Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Can't think of a good title)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Can't think of a good title) Empty (Can't think of a good title)

Post by invalidusername on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 02:08

Hello everybody, it's been quite some time since I've been a regular member on the site, and I'm always so happy when I stop in and see how much it's grown, and see all these familiar and new users on here. I really miss the sense of belonging that this forum gives, and hopefully I'll be able to get back to being an active part of the community soon.  Tea 3


Really, I just want to say thank you to everyone that is involved in the behind-the-scenes pieces, and that without your dedication, there's no way this forum would run as smoothly as it has been. And here's hoping for this community to thrive and grow even more as time goes on. 








~Also, I hope this doesn't come off sounding odd with me having been a helper for so long, but I know how much these little thank yous can mean sometimes.~
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW HONORARY Moderatrix
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderatrix The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Posts : 2041
Points : 5633
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 27
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

(Can't think of a good title) Empty Re: (Can't think of a good title)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 02:14

@invalidusername wrote:Hello everybody, it's been quite some time since I've been a regular member on the site, and I'm always so happy when I stop in and see how much it's grown, and see all these familiar and new users on here. I really miss the sense of belonging that this forum gives, and hopefully I'll be able to get back to being an active part of the community soon.  Tea 3


Really, I just want to say thank you to everyone that is involved in the behind-the-scenes pieces, and that without your dedication, there's no way this forum would run as smoothly as it has been. And here's hoping for this community to thrive and grow even more as time goes on. 








~Also, I hope this doesn't come off sounding odd with me having been a helper for so long, but I know how much these little thank yous can mean sometimes.~


Hi invalidusername,


Wow, it's been indeed quite a long time. In this sense: welcome back ! Very Happy  And you are very welcome of course. Wink  As you can see, TS4 has just been released, and people are already experiencing lots of issues with it... Razz

Anyhow, I hope you're doing fine otherwise ?  

And if you are ever interested again in actively helping on here, you will always be welcomed back "officially" (just PM the Admin). I hope you'll be having fun on here ! Very Happy

The Sims Plumbob 1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18953
Points : 25727
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Hermit Kingdom

Back to top Go down

(Can't think of a good title) Empty Re: (Can't think of a good title)

Post by invalidusername on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 02:21

Carlos wrote:
@invalidusername wrote:Hello everybody, it's been quite some time since I've been a regular member on the site, and I'm always so happy when I stop in and see how much it's grown, and see all these familiar and new users on here. I really miss the sense of belonging that this forum gives, and hopefully I'll be able to get back to being an active part of the community soon.  Tea 3


Really, I just want to say thank you to everyone that is involved in the behind-the-scenes pieces, and that without your dedication, there's no way this forum would run as smoothly as it has been. And here's hoping for this community to thrive and grow even more as time goes on. 








~Also, I hope this doesn't come off sounding odd with me having been a helper for so long, but I know how much these little thank yous can mean sometimes.~


Hi invalidusername,


Wow, it's been indeed quite a long time. In this sense: welcome back ! Very Happy  And you are very welcome of course. Wink  As you can see, TS4 has just been released, and people are already experiencing lots of issues with it... Razz

Anyhow, I hope you're doing fine otherwise ?  

And if you are ever interested again in actively helping on here, you will always be welcomed back "officially" (just PM the Admin). I hope you'll be having fun on here ! Very Happy

The Sims Plumbob 1
Yeah, I saw on the fb page that it was up now, that's part of the reason I figured I'd stop by the site and see how it was doing. Life has just been crazy busy lately. When I left, it was originally just going to be for a couple months, and now it's been extended until further notice. Lots of good things happening though. Smile Hopefully you're also doing well. 
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW HONORARY Moderatrix
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderatrix The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Posts : 2041
Points : 5633
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 27
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

(Can't think of a good title) Empty Re: (Can't think of a good title)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 02:30

@invalidusername wrote:Yeah, I saw on the fb page that it was up now, that's part of the reason I figured I'd stop by the site and see how it was doing. Life has just been crazy busy lately. When I left, it was originally just going to be for a couple months, and now it's been extended until further notice. Lots of good things happening though. Smile Hopefully you're also doing well. 


Oh, OK. Take your time for looking around here then. Smile  As for me, I'm actually not doing very well right now. Sad  But that's life, I guess. There are always ups and downs.


Take care, and personally, I hope to see you around more often again, sometime. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18953
Points : 25727
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Hermit Kingdom

Back to top Go down

(Can't think of a good title) Empty Re: (Can't think of a good title)

Post by Admin on Mon 27 Oct 2014, 14:16

Welcome back(ish), invalidusername! It's always nice to see members swing by again after a while.
Like Carlos said: you're always welcome to join the "battle" again! Very Happy

_________________
(Can't think of a good title) Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18886
Points : 1027525
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum