Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by Admin on Thu 10 Jul 2014, 14:34

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

A lot of people have been asking us about the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo. Currently it's invites-only, but please note that it'll be released to the public for free very soon. Therefore we'll look into it, but the chances of us creating a torrent for it are small. (It'll soon be available for everyone free of charge anyway)

As for The Sims 4 itself, currently we know just as much as you do about The Sims 4. EA has not given much information yet, but we do know that the official release will be on the 2th of September 2014. Nonetheless, of course we’ll try hard to get you a safe, tested and working download for The Sims 4, when the time is there. We’ll also upload possible “extra” stuff, like Store Updates, to our Download Server, so don’t worry about that.

Stay up-to-date via this Forum, our mailing list and our Facebook/Twitter pages!


NOTE: Please DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead.


Last edited by Admin on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 22:08; edited 1 time in total

_________________
The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027529
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down


The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by Michelle801 on Fri 08 Aug 2014, 23:51

@mvl123 wrote:For people having trouble:

1.- Go to folder "_Installer" inside the main folder you downloaded (The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo), then go to "vc" "vc2013" "redist" and install the file in there vcredist_x86.exe

2.- Go back to "_Installer" and now go to "vp6" and run the "vp6.reg" click ok if a dialog box appears.

3.- Now locate your "Origin Games" folder, mine is in Program files(x86), and copy "The Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo" there.

4.- Go to "Game" "Bin" and run TS4CAS.exe and wait a lil' bit


This worked for me the first time, no problems.
Ah....i had origin already installed on my system so i didn't have to click the Vc6 file (all i had to do is sign in with origin once i got the game running), but i guess this will work for people that haven't installed origin yet?

Michelle801
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 53
Join date : 2013-05-26

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by Akirito on Fri 08 Aug 2014, 23:54

@mvl123 wrote:For people having trouble:

1.- Go to folder "_Installer" inside the main folder you downloaded (The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo), then go to "vc" "vc2013" "redist" and install the file in there vcredist_x86.exe

2.- Go back to "_Installer" and now go to "vp6" and run the "vp6.reg" click ok if a dialog box appears.

3.- Now locate your "Origin Games" folder, mine is in Program files(x86), and copy "The Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo" there.

4.- Go to "Game" "Bin" and run TS4CAS.exe and wait a lil' bit


This worked for me the first time, no problems.

I did it and not worked for me! That's the problem!!

Akirito
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-08-08

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by mvl123 on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 00:35

@Michelle801 wrote:
@mvl123 wrote:For people having trouble:

1.- Go to folder "_Installer" inside the main folder you downloaded (The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo), then go to "vc" "vc2013" "redist" and install the file in there vcredist_x86.exe

2.- Go back to "_Installer" and now go to "vp6" and run the "vp6.reg" click ok if a dialog box appears.

3.- Now locate your "Origin Games" folder, mine is in Program files(x86), and copy "The Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo" there.

4.- Go to "Game" "Bin" and run TS4CAS.exe and wait a lil' bit


This worked for me the first time, no problems.
Ah....i had origin already installed on my system so i didn't have to click the Vc6 file (all i had to do is sign in with origin once i got the game running), but i guess this will work for people that haven't installed origin yet?

I had origin installed and logged in, and I still did all the steps lol
idk it worked for me just using those few steps

maybe try having origin logged in and updated to the latest version and re-trying if it wasn't logged in?
mvl123
mvl123
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 14
Points : 2544
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by Michelle801 on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 00:46

@mvl123 wrote:
@Michelle801 wrote:
@mvl123 wrote:For people having trouble:

1.- Go to folder "_Installer" inside the main folder you downloaded (The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo), then go to "vc" "vc2013" "redist" and install the file in there vcredist_x86.exe

2.- Go back to "_Installer" and now go to "vp6" and run the "vp6.reg" click ok if a dialog box appears.

3.- Now locate your "Origin Games" folder, mine is in Program files(x86), and copy "The Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo" there.

4.- Go to "Game" "Bin" and run TS4CAS.exe and wait a lil' bit


This worked for me the first time, no problems.
Ah....i had origin already installed on my system so i didn't have to click the Vc6 file (all i had to do is sign in with origin once i got the game running), but i guess this will work for people that haven't installed origin yet?

I had origin installed and logged in, and I still did all the steps lol
idk it worked for me just using those few steps

maybe try having origin logged in and updated to the latest version and re-trying if it wasn't logged in?
Well, i followed the directions that were on the KAT site and that worked just fine for me...(And Already having origin on computer) Here's a snip from the siteThe Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Ts4_ca10
Michelle801
Michelle801
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Fable 1-2, The Sims Franchise, Ace Attorney Series, Professor Layton Series, Ib, Jak and Daxter 1-2 & 3, Legend Of Zelda Series, Tales Of Xilla 1-2, and Skies Of Arcadia Legends

Female

Posts : 53
Points : 2742
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27
Location : Crystal River, Florida

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by mvl123 on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 01:09

yeah

I used a different torrent from TPB and someone posted the steps i mentioned in the comments and it helped alot of people but others were still having problems so it might be the comp your using lol
mvl123
mvl123
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 14
Points : 2544
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by Michelle801 on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 01:28

@mvl123 wrote:yeah

I used a different torrent from TPB and someone posted the steps i mentioned in the comments and it helped alot of people but others were still having problems so it might be the comp your using lol

I guess I just had pure luck to get it running then...i hope we can find out the problem soon!
Maybe she should post her computer specs?
(Also, my computer is a windows 7, 64bit
With a AMD phenom™ II X2 550 Processor 3.10 GHz and 4Gb of RAM
C://HD with 103gb used out of 223gb)
Michelle801
Michelle801
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Fable 1-2, The Sims Franchise, Ace Attorney Series, Professor Layton Series, Ib, Jak and Daxter 1-2 & 3, Legend Of Zelda Series, Tales Of Xilla 1-2, and Skies Of Arcadia Legends

Female

Posts : 53
Points : 2742
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27
Location : Crystal River, Florida

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by killercolors on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 02:06

For those who are having problems getting it to work from the torrent sites you may just have to wait until Tuesday for origin to release the demo to everyone to really find out if it's your computers that aren't up to par for it or if it was simply the cracked version of it from the torrent sites that are causing you problems.
killercolors
killercolors
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4

Female

Posts : 17
Points : 2574
Join date : 2013-09-27

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by Enric on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 03:35

Carlos wrote:OK, I got mine from Piratebay now (uploader "iks_12"), and it seems to be working fine...
Me too. I downloaded the same and it's working without troubles.

However I'm quite disappointed, I thought that creating Sims with this new feature would be cooler and easier.

_________________
The Sims Plumbob 1 Enric The Sims Plumbob 1

Desktop custom PC: Windows 10 64-bit, Ryzen 5 1600, GTX1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM DDR4, HDD, SSD, dual 1080p screen
Laptop Ideapad Z570: Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i7-2670QM, GT540M, 8 GB RAM DDR3, 750 GB HDD, 768p screen
Redmi Note 5 Global: Android 8.1 on MIUI 9, Snapdragon 636, 4GB RAM LPDDR4X, 64GB eMMC 5.1, 1080p screen
Enric
Enric
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Minecraft, Zelda, Europa Universalis

Male

Posts : 71
Points : 2366
Join date : 2014-07-09
Location : Catalonia

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by *Cheshire* on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 03:49

Thank you. I installed the "vcredist_x86.exe" file and it works correctly. 

Greetings.  Very Happy
*Cheshire*
*Cheshire*
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims, final fantasy, left 4 dead, metal gear solid, zelda, resident evil, mortal kombat, etc...

Female

Posts : 25
Points : 2561
Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by KawaiiUnicornSims on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 12:46

I downloaded a torrent of the CAS Demo sims 4! Works perfectly,it's fast and fun to play. I don't remember where I downloaded it from though  Tea 3

KawaiiUnicornSims
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Skyrim

Female

Posts : 39
Points : 2312
Join date : 2014-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Narnia

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by liadegrecia on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 13:06

Edited, moving problem to the correct sub-forum, thanks for the clarification Carlos, it's just that so many people posted their problems here, so I thought why not?


Last edited by liadegrecia on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 13:58; edited 1 time in total

liadegrecia
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Stardew Valley, Crusader Kings II

Female

Posts : 19
Points : 2878
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 13:53

Hello all,

To all of you having problems with that demo, or want to ask any question, please re-read the Admin's opening post (I have put emphasis on the relevant part of the post, here). Wink  


@Admin wrote:Hello everyone,

A lot of people have been asking us about the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo. Currently it's invites-only, but please note that it'll be released to the public for free very soon. Therefore we'll look into it, but the chances of us creating a torrent for it are small. (It'll soon be available for everyone free of charge anyway)

As for The Sims 4 itself, currently we know just as much as you do about The Sims 4. EA has not given much information yet, but we do know that the official release will be on the 2th of September 2014. Nonetheless, of course we’ll try hard to get you a safe, tested and working download for The Sims 4, when the time is there. We’ll also upload possible “extra” stuff, like Store Updates, to our Download Server, so don’t worry about that.

Stay up-to-date via this Forum, our mailing list and our Facebook/Twitter pages!


NOTE: Please DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead.

This section of the forum is NOT meant for answering specific problems, and besides, it would be far too confusing to follow this thread, if so many people posted their problems here.


If you have any problems with that demo, use this sub-forum here and open a new thread:

http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f38-the-sims-3-downloads-support-pc

If you just want to chat about the upcoming Sims 4, check out this sub-forum here (there are already some open topics on TS4):
http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f39-the-sims-3-chit-chat


Thank you all for your understanding, and have fun ! Smile   




So again, if you have any problem, please open a new thread in the right section of the forum, instead of posting here directly.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18954
Points : 25734
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Hermit Kingdom

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by Ruthi on Wed 13 Aug 2014, 03:21

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I just wanted to say that the demo is now available on Origin.
Ruthi
Ruthi
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Mario Kart, Sims 2, Sims 3, Stardew Valley

Female

Posts : 14
Points : 3119
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 25
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo

Post by Admin on Thu 14 Aug 2014, 00:16

@Ruthi wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I just wanted to say that the demo is now available on Origin.
Hi there,

Thank you for letting everyone now!
I can confirm this is true, and will make sure the word is spread. Wink

_________________
The Sims 4 and the The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim (CAS) Demo - Page 2 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027529
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum