Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod? Empty Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod?

Post by epiceh123 on Thu 01 Dec 2016, 02:20

Okay, I finally got around my laziness and installed the sims 3, And you know what? i'm disappointed with the needs in this game too! they just drop too darn fast! Kind of frustrating for my challenges, and quite unrealistic, in my opinion. Because realistically, or so I heard you can survive months without food if you stick with fluids, so why do my sims die after 2 days with no food? Yes... I preformed tests for this topic. Sue me. Anyways... Does anyone have a slower need decay mod, that wont break my game?

Than ks

_________________
-Life is long, full endless good times and love-  <|3 Sometimes. -
epiceh123
epiceh123
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Sims 3, Sims 3 Late night, Minecraft, Sims 2, Sims 1

Male

Posts : 27
Points : 1231
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 17
Location : Canada

View user profile http://itsmitchm8.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod? Empty Re: Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 01 Dec 2016, 02:29

@epiceh123 wrote:Does anyone have a slower need decay mod, that wont break my game?

Than ks


You can use cheats too. Press CTRL + SHIFT + C to open the cheat console. Type testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter. You should then be able to click on the needs-meter, and simply (with your mouse) drag the meter to the other side, to fill it up again.

I'm not familiar with mods these days; haven't used any new mods since 2013 or so...maybe someone else has a better idea though.  Oh my...

_________________
Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod? ZlMMeKp

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // How to install TS3 // TS2 Overview thread

How to install TS Medieval // How to install TS4 // Sims 4 Gallery Collection


Red star from Carlos You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Forum navigation, and account issues! Red star from Carlos

BUT NO GAME SUPPORT.


The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Security Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Security AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Posts : 17581
Points : 23810
Reputation : 2660
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod? Empty Re: Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 01 Dec 2016, 11:13

Hello,

Alternatively, you can tweak time itself. I'm using Nraas Relativity myself. From their website:

"This mod's purview is the manipulation of interaction tuning and it has the ability to alter the amount of time sims take to do things, relative to the game clock."

Technically, you could speed up or slow down the clock only. That means your sims move just as fast, but takes less time because your clock ticks slower, and they will be able to do more in one day.
My clock is set to .81 of normal.

It's a matter of tweaking to find out what works for you. The default clock speed is 37, I have set it to 30.

If you want to check that mod out for yourself, have a look at their other mods as well. Personally, I find the game almost unplayable without some of those mods.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod? Bn60syW to Games4theworld

Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod? 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW Super Administratrix
First Lady & Commander In Chief
G4TW Super Administratrix First Lady & Commander In Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15139
Points : 21154
Reputation : 1569
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod? Empty Re: Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod?

Post by Tarac on Thu 01 Dec 2016, 18:51

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@epiceh123 wrote:Does anyone have a slower need decay mod, that wont break my game?

Than ks


You can use cheats too. Press CTRL + SHIFT + C to open the cheat console. Type testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter. You should then be able to click on the needs-meter, and simply (with your mouse) drag the meter to the other side, to fill it up again.

I'm not familiar with mods these days; haven't used any new mods since 2013 or so...maybe someone else has a better idea though.  Oh my...
In addition to the above: When you succesfully used testingcheatseanbled true you can click the mailbox.
There should be something like make needs static.
Your sims needs won't decay as long as he/she stays on the lot
Tarac
Tarac
SE BUSCA - Vivo o Muerto
$0.01 Recompensa en efectivo
SE BUSCA - Vivo o Muerto $0.01 Recompensa en efectivo

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games

Male

Posts : 3510
Points : 6396
Reputation : 632
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 75
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod? Empty Re: Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod?

Post by epiceh123 on Fri 02 Dec 2016, 00:15

Ɛɗιη wrote:Hello,

Alternatively, you can tweak time itself. I'm using Nraas Relativity myself. From their website:

"This mod's purview is the manipulation of interaction tuning and it has the ability to alter the amount of time sims take to do things, relative to the game clock."

Technically, you could speed up or slow down the clock only. That means your sims move just as fast, but takes less time because your clock ticks slower, and they will be able to do more in one day.
My clock is set to .81 of normal.

It's a matter of tweaking to find out what works for you. The default clock speed is 37, I have set it to 30.

If you want to check that mod out for yourself, have a look at their other mods as well. Personally, I find the game almost unplayable without some of those mods.
I'll check it out thanks ^-^

_________________
-Life is long, full endless good times and love-  <|3 Sometimes. -
epiceh123
epiceh123
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Sims 3, Sims 3 Late night, Minecraft, Sims 2, Sims 1

Male

Posts : 27
Points : 1231
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 17
Location : Canada

View user profile http://itsmitchm8.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum