Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for not being here everyday...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry for not being here everyday... Empty Sorry for not being here everyday...

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 16 Sep 2014, 18:22

Sorry for not being everyday, I got a bit sicker Sunday and Monday, and I slept the whole day yesterday, so I didn't post a video, neither came here to talk/help.

I wish you are having a great time, thanks for understanding!

_________________
Enjoy the game however you want it, because you own it!

The Sim Architect



www.thesimarchitect.com

The Sims 4 All in One Portable [All Versions Available, Including the Latest, Always HERE]
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Posts : 2137
Points : 5739
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 42
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being here everyday... Empty Re: Sorry for not being here everyday...

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 16 Sep 2014, 18:49

SvenT wrote:Sorry for not being everyday, I got a bit sicker Sunday and Monday, and I slept the whole day yesterday, so I didn't post a video, neither came here to talk/help.

I wish you are having a great time, thanks for understanding!


Hello Sven,


It's alright; take your time ! Smile  But usually, you don't have to make a topic in the Helpers area for short absences; only if you're away for a longer period of time, like a few weeks (because of e.g. vacation or something similar), you should let "someone" know.

In fact, you don't even "have" to do it this way in the Helpers area; it's also enough if you just PM one of the Admins. 

Take some good rest; and see you around ! Thanks for your help on the forum so far. Very Happy 


The Sims Plumbob 1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18957
Points : 25804
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being here everyday... Empty Re: Sorry for not being here everyday...

Post by Guest on Tue 16 Sep 2014, 20:20

What he said.
Anyway, take your time recovering!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being here everyday... Empty Re: Sorry for not being here everyday...

Post by Sim Architect on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 18:40

Carlos wrote:
SvenT wrote:Sorry for not being everyday, I got a bit sicker Sunday and Monday, and I slept the whole day yesterday, so I didn't post a video, neither came here to talk/help.

I wish you are having a great time, thanks for understanding!


Hello Sven,


It's alright; take your time ! Smile  But usually, you don't have to make a topic in the Helpers area for short absences; only if you're away for a longer period of time, like a few weeks (because of e.g. vacation or something similar), you should let "someone" know.

In fact, you don't even "have" to do it this way in the Helpers area; it's also enough if you just PM one of the Admins. 

Take some good rest; and see you around ! Thanks for your help on the forum so far. Very Happy 


The Sims Plumbob 1

Shamrock wrote:What he said.
Anyway, take your time recovering!
Thanks! Sorry if I polluted the section, I thought it would be nicer if I let you know that I will be on and off because i am not feeling so well lately.

I really love being here and I will do my best to be present most of the time.

Have a great evening!

_________________
Enjoy the game however you want it, because you own it!

The Sim Architect



www.thesimarchitect.com

The Sims 4 All in One Portable [All Versions Available, Including the Latest, Always HERE]
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Posts : 2137
Points : 5739
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 42
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being here everyday... Empty Re: Sorry for not being here everyday...

Post by Guest on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 19:25

Don't worry, it's nice to have let us know.
Carlos meant well, and only said this to save you the effort (my interpretation... am I correct Carlos?)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being here everyday... Empty Re: Sorry for not being here everyday...

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 20:04

SvenT wrote:Thanks! Sorry if I polluted the section, I thought it would be nicer if I let you know that I will be on and off because i am not feeling so well lately.

I really love being here and I will do my best to be present most of the time.

Have a great evening!


No, no Sven, you're not "polluting" anything ! Yes, it's nice that you let us know about it, but what I wanted to say is this:

Sometimes, people prefer NOT to let others know about the reasons of their absences. Because of privacy reasons. Or other stuff - you never know how life can unfold. In such a case, you may just contact Admin or Lady ElDi via PM, and that's it.

As for me personally, there might be some scenarios too, in which I wouldn't make a topic in the Helper/Moderator areas. Of course, if someone of you (Helpers/Mods) decided to get in touch with me, in any way, I will maybe (?) explain my absence, if I can, but other than that, I might just let the two Admins know. 


The Sims Plumbob 1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18957
Points : 25804
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being here everyday... Empty Re: Sorry for not being here everyday...

Post by Sim Architect on Thu 18 Sep 2014, 18:03

Shamrock wrote:Don't worry, it's nice to have let us know.
Carlos meant well, and only said this to save you the effort (my interpretation... am I correct Carlos?)
Thanks! I prefer to let you know I will be "slow" and "on and off" so you can forgive me when I don't help much around, even though I may do a post or two eventually, I may not be strong enough to do research on solutions for people who need help around...
Carlos wrote:
SvenT wrote:Thanks! Sorry if I polluted the section, I thought it would be nicer if I let you know that I will be on and off because i am not feeling so well lately.

I really love being here and I will do my best to be present most of the time.

Have a great evening!


No, no Sven, you're not "polluting" anything ! Yes, it's nice that you let us know about it, but what I wanted to say is this:

Sometimes, people prefer NOT to let others know about the reasons of their absences. Because of privacy reasons. Or other stuff - you never know how life can unfold. In such a case, you may just contact Admin or Lady ElDi via PM, and that's it.

As for me personally, there might be some scenarios too, in which I wouldn't make a topic in the Helper/Moderator areas. Of course, if someone of you (Helpers/Mods) decided to get in touch with me, in any way, I will maybe (?) explain my absence, if I can, but other than that, I might just let the two Admins know. 


The Sims Plumbob 1
I am ok about privacy issues, since I just want to let other helpers and moderators know that I am not helping as much I would like because of being sick (it's not that I am dying or anything like that, but I am not "regular").

Please let me know, in any case, if I am spamming when I communicate my personal status here (I thought the helper section was for these issues, but I may start just PM'ing the Admin and Lady ElDi if you prefer that (even though I prefer to make my status public so my colleagues know I am not just being lazy)...

Thank you very much for understanding, I am getting better and I will always do my best to help the most, just know that Wink

Time to rest... I will try posting some new material later, since it's several days from my last video.

Have a lovely evening!



Tea 2

_________________
Enjoy the game however you want it, because you own it!

The Sim Architect



www.thesimarchitect.com

The Sims 4 All in One Portable [All Versions Available, Including the Latest, Always HERE]
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Posts : 2137
Points : 5739
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 42
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being here everyday... Empty Re: Sorry for not being here everyday...

Post by Admin on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 19:03

Hi all,

No, you're not spamming at all. Whatever you prefer: you post a topic or just PM me or Lady ElDi. Whatever is easier for you.
But I get your point, sometimes it's good to let everyone know that you're away for a while.

Either way, thank you for letting us know, I hope you get well again soon! (Have some tea with honey Tea 1 )

_________________
Sorry for not being here everyday... Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18884
Points : 1027592
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being here everyday... Empty Re: Sorry for not being here everyday...

Post by Sim Architect on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 22:06

Thanks a lot. The tea was also delicious! I love tea with honey, very nice and healthy!

_________________
Enjoy the game however you want it, because you own it!

The Sim Architect



www.thesimarchitect.com

The Sims 4 All in One Portable [All Versions Available, Including the Latest, Always HERE]
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Posts : 2137
Points : 5739
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 42
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum