Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 3 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 3 Bn60syW to Games4theworld

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 3 20181110

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 3 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest on Sun 31 Aug 2014, 20:13

@Admin wrote:
killer478 wrote:go to their website skidrowcrack or skidrowgames they both release the sims 4 i download mine from Skidrowgames website now waiting for the crack suppose to appear monday
Hello,

Killer478, can you kindly stop with all the subtle Skidrow website advertisements? Once was enough.
Like I said earlier, Skidrow does not have an official website. The websites you're referring to, are all made by third parties. Skidrow does not release any cracks, they just create them and they're then spread by other parties.

If it's not clear why your subtitle advertisements are not appreciated, please take the time to read the actual opening post again. The reason I tell this, is because it's not the first time you're doing this; you've done it several times in the past too.

Misfit203 wrote:
i've never personally used skidrow torrents, not sure how reliable they are. i was hopeful for sims 4, but oh well. aside from games4theworld, only torrents i look for first in games
 are by R.G. Mechanics.
Keep in mind that R.G. Mechanics usually mess with the installers (if I'm not mistaken), creating a, what we call, "Modified" installer. These will usually mess with the Registry unnecessarily and may cause problems in the future. (For example, when you want to install a new expansion pack and your PC does not recognize the R.G. Mechanics base game, because it was modified)

As for everyone else: feel free to get your The Sims 4 copy from wherever you want, it's not our concern. Because we care about the safety of our users, we only ask you kindly not to link to any other websites having a download for The Sims 4 available. I've already banned several people on the Facebook Page for doing so. Just read the opening post again, that's all I'll say about it.

@Admin, you make a good point....
As far as the sims games go, I may use what i use from wherever i find it, but i only do so in wait for your release. As I agree with you, better to keep all sims games, expansions & stuff packs from the same release group, and where better to get it than you! (The Best) lol. I have nothing but appreciation for you and your team. I truly thank you all for this and for all the support you give to those in need. R.G is just who i go to and trust for other more recent games that may not be offered here. Thank You again! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 00:11

Carlos wrote:
persephone325 wrote:Sorry to be annoying and asking so many questions.

Is there a time frame for how long after the release we can expect to be able to download the torrent from you guys? I thought I read somewhere that it would be a week, but I'm not positive.

There is no ETA ("Expected Time of Arrival") for The Sims 4 on G4TW - it will be released when time is ripe. 

Alright. ^^

Markus_Wolf wrote:Why so much impatience? Crack will be out when is out. 10-15 days more means nothing. And probably is best to wait for other expirience when crack is out

I didn't realize there was anything wrong with being curious.  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 00:54

persephone325 wrote:
Markus_Wolf wrote:Why so much impatience? Crack will be out when is out. 10-15 days more means nothing. And probably is best to wait for other expirience when crack is out

I didn't realize there was anything wrong with being curious.  Shocked

You're right persephone, everybody has the right to be curious. Smile  That said, of course, G4TW will try to bring on a safe upload, as soon as possible, but there really is no way to tell how long that's going to take though.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2, The Elder Scrolls Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 04:39

Just letting everyone know that there will be a crack out in 24 and a half hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 04:47

kristannah wrote:Just letting everyone know that there will be a crack out in 24 and a half hours

who told you this? admin and lady eldi havent said anything and never do. they upload the crack whenever its available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 06:23

@raelaroux 
i think they mean from that other place. i heard 16 hours, and that was a few hours ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 07:10

Yeah its from a separate site

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 08:21

pfff i do believe G4TW - there is no official skidrow website
i was a fool to believe - i wanted the sims 4 so badly
so many people are so mean, and dumb ... i don't understand ...

i know one thing now - i trust G4TW so i will wait as much as it costs me be i choose safety for my computer Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:38

KimBauer wrote:pfff i do believe G4TW - there is no official skidrow website

i know one thing now - i trust G4TW so i will wait as much as it costs me be i choose safety for my computer Wink

You can watch some play-through videos on YouTube from some people who went to the player's camp to get your fix for a while lol. Or play the Sims 3. Or buy the game  No and play tomorrow (a blatantly unfinished game, worth $25 at most IMO  Facepalm ).

Games4theworld really is the best community for the sims. They do so much and help so many people, asking for nothing in return. They really do have simmers' best interest at heart. I feel fortunate I came across their downloads a few years ago. They really have a reputation of gold. That being said, don't feel guilty/foolish because you went elsewhere to get the game. At the end of the day it's only you and your computer that is affected by your decision. The only thing you need to worry about is honing the skill of discernment. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 13:25

I rather wait until Games4TheWorld releases it, they are trustworthy and safe. I'm not trusting Skidrow, sorry, but not sorry. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 14:05

I believe that G4TW can do it I have been really impatient but the lets play videos on youtube will be a big help for me.

Last edited by k-a-r-m-e-n on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 14:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Couldnt See Color)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 14:56

starcristen wrote:
KimBauer wrote:pfff i do believe G4TW - there is no official skidrow website

You can watch some play-through videos on YouTube from some people who went to the player's camp to get your fix for a while lol. Or play the Sims 3. Or buy the game  No and play tomorrow (a blatantly unfinished game, worth $25 at most IMO  Facepalm ).

Games4theworld really is the best community for the sims. They do so much and help so many people, asking for nothing in return. They really do have simmers' best interest at heart. I feel fortunate I came across their downloads a few years ago. They really have a reputation of gold. That being said, don't feel guilty/foolish because you went elsewhere to get the game. At the end of the day it's only you and your computer that is affected by your decision. The only thing you need to worry about is honing the skill of discernment. I love you
Honestly, just wait it out. Or spend $60 bucks for a game barely worth 30. lol

This is the one time a sims base game didnt have me itching to buy it. This is the first pirated sims base game i will ever acquire. the end of an era is beginning lol I dont feel it has enough content for me to spend the money theyre asking for on it. Sorry, but i know the value of things and its not worth 60. Ill wait till it goes on sale afetr trying it out for freeee cuz by nature i have to own all the sims base games physically if i enjoy them. If its garbage then.. thats the end for me. Sad but i feel it wont be so bad. just needs a couple eps and a feww patches then itll feel full and fun again.

Ill wait as long as you guys need, G4TW, I cant complain about a free release Wat. I need to read/watch a lot of reviews and lets plays and look at pictures before my excitement level starts moving.
 ho hum. Tea 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 16:54

does origin allow proxy servers? cause the game comes out in singapore in 2 hours (i pre ordered)  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 17:20

mvl123 wrote:does origin allow proxy servers? cause the game comes out in singapore in 2 hours (i pre ordered)  Shocked

I have certainly heard about people using VPNs to unlock some games early in Origin. But there are others that claim that this could lead to a ban, although I have never seen it happen.

You could definitely try it out if you want, but keep in mind that it is at your own risk. Wink

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 3 8BC49BC64E20BC22BCB65922C62C08B0787C04C1
"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
SeoY
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 17:49

@SeoY wrote:
mvl123 wrote:does origin allow proxy servers? cause the game comes out in singapore in 2 hours (i pre ordered)  Shocked

I have certainly heard about people using VPNs to unlock some games early in Origin. But there are others that claim that this could lead to a ban, although I have never seen it happen.

You could definitely try it out if you want, but keep in mind that it is at your own risk. Wink

How would one do that, in theory?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 17:55

IT WORKED, im playing the game right now lmfao

if anyone has preordered the game follow this websites guide, trust me it works im sooo happy!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/1z9npl/guide_how_to_use_a_vpn_to_unlock_titanfall_early

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 17:55

Sims3gal1013 wrote:

The basic idea in that case could be to use an IP address from Singapore. I assume though that this isn't going to work, because there is probably some sort of "IP blacklist", that will block any VPNs or proxies.

But yes, feel free to try that, anyone, if you can't wait just a few hours more... Razz
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2, The Elder Scrolls Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 18:24

Carlos wrote:
Sims3gal1013 wrote:

The basic idea in that case could be to use an IP address from Singapore. I assume though that this isn't going to work, because there is probably some sort of "IP blacklist", that will block any VPNs or proxies.

But yes, feel free to try that, anyone, if you can't wait just a few hours more... Razz
I'm waiting! It's not about how fast you can get it, it's about how safe you can get it. I'm only trusting G4TW.  cheers

Last edited by kailawaila0303 on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 18:43; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 18:26

mvl123 wrote:IT WORKED, im playing the game right now lmfao

if anyone has preordered the game follow this websites guide, trust me it works im sooo happy!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/1z9npl/guide_how_to_use_a_vpn_to_unlock_titanfall_early
Pictures or it didn't happen, How Did you even get a code to play? and is your computer still alive? (any viruses or Trojans?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 18:42

Michelle801 wrote:
mvl123 wrote:IT WORKED, im playing the game right now lmfao

Pictures or it didn't happen, How Did you even get a code to play? and is your computer still alive? (any viruses or Trojans?)

No viruses or anything, the only thing I used the VPN for was to get through the release and then origin downloaded something and the game started, after it started I disconnected the VPN, it didnt ask for any code at all.

heres a picture of my current game lol http://prntscr.com/4insg4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 19:38

listening to the sims 4 soundtrack just waiting lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 19:41

Misfit203 wrote:listening to the sims 4 soundtrack just waiting lol
This is the story of my life, it soothes me.  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 19:52

*twiddles thumb*

My laptop is due to arrive tomorrow - I have Windows 8.1 burned on a DVD (thanks for that too G4TW), and extra memory stick of 2 gigs at hand... Tomorrow will be just SO much FUN, even if the G4TW Sims 4 release won't be available yet. Can barely stand the wait! So excitement! Much anticipation! Wow! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 20:51

I heard that in South Korea game is out, so probably is crack from this game?

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 20:58

Markus_Wolf wrote:I heard that in South Korea game is out, so probably is crack from this game?

Yes, the game is already out in South Korea but I find it very doubtful that there is already a Crack for it. What this user meant is that if you pre-ordered this is a possibility to get it early.  Again, all of this is at your own risk

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 3 8BC49BC64E20BC22BCB65922C62C08B0787C04C1
"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
SeoY
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:40

persephone325 wrote:Sorry to be annoying and asking so many questions.

Is there a time frame for how long after the release we can expect to be able to download the torrent from you guys? I thought I read somewhere that it would be a week, but I'm not positive.
Hi there,

Indeed hard to tell at this point. I generally aim for 2 weeks at most, to be on the safe side.

Misfit203 wrote:@Admin, you make a good point....
As far as the sims games go, I may use what i use from wherever i find it, but i only do so in wait for your release. As I agree with you, better to keep all sims games, expansions & stuff packs from the same release group, and where better to get it than you! (The Best) lol. I have nothing but appreciation for you and your team. I truly thank you all for this and for all the support you give to those in need. R.G is just who i go to and trust for other more recent games that may not be offered here. Thank You again! Smile
Thank you for your support and trust in the Games4theworld team! You guys are the real power behind Games4theworld. Smile

kailawaila0303 wrote:I rather wait until Games4TheWorld releases it, they are trustworthy and safe. I'm not trusting Skidrow, sorry, but not sorry. 
Actually, Skidrow is safe and their cracks are good. But the problem is that their cracks are not released via one source. Everyone can upload a "Skidrow" torrent, if you know what I mean. The problem is that you do not know which ones are safe/legit and which ones are not. Other than that, Skidrow is a respected scene group.

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:42

we have to not forgot at first the game was made for an online game : it explains a lot for me
look at the graphisms > for me it really is for an online game more cartoonesque don't you think?
and all the loss like pool or toddlers i think it's about that to

i'm agree it's not worth 60 ... but the build mode seems great ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum