Fri 25 Apr 2014, 19:12

@Ryu13526 wrote:To Admin: That's OK Smile
Can you confirm it's working now?

_________________
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027530
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Ryu13526 on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 02:36

Thanks! Its working! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

 Hammertime  Hammertime  Hammertime  Hammertime  Hammertime

_________________
HAPPY SIMMING!  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob
Ryu13526
Ryu13526
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 and Minecraft

Male

Posts : 17
Points : 2370
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by azinine on Fri 02 May 2014, 23:03

Hello Beautiful People!  I love you 


I just wanna report that under the June 2012 update, CarPriusPlugIn is a 404 error.  bounce
azinine
azinine
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age II, Skyrim, The Sims Medieval, Darksiders I & II, Dishonored

Female

Posts : 2
Points : 2532
Join date : 2013-10-28
Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by jeremi on Sun 04 May 2014, 21:11

Hi Everyone,
Are the store updates of the last few months on the waiting list? If there's a problem (i.e. buying store content, finding a provider) I'd be more than happy to help you (thinking that I have saved about 1600$ thanks to this site) Happy Simming!
jeremi
jeremi
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series; Sim City; Pro Evolution Soccer; Sid Meier's Civilization Series

Male

Posts : 6
Points : 2348
Join date : 2014-05-04
Age : 24
Location : Istanbul, Turkey

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin on Sun 04 May 2014, 23:47

@azinine wrote:Hello Beautiful People!  I love you 


I just wanna report that under the June 2012 update, CarPriusPlugIn is a 404 error.  bounce
Hello there,

Thank you, I'll fix that one within an hour!

@jeremi wrote:Hi Everyone,
Are the store updates of the last few months on the waiting list? If there's a problem (i.e. buying store content, finding a provider) I'd be more than happy to help you (thinking that I have saved about 1600$ thanks to this site) Happy Simming!
Yes, if you mean the last 2013 ones, I'm still waiting for the descriptions and pictures for those.
LoriliHime will do those, so if you're interested in assisting, feel free to contact her!

_________________
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027530
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by jeremi on Mon 05 May 2014, 16:28

In addition to the 2013 ones, I also believe that there are a few ones released this year. Although it is impossible to understand what was released when in the store, I think there is the jewelry set, the bakery set and the prism art studio set that are worth to take a look at. The jewelry and bakery may be interesting. I'll be looking forward to hearing news from you guys! Good Day!
jeremi
jeremi
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series; Sim City; Pro Evolution Soccer; Sid Meier's Civilization Series

Male

Posts : 6
Points : 2348
Join date : 2014-05-04
Age : 24
Location : Istanbul, Turkey

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin on Mon 05 May 2014, 19:05

@jeremi wrote:In addition to the 2013 ones, I also believe that there are a few ones released this year. Although it is impossible to understand what was released when in the store, I think there is the jewelry set, the bakery set and the prism art studio set that are worth to take a look at. The jewelry and bakery may be interesting. I'll be looking forward to hearing news from you guys! Good Day!
Hello,

Indeed, I heard, but I have no files for the 2014 Updates (yet). Nor the .Sims3Pack files nor the descriptions/pictures.
If you know where to find the 2014 Updates, please let me know, as I haven't looked into that yet either.

_________________
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 16 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027530
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum