Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slime Rancher.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slime Rancher. Empty Slime Rancher.

Post by Guest on Wed 20 Jan 2016, 15:21

I heard a new game 'Slime Rancher' and it's getting popular. I think when lots of people(including me)see this game they will want to download!
Thanks a lot,you're the best and fastest game download site! Happy B-day!

Back to top Go down

Slime Rancher. Empty Re: Slime Rancher.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 20 Jan 2016, 19:09

okanozkara wrote:I heard a new game 'Slime Rancher' and it's getting popular. I think when lots of people(including me)see this game they will want to download!
Thanks a lot,you're the best and fastest game download site! Happy B-day!

Hello @okanozkara,

I added the game onto the request list (but as usual, no guarantees that we can actually release it in the end). Smile  Coincidentally I watched a few YouTube videos on that game, and it looks colorful and funny to play ! But from what I get, the game is still in "alpha" development phase (= the game is unfinished).

We'll have to see if a release is possible, later on.

And thank you very much for the compliments; you're always welcome !  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 09:14

Hi there,

Go collect all of the slimes here, soon-to-be fellow Slime Rancher.

Happy B-day!

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 29 Jan 2016, 03:45

@D' Eradicated wrote:Hi there,

Go collect all of the slimes here, soon-to-be fellow Slime Rancher.

Happy B-day!

Thanks again for your effort. Very Happy  Played the game a little bit myself, but I'll probably be waiting for the main release of it, whenever it's finished. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated on Fri 29 Jan 2016, 07:29

Carlos wrote:Thanks again for your effort. Very Happy  Played the game a little bit myself, but I'll probably be waiting for the main release of it, whenever it's finished. 

Yep, I was waiting for the Golden Slimes to be farmed so I kept all of my Golden Plorts. Very Happy

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum