Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PayDay 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PayDay 2 Empty PayDay 2

Post by AlKabeer on Tue 28 Oct 2014, 03:51

Hello,
Can somebody please upload a regularly updated Payday 2 torrent? I actually care about the updated more, so can somebody also please release the updates as a separate download?
Thanks for listening.
AlKabeer
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims series, Call of Duty, ArmA, BF, Dead Space, Farcry 2 and 3, Watch_Dogs, Red Alert 3, Generals Zero Hour, and a Der Untergang game if it was ever made, and off course, Dragon Age series (minus DA 2), Borderlands 2 and TPS, 7 days to die, Payday 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2 Episode 3 (if it wa

Male

Posts : 64
Points : 2278
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 20
Location : In the Borderlands, in the reign of the Lion, Orlais

Back to top Go down

PayDay 2 Empty Re: PayDay 2

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 28 Oct 2014, 07:04

@AlKabeer wrote:Hello,
Can somebody please upload a regularly updated Payday 2 torrent? I actually care about the updated more, so can somebody also please release the updates as a separate download?
Thanks for listening.

Hello,


I added it to our request list, but I really can't tell whether it will be "regularly updated". Sorry.


//EDIT

Also keep in mind that the request list is very long, and it's actually unlikely that most of the stuff there will be released.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18953
Points : 25727
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Hermit Kingdom

Back to top Go down

PayDay 2 Empty Re: PayDay 2

Post by AlKabeer on Wed 29 Oct 2014, 03:21

Carlos wrote:
@AlKabeer wrote:Hello,
Can somebody please upload a regularly updated Payday 2 torrent? I actually care about the updated more, so can somebody also please release the updates as a separate download?
Thanks for listening.

Hello,


I added it to our request list, but I really can't tell whether it will be "regularly updated". Sorry.


//EDIT

Also keep in mind that the request list is very long, and it's actually unlikely that most of the stuff there will be released.
Thanks for replying, and no problem either, it's ok with me.
AlKabeer
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims series, Call of Duty, ArmA, BF, Dead Space, Farcry 2 and 3, Watch_Dogs, Red Alert 3, Generals Zero Hour, and a Der Untergang game if it was ever made, and off course, Dragon Age series (minus DA 2), Borderlands 2 and TPS, 7 days to die, Payday 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2 Episode 3 (if it wa

Male

Posts : 64
Points : 2278
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 20
Location : In the Borderlands, in the reign of the Lion, Orlais

Back to top Go down

PayDay 2 Empty Re: PayDay 2

Post by Guest on Wed 29 Oct 2014, 11:47

I found a payday 2 freshly uploaded, says its latest version. the payday 2 (full game) latest update 44 (1.17.0) + all DLC's; tunngle ready. sent you a pm with link. hope it helps.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

PayDay 2 Empty Re: PayDay 2

Post by AlKabeer on Fri 31 Oct 2014, 05:51

Misfit203 wrote:I found a payday 2 freshly uploaded, says its latest version. the payday 2 (full game) latest update 44 (1.17.0) + all DLC's; tunngle ready. sent you a pm with link. hope it helps.
Thank you too much!
AlKabeer
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims series, Call of Duty, ArmA, BF, Dead Space, Farcry 2 and 3, Watch_Dogs, Red Alert 3, Generals Zero Hour, and a Der Untergang game if it was ever made, and off course, Dragon Age series (minus DA 2), Borderlands 2 and TPS, 7 days to die, Payday 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2 Episode 3 (if it wa

Male

Posts : 64
Points : 2278
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 20
Location : In the Borderlands, in the reign of the Lion, Orlais

Back to top Go down

PayDay 2 Empty Re: PayDay 2

Post by Guest on Sat 01 Nov 2014, 03:30

@AlKabeer wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:I found a payday 2 freshly uploaded, says its latest version. the payday 2 (full game) latest update 44 (1.17.0) + all DLC's; tunngle ready. sent you a pm with link. hope it helps.
Thank you too much!
Anytime!

Your welcome.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum