Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Empty Question, my C: drive suddenly full.

Post by Guest on Sun 06 Jun 2010, 06:40

2 day ago,I was chat with technical staff games4theworld about the issue that happen in the game(football manager 2010).with team viewer,he try to reinstall the game.he uninstall the game and told me to restart my computer
after restart computer,I contact him again and he install my game fm2010,but someting strange be.The game could not installed because c drive is full.It is so strange that I can uninstall a game but cannot install the game at same time.
Then,the game installed in d drive.I move several files(about 15-25gb) to d drive,when I download patch to the c:/download ,I receive message that the destination is full,I go to the c drive properties and found there was 27gb empty space.it is really strange,I have 27gb of empty space and cannot download the patch there that just 108 mb.

another strange come again,when typing in microsoft word,I bring several screenshoot there(to the microsoft word). then I receive message that I have to save the document at another drive because the c drive is full.so when I paste new screenshoot,the old one automatically deleted.

I was did check disk,and clean several junk file and registry and
defrag my computer with advanced system care,but it cannot solve the
problem.

what I can do to solve this problem?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Empty Re: Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full.

Post by Narong30 on Sun 06 Jun 2010, 10:12

adsuperjenius wrote:2 day ago,I was chat with technical staff games4theworld about the issue that happen in the game(football manager 2010).with team viewer,he try to reinstall the game.he uninstall the game and told me to restart my computer
after restart computer,I contact him again and he install my game fm2010,but someting strange be.The game could not installed because c drive is full.It is so strange that I can uninstall a game but cannot install the game at same time.
Then,the game installed in d drive.I move several files(about 15-25gb) to d drive,when I download patch to the c:/download ,I receive message that the destination is full,I go to the c drive properties and found there was 27gb empty space.it is really strange,I have 27gb of empty space and cannot download the patch there that just 108 mb.

another strange come again,when typing in microsoft word,I bring several screenshoot there(to the microsoft word). then I receive message that I have to save the document at another drive because the c drive is full.so when I paste new screenshoot,the old one automatically deleted.

I was did check disk,and clean several junk file and registry and
defrag my computer with advanced system care,but it cannot solve the
problem.

what I can do to solve this problem?

try this :
Mycomputer > right click at drive c > and click properties > then go to tools hit check now at error checker tab . and tick all collum at there. then click scan. maybe it will ask permission to run disk check after next restart. just hit OK and restart the pc Smile

_________________
Regards,
Narong Da Saratoga Of 30

Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Posts : 1388
Points : -45329
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Malaysia

Back to top Go down

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Empty Re: Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full.

Post by Guest on Sun 06 Jun 2010, 15:09

do you mean check disk??if so,I was try and it doesn;t help

at same computer,I receive another error message when run fm2010 patch that sound cannot access temporary folder.what must I do to fix my computer?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Empty Re: Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full.

Post by Admin on Sun 06 Jun 2010, 16:46

Do you know how to clear temporarly folder?

_________________
Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18884
Points : 1027558
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Empty Re: Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full.

Post by Narong30 on Mon 07 Jun 2010, 00:25

what windows u are using ?

_________________
Regards,
Narong Da Saratoga Of 30

Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Posts : 1388
Points : -45329
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Malaysia

Back to top Go down

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Empty Re: Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full.

Post by Guest on Mon 07 Jun 2010, 13:16

@Admin wrote:Do you know how to clear temporarly folder?

I use disk cleanup or advanced system care to do that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Empty Re: Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full.

Post by Narong30 on Sat 28 Aug 2010, 12:24

adsuperjenius wrote:
@Admin wrote:Do you know how to clear temporarly folder?

I use disk cleanup or advanced system care to do that

Try restore hided file. And delete the file that you don't want.

_________________
Regards,
Narong Da Saratoga Of 30

Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Posts : 1388
Points : -45329
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Malaysia

Back to top Go down

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Empty Re: Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full.

Post by Admin on Sat 28 Aug 2010, 12:27

Hello,

Maybe you should consider formatting the Disk / Reinstalling Windows.

_________________
Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18884
Points : 1027558
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Empty Re: Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full.

Post by Guest on Thu 07 Oct 2010, 16:31

the C drive suddenly normal again
what happen wiht my computer

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Empty Re: Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full.

Post by Admin on Fri 08 Oct 2010, 12:23

Hello,

Did you Install any new software or reformat your PC?

_________________
Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18884
Points : 1027558
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Empty Re: Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full.

Post by Guest on Sat 09 Oct 2010, 05:38

I don;t know it suddenly be normal,like some ghost control my computer.Sometimes error message appear and dissappear and another freak happen

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Empty Re: Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full.

Post by Admin on Sat 09 Oct 2010, 15:58

adsuperjenius wrote:I don;t know it suddenly be normal,like some ghost control my computer.Sometimes error message appear and dissappear and another freak happen

Haha, you should Google the errors to see what's causing them.

_________________
Question, my C:\ drive suddenly full. Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18884
Points : 1027558
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum