Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 25 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 25 Bn60syW to Games4theworld

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 25 20181110

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 25 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 18:47

Drazard wrote:
Zaishe wrote:
Drazard wrote:
Zaishe wrote:Hi Drazard,
can you tell me which version of sims 4 you downloaded?
I download my installer from one of the
Cracker Name:
Skidrow Poser
in the torrent site currently I'm using V5 of crack so far no crash until now.
thank you Drazard. I think I found that one on kat.
Don't thank me yet, you have to make it work first  lol!
lol yeah Smile but I am waiting for my brother's response to my request of buying sims 4 for me. If today he doesn't buy then will download pirated. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:05

I've just seen that crack v6 up, could this actually be the no Origin crack already?!! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:08

occultation wrote:Can I still play with my saved game/family if I back it up and delete the EA Folder? Then paste it back in the new folder? Or is the ctd issues embedded into my save? haha
The best thing to do, is to upload your HOUSEHOLD in the gallery and if I'm not mistaken the skills won't disappear, I'm not sure if that's true but if it's true please let me know. 
Zaishe wrote:
Drazard wrote:
Zaishe wrote:
Drazard wrote:
Zaishe wrote:Hi Drazard,
can you tell me which version of sims 4 you downloaded?
I download my installer from one of the
Cracker Name:
Skidrow Poser
in the torrent site currently I'm using V5 of crack so far no crash until now.
thank you Drazard. I think I found that one on kat.
Don't thank me yet, you have to make it work first  lol!
lol yeah Smile but I am waiting for my brother's response to my request of buying sims 4 for me. If today he doesn't buy then will download pirated. Smile
Well I hope your brother bought you a sims 4 so we could share account JK!  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:08

My sim here is eating her Fruit & Yogurt Parfait with a spanner. I must note she had previously repaired a shower Very Happy haha http://puu.sh/buP34.jpg

I have the pirated version, specifically I have downloaded the Deluxe Edition from piratebay: "GMT.KZ_The_Sims_4_Deluxe_Edition_RePack_MAXAGENT" and the update & crack "3DMGAME-The.Sims.4.Update.1.Incl.Crack.v4" 

I only downloaded this today, and couldn't see the v5 crack on tpb WhatDidUJustCallMe? I've played all day and crashed a couple times while traveling before I deleted my EA GAMES>The Sims 4 folder. Hasn't crashed since, and I've traveled several times.

EDIT: I just laughed so hard when she put the spanner in her mouth lmao http://puu.sh/buPCa.jpg

EDIT #2: It appears that the spanner is glued to her hand... uh-oh Sad

Last edited by rlspratt1993 on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:13; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:13

rispratt1993 wrote:I only downloaded this today, and couldn't see the v5 crack on tpb About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 25 4011807745 I've played all day and crashed a couple times while traveling before I deleted my EA GAMES>The Sims 4 folder. Hasn't crashed since, and I've traveled several times.
If you want to keep up with these cracks Google 'Skidrowgames', although I'm surprised there is no G4TW version yet as the latest cracks have all been stable versions

EDIT: Although the cracks can't be that complete if one day later there's a knew one haha

Last edited by DrFondoo on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Realisation)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:22

DrFondoo wrote:
rispratt1993 wrote:I only downloaded this today, and couldn't see the v5 crack on tpb About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 25 4011807745 I've played all day and crashed a couple times while traveling before I deleted my EA GAMES>The Sims 4 folder. Hasn't crashed since, and I've traveled several times.
If you want to keep up with these cracks Google 'Skidrowgames', although I'm surprised there is no G4TW version yet as the latest cracks have all been stable versions

EDIT: Although the cracks can't be that complete if one day later there's a knew one haha
 I'm not going to DL this illeged v6 as I have no problems with v5 lol i'll update it when i get problems or G4TW uploads their chosen version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:27

Okay just got crack v6, might just be my copy but 'update 2' that comes with it has a broken file in the 'client' folder. However the crack is fine, concrete proof it's easier to wait for G4TW than fiddle around with all these new cracks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:27

DrFondoo wrote:I've just seen that crack v6 up, could this actually be the no Origin crack already?!! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
His reputation looks reliable but who knows, but maybe tomorrow I'll download that file I'm too lazy to download since I have no problem with my sims anymore why should I bother that much with the new crack lol.
rlspratt1993 wrote:My sim here is eating her Fruit & Yogurt Parfait with a spanner. I must note she had previously repaired a shower Very Happy haha http://puu.sh/buP34.jpg

I have the pirated version, specifically I have downloaded the Deluxe Edition from piratebay: "GMT.KZ_The_Sims_4_Deluxe_Edition_RePack_MAXAGENT" and the update & crack "3DMGAME-The.Sims.4.Update.1.Incl.Crack.v4" 

I only downloaded this today, and couldn't see the v5 crack on tpb WhatDidUJustCallMe? I've played all day and crashed a couple times while traveling before I deleted my EA GAMES>The Sims 4 folder. Hasn't crashed since, and I've traveled several times.

EDIT: I just laughed so hard when she put the spanner in her mouth lmao http://puu.sh/buPCa.jpg

EDIT #2: It appears that the spanner is glued to her hand... uh-oh Sad
I'm Glad that deleting EA GAMES in My documents works. I don't like the TPB because of their search bar, if you want alternative torrent site use kickass.to it has a better search bar than TPB
DrFondoo wrote:

G4TW probably doesn't trust the
Cracker Name:
3DM Crack only Skidrow/Reloaded
so be patience until those two cracker release their real own crack.

occultation wrote:Can I still play with my saved game/family if I back it up and delete the EA Folder? Then paste it back in the new folder? Or is the ctd issues embedded into my save? haha

Well, before you delete your save game, why not upload your household first in the Sims 4 Gallery cause If I'm not mistaken their skill will remain, I'm not 100% just let me know if it's work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:41

Drazard wrote:His reputation looks reliable but who knows, but maybe tomorrow I'll download that file I'm too lazy to download since I have no problem with my sims anymore why should I bother that much with the new crack lol.
Haha yeah, v6 is not NO ORIGIN so I wouldn't bother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:48

So I wasn't patient enough to wait for the G4TW crack so I downloaded the v5 one.
When I extract it my anti-virus quarantines the 3dmgame.dll file as a trojan? Is the file safe so I can restore it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:36

eltho108 wrote:So I wasn't patient enough to wait for the G4TW crack so I downloaded the v5 one.
When I extract it my anti-virus quarantines the 3dmgame.dll file as a trojan? Is the file safe so I can restore it?
 Yes it is safe! My Windows Security Essentials did the same thing, when I restored it it kept adding it back! You have to add it to the exceptions list. The Antivirus sees it as a threat because it 'alters software' (it's bypassing the origin activation so that you can play).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:45

You could always quickly upload a household and then just make a clone in a different lot and then delete him/her/them, my game just crashed which is a good excuse to have a break Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 23:58

Misfit203 wrote:I had watchdogs a week early with no problems at all lol 
-feelin blessed- 

but yeah i been seeing sims 4 everywhere and every file is like 60mbs, like come on really? people are that stupid?

and the other half are all those links with the do one of these 5 simple downloads or surveys to see link, which of course they never work no matter how many of them you try.

people need to use common sense. or as best stated above, stay safe and just wait.

You'd be surprised about some people. They just see the words "The Sims 4 by blah blah blah [FULL GAME]" discarding the file size and end up messing their systems up. When that happens I have no sympathy for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 03:10

Drazard wrote:
tinnie wrote:Seeing that sims works well for some of you was so tempting that I'm downloading it now. I'd rather wait for the G4TW version, but I'm starting college in little over a week so I'd like to play as much as I can before that so I can no longer wait.
So the V5 crack is up to download already? I was planning to apply the V4 one like it's shown on the video that Drazard posted earlier. Is the way of applying it and everything the same or are there any changes?
I think it doesn't matter if you use G4TW upload or the other upload cause G4TW were not the one who makes the crack they are just using the others work too and about the crack installation from V4-V5 I didn't change any of them, I just copy and overwrite the crack and the update content into the sims 4 location then done.

"Remember to delete the EA in My Document if you're experiencing game crash V4-V5."
So you just copy the provided crack files and paste em in the Gam>Bin? Then u copy and paste the update? Or should I update it first then crack it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 03:29

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:Today I was on Google looking for Mods for The Sims 4, but when I was looking I found this http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ea-fixing-the-sims-4-gay-name-block/0138085 , It's a bizarre easter egg of The Sims 4, the most strenge I ever seen "This easter egg prevents the users using this words on the Sim Name, Last Name, description of the family and when you try to upload your family to the game server" and then The Sims 4 company said they will solve the problem, After watch this I decided to see If the problem was already solved, but this appeared:

https://i.imgur.com/C88YwRM.png

Portuguese and Brazilian bad words disallowed photo:

https://i.imgur.com/aYbGLZr.png

PS: I also tried the F*** and the S*** words, they are also disallowed and also bad words in portuguese (br and pt) are also disallowed and maybe other countries bad words are also too.
The Sims 4 already solve the problem with the "gay, etc" words with the update 2 but the bad words are still disallowed

PS: Crack V6 from 3dmgame is finally release. What's new in this version:

A bug fixed for XP users.

Warning: Update 2 is required for Crack V6 to work

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 04:52

kupocygirl wrote:So you just copy the provided crack files and paste em in the Gam>Bin? Then u copy and paste the update? Or should I update it first then crack it?

Hello kupocygirl,

Generally: update first, and THEN paste the crack files. Wink  This is the rule of thumb, for ANY game, btw.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2, The Elder Scrolls Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 06:20

I can confirm that crack v6 + update 2 and DLCs solved all of my CTD when traveling and any random crashes that I had (been playing for about 9 hours without a single crash) is not perfect yet though, since the "blackscreen" bug is still present, but we're almost there Smile

3DM is actually making a pretty awesome job IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 10:40

I downloaded v6 and in the Game > Bin there were several files missing like EaWebkit.dll and the Core folder? My anti-virus is off so it couldn't have deleted it? Help?

Also I don't have an already made Sims 4 > Game > Bin as I haven't played it before... am I missing something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 10:49

eltho108 wrote:Also I don't have an already made Sims 4 > Game > Bin as I haven't played it before... am I missing something

For Win 7: Are you in the location OS(C:) > Program Files (x86) > -name uploader chose in my case 'GMT-MAX.ORG' > The Sims 4 OR The Sims 4 Deluxe ? If you are I don't know WhatDidUJustCallMe? I dl'd my version off of TPB and it all worked perfectly, maybe dl a different one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 10:59

rlspratt1993 wrote:
eltho108 wrote:Also I don't have an already made Sims 4 > Game > Bin as I haven't played it before... am I missing something

For Win 7: Are you in the location OS(C:) > Program Files (x86) > -name uploader chose in my case 'GMT-MAX.ORG' > The Sims 4 OR The Sims 4 Deluxe ? If you are I don't know WhatDidUJustCallMe? I dl'd my version off of TPB and it all worked perfectly, maybe dl a different one?

I'm not, is the crack meant to automatically place a file there?
I'll try download the one you suggested

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 20:49

eltho108 wrote:
rlspratt1993 wrote:

I'm not, is the crack meant to automatically place a file there?
I'll try download the one you suggested

You are supposed to copy the contents of the crack folder into the destination, or something similar, that I mentioned above. Game>Bin is where the .exe files are to load the game. Documents>EA Games>The Sims 4 is just where the files that the game creates as soon as you start playing the game are. Such as save files and .caches

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 22:58

sup guys,

i just downloaded the sims 4 deluxe from skidrowcracks site aswell as their v5 crack. and i have follow the instructions in this thread but it wont start. when i click on the.sims.4.launcher nothing happens. my pc is run with windows 8 and i have installed both the files in vc. and i have put both ts4.exe and launcher to admin aswell run with sp3. help would be appriciated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 00:09

Carlos wrote:
kupocygirl wrote:So you just copy the provided crack files and paste em in the Gam>Bin? Then u copy and paste the update? Or should I update it first then crack it?

Hello kupocygirl,

Generally: update first, and THEN paste the crack files. Wink  This is the rule of thumb, for ANY game, btw.
Ok good thing I updated first then cracked it. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd  Thanks The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 02:51

tomzor wrote:sup guys,

i just downloaded the sims 4 deluxe from skidrowcracks site aswell as their v5 crack. and i have follow the instructions in this thread but it wont start. when i click on the.sims.4.launcher nothing happens. my pc is run with windows 8 and i have installed both the files in vc. and i have put both ts4.exe and launcher to admin aswell run with sp3. help would be appriciated
Are you sure you have origin? or nah?

About V6 Crack 

It seems the V6 crack is legit cause I have been playing for 21 hours and until then there's no crash and I'm about to sleep now, I'm tired furthermore, WARNING don't ever finish the Aspiration of Popularity - Friends of the World quest, only using cheat codes and a long way method will be able to finished that aspiration quest and that aspiration quest is bug and once you've finished that quest and you're about to edit/build your neighborhood house, sorry but it will failed to load in the loading screen and you won't be able to Build/Edit your neighborhood houses, It's sims 4 fault not the crack or if you tried to delete your last best friend in that quest, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY YOUR HOUSEHOLD CAUSE IT WILL FAILED TO LOAD IN THE LOADING SCREEN neither BUILD/Edit House. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. My Save is done wasting more than 15 hours per day and I Hope that they fix this bug as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 03:46

Drazard wrote:
tomzor wrote:sup guys,

Are you sure you have origin? or nah?

About V6 Crack 

It seems the V6 crack is legit cause I have been playing for 21 hours and until then there's no crash and I'm about to sleep now, I'm tired furthermore, WARNING don't ever finish the Aspiration of Popularity - Friends of the World quest, only using cheat codes and a long way method will be able to finished that aspiration quest and that aspiration quest is bug and once you've finished that quest and you're about to edit/build your neighborhood house, sorry but it will failed to load in the loading screen and you won't be able to Build/Edit your neighborhood houses, It's sims 4 fault not the crack or if you tried to delete your last best friend in that quest, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY YOUR HOUSEHOLD CAUSE IT WILL FAILED TO LOAD IN THE LOADING SCREEN neither BUILD/Edit House. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. My Save is done wasting more than 15 hours per day and I Hope that they fix this bug as soon as possible.
and EA promise a game more clean then sims 3, all I see a game not less begy then sims 3. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  it's not like I Expect a Perfect game but it's still very disappointing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 06:47

Err, guys.. I need help WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Yesterday I downloaded the cracked version, and I don't have any antivirus. But the 3dmgame.dll keep disappearing whenever I extracted the files. I also turned off my firewall and re-downloaded it, but it still disappearing. Dunno what's wrong  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 07:17

I'm starting school on Monday and I still haven't played The Sims 4. Is V6 Crack really that good? I have only one PC, I want it healthy and perfect. bounce

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum