my house hold

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my house hold Empty my house hold

Post by theobvioushero on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:15

my house hold HGdrV68
I know not good qaulity
theobvioushero
theobvioushero
BUSTED!
BUSTED!

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Elder Scrolls series, spore, South Park Stick of Truth, minecraft and Garry's mod. Sims 4

Male

Posts : 31
Points : 1999
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2014-01-25
Age : 22
Location : denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my house hold Empty Re: my house hold

Post by mxchino on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:34

cute little family The Sims Plumbob 1

mxchino
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 1725
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my house hold Empty Re: my house hold

Post by theobvioushero on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:41

ty Smile
theobvioushero
theobvioushero
BUSTED!
BUSTED!

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Elder Scrolls series, spore, South Park Stick of Truth, minecraft and Garry's mod. Sims 4

Male

Posts : 31
Points : 1999
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2014-01-25
Age : 22
Location : denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my house hold Empty Re: my house hold

Post by Webmaster on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:48

Hi there,

Why is Tilpas eating... naked?

And dat anti-aliasing...

_________________
my house hold Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

Webmaster
...
...

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18908
Points : 1027061
Reputation : 2285
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my house hold Empty Re: my house hold

Post by theobvioushero on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:51

"tilpas" is her mood. it means "okay" on danish. she is eating cause she is hungry, she slept
theobvioushero
theobvioushero
BUSTED!
BUSTED!

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Elder Scrolls series, spore, South Park Stick of Truth, minecraft and Garry's mod. Sims 4

Male

Posts : 31
Points : 1999
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2014-01-25
Age : 22
Location : denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my house hold Empty Re: my house hold

Post by AyraMizrim on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:54

Admin wrote:Hi there,

Why is Tilpas eating... naked?

And dat anti-aliasing...
That was what you first notice Admin??  Facepalm Rolling Eyes

_________________
my house hold 20140811

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)
AyraMizrim
AyraMizrim
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3 (1 and 2) , Dragon age , Dragon age 2 , Kingdoms of Amalur : reckoning, Loki , Fable 1, Fable 2, Fable 3 Neverwinter nights (1 and 2), Dungeon Siege, Bordelands 2 , Lineage 2, Aion, Witcher series

Female

Posts : 101
Points : 2946
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 33
Location : Falun, Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my house hold Empty Re: my house hold

Post by Webmaster on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:16

@theobvioushero wrote:"tilpas" is her mood. it means "okay" on danish. she is eating cause she is hungry, she slept
Hi there,

Oh, that's a fail then. The one time that I tried to be funny, I messed up...
I'll leave this thread now. Embarassed Facepalm

@AyraMizrim wrote:
Admin wrote:Hi there,

Why is Tilpas eating... naked?

And dat anti-aliasing...
That was what you first notice Admin??  Facepalm Rolling Eyes
Well, the lady in the lower-left corner was hard to miss.
And maybe I was looking for something funny to say.

_________________
my house hold Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

Webmaster
...
...

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18908
Points : 1027061
Reputation : 2285
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my house hold Empty Re: my house hold

Post by AyraMizrim on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:39

Admin wrote:
@theobvioushero wrote:"tilpas" is her mood. it means "okay" on danish. she is eating cause she is hungry, she slept
Hi there,

Oh, that's a fail then. The one time that I tried to be funny, I messed up...
I'll leave this thread now. Embarassed Facepalm

@AyraMizrim wrote:
Admin wrote:Hi there,

Why is Tilpas eating... naked?

And dat anti-aliasing...
That was what you first notice Admin??  Facepalm Rolling Eyes
Well, the lady in the lower-left corner was hard to miss.
And maybe I was looking for something funny to say.
Haahahahah double fail then? xD Is ok Admin we still love you. Razz lol!

_________________
my house hold 20140811

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)
AyraMizrim
AyraMizrim
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3 (1 and 2) , Dragon age , Dragon age 2 , Kingdoms of Amalur : reckoning, Loki , Fable 1, Fable 2, Fable 3 Neverwinter nights (1 and 2), Dungeon Siege, Bordelands 2 , Lineage 2, Aion, Witcher series

Female

Posts : 101
Points : 2946
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 33
Location : Falun, Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum