Can't we just. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't we just. [SOLVED]

Post by Keyenpeydee on Sat 04 Jul 2015, 01:00

Okay so, Hi G4TW. Sorry if I posted it in the wrong section. 


Just wanna tell something, Can't we just crack The Sims 4 by ourselves? Instead of waiting for Skidrow? Reloaded? (Something like that, I don't know.. Facepalm ) or any Sims 4 cracker to crack the game. Is it that hard to crack the game? 


I really don't know what is the world of cracking means. Sorry! But any response will surely acceptable.  Very Happy
Thanks..
avatar
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,

Male

Posts : 247
Points : 1740
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't we just. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 04 Jul 2015, 01:16

@Keyenpeydee wrote:Okay so, Hi G4TW. Sorry if I posted it in the wrong section. 


Just wanna tell something, Can't we just crack The Sims 4 by ourselves? Instead of waiting for Skidrow? Reloaded? (Something like that, I don't know.. Facepalm ) or any Sims 4 cracker to crack the game. Is it that hard to crack the game? 


I really don't know what is the world of cracking means. Sorry! But any response will surely acceptable.  Very Happy
Thanks..


Hello,


Briefly: no, we can't "just" crack it. And yes, it is very difficult to crack, from what I gather.

And even if we managed to do so, we don't have the update files. Whoever creates the crack also has access to a legit base game of Sims 4, plus all expansions. I myself could provide the updates for the base game and the free DLC, but I don't have the expansions for which you need to pay money (e.g. "Get to Work" or the upcoming Spa Pack).

To play the devil's advocate, I have to credit EA for having learned from the past (and especially The Sims 3): not only is TS4 very hard to crack, but you cannot easily get hold of the update files either (you need to have legit games on Origin for that). There is no such thing as a freely available "manual patch" for Sims 4.

Sorry to say that, but we all should slowly accept the fact that times (and things) are 'changing'; however, I do believe that someone will continue the work on TS4. Maybe a new update will come a while after the new stuff pack is out.

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 DLC install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum thread!


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Posts : 16841
Points : 22635
Reputation : 2474
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't we just. [SOLVED]

Post by Keyenpeydee on Sat 04 Jul 2015, 03:21

Carlos wrote:
@Keyenpeydee wrote:Okay so, Hi G4TW. Sorry if I posted it in the wrong section. 


Just wanna tell something, Can't we just crack The Sims 4 by ourselves? Instead of waiting for Skidrow? Reloaded? (Something like that, I don't know.. Facepalm ) or any Sims 4 cracker to crack the game. Is it that hard to crack the game? 


I really don't know what is the world of cracking means. Sorry! But any response will surely acceptable.  Very Happy
Thanks..


Hello,


Briefly: no, we can't "just" crack it. And yes, it is very difficult to crack, from what I gather.

And even if we managed to do so, we don't have the update files. Whoever creates the crack also has access to a legit base game of Sims 4, plus all expansions. I myself could provide the updates for the base game and the free DLC, but I don't have the expansions for which you need to pay money (e.g. "Get to Work" or the upcoming Spa Pack).

To play the devil's advocate, I have to credit EA for having learned from the past (and especially The Sims 3): not only is TS4 very hard to crack, but you cannot easily get hold of the update files either (you need to have legit games on Origin for that). There is no such thing as a freely available "manual patch" for Sims 4.

Sorry to say that, but we all should slowly accept the fact that times (and things) are 'changing'; however, I do believe that someone will continue the work on TS4. Maybe a new update will come a while after the new stuff pack is out.
Thanks for the reply, And that was what I was thinking too that "the cracker has the legit base game and all the packs of the Sims 4" And I can wait till they release the new update and the latest pack.  
avatar
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,

Male

Posts : 247
Points : 1740
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't we just. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 04 Jul 2015, 04:06

Maybe they are waiting until the new Spa Pack has been released. With the 'speed' at which new updates/patches/content are released by EA, it would not be practical to keep up with each and every minor update.

In that sense, it's a good idea to focus on major releases only. Even if it means that people need to wait longer until a crack is released.

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 DLC install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum thread!


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Posts : 16841
Points : 22635
Reputation : 2474
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't we just. [SOLVED]

Post by coolcandy3001 on Sat 04 Jul 2015, 19:53

From what I can gather these game packs are a monthly thing, also there's a new free update coming for half walls and locked doors soon.. so I don't think Skidrow or waiting for something other than the files they need.
avatar
coolcandy3001
G4TW TEA SLAYER
G4TW TEA SLAYER

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Posts : 331
Points : 1772
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 17
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't we just. [SOLVED]

Post by Keyenpeydee on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 13:36

Carlos wrote:Maybe they are waiting until the new Spa Pack has been released. With the 'speed' at which new updates/patches/content are released by EA, it would not be practical to keep up with each and every minor update.

In that sense, it's a good idea to focus on major releases only. Even if it means that people need to wait longer until a crack is released.


Even though it is a Minor patch/update, People get really excited because it may have fixed some of their issues in that minor patch/update and can't wait for it. And I heard from sims-online.com that "We will have a new patch on July 9" and I can see in there that we have new "Ways of Swimming, Half walls and Door Locks" And So, Some people like me are excited for it. So, The release of the Spa Day Game pack will be next next week on July 14, So we will be assuming that reloaded will release it at the 3rd week of July. How long to wait. 



Mod edit: question answered, topic closed. Smile 

- Carlos
avatar
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,

Male

Posts : 247
Points : 1740
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum