Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by ANDREWjkl on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 19:30

First topic message reminder :

Nice, ty Admin and ty G4TW team!
Just a bit of advice, since this game will have a lot of "useless" updates, i would recommend to always make a package of all the updates in one file, like an executable to update the game from 1.02 to 1.04, with the minor patches included, and sth good to do is to make updates from 100mb to 300mb.
I say this because there's a lot of people(like me) who likes to hav the game updated to the last version.
No pressure though, i know this ain't a job that you get paid for, you do this to help people that don't want to buy super expensive games like TS4, by expensive i mean that there's a lot of EP and paid packs to get the full experience.

So you have my thanks and full respect, sth that i always give to people on the internet which is nice to have a good conversation, and such. Smile
ANDREWjkl
ANDREWjkl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maraudingweasley on Thu 16 Jul 2015, 20:43

Well back to obsessively checking this thread several times a day, lol, good times.

Also Keyenpeydee is right, we can be excited and patient at the same time so grab a  Tea 1, sit back and relax.

maraudingweasley
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 6 Empty Soon

Post by elsab on Thu 16 Jul 2015, 21:34

Soon team mates soooon we will be able to have Newcrest ,patio stuff, spa day et..am most exicted about the lockable doors cause my kids keep walking in on my husband woo hoo and they are teffied and embarrsed after that lol

elsab
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 16 Jul 2015, 21:44

@elsab wrote:(...) cause my kids keep walking in on my husband woo hoo and they are teffied and embarrsed after that lol
It's all about timing... shouldn't they be sleeping at that time anyway?

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymen1234 on Thu 16 Jul 2015, 21:49

The weird thing is they didnt even released the newcrest update and the perfect patio pack, and its taking longer than we could expect, and looks like EA blocked any try of crack for the sims 4, or RLD and Skidrow are not interested about releasing a new crack for it because maybe its not in their hot and important list 
All we have now is patience
Aymen1234
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA IV, THE WITCHER, PES 2006, PES 2013 ,PES 2014 ,PES 2015 ,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 ,THE SIMS SERIES ,DRIVER ,GTA 5 ,FARCRY 4 ,FARCRY 2 ,SHADOW FALL ,ASSASSIN'S CREED SERIES ,ALIEN ISOLATION ,FIFA 14 ,FIFA 15 ,SAINTS ROW 4 ,SAINTS ROW 3 ,THE EVIL WITHIN ,DYING LIGHT ,NFS Series, THE Wolfenstein, Battle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty10136 on Fri 17 Jul 2015, 04:14

Me every time I see an email from G4TW:

Hammertime Can't touch banana Heeeeeey, Macarena Carlos is tha man!!! Very Happy Smile Surprised Shocked Why. Facepalm  lol!

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 6 Bn60syW to Games4theworld
kitty10136
kitty10136
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by charaebelle on Fri 17 Jul 2015, 23:25

I am pretty sure I'd cry if we can't get the game cracked anymore. I'm in college right now, and I can't afford to buy the game right now.  Why God. Why God.

charaebelle
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by newtothesimsworld on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 00:18

@charaebelle wrote:I am pretty sure I'd cry if we can't get the game cracked anymore. I'm in college right now, and I can't afford to buy the game right now.  Why God. Why God.

Me to Why God. . I cant afford to buy it plus i'm pretty sure its not sold in my country. Lets hope its not true 

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims 3 and 4

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Meezer on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 01:45

Here's my take on things. If you want things fast, you pay. If you want them free, you wait. The way I understand it is there's someone out that that has to get access to the things we want cracked. Maybe they have to pay for it. The they have to take their own personal time that they don't get paid for, to sit down and crack it. Then it eventually makes it's way here to G4TW where someone checks it (on their own comp) makes sure it's legit and virus free (potentially risking their own comp) and eventually, if we're lucky, it makes it's way to us.  No one is obligated to crack this game. So, while it's fine to mention how great it would be to see the new updates and such, no one ever has a right to complain that it's not fast enough. If you want fast, pony up the bucks. The  updates will get here when someone feels like spending their time to do it.

Meezer
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty10136 on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 07:47

@Meezer wrote:Here's my take on things. If you want things fast, you pay. If you want them free, you wait. The way I understand it is there's someone out that that has to get access to the things we want cracked. Maybe they have to pay for it. The they have to take their own personal time that they don't get paid for, to sit down and crack it. Then it eventually makes it's way here to G4TW where someone checks it (on their own comp) makes sure it's legit and virus free (potentially risking their own comp) and eventually, if we're lucky, it makes it's way to us.  No one is obligated to crack this game. So, while it's fine to mention how great it would be to see the new updates and such, no one ever has a right to complain that it's not fast enough. If you want fast, pony up the bucks. The  updates will get here when someone feels like spending their time to do it.

Dude we know. Trust me, we know. Some of us are actually having fun with the waiting. Posting actually helps with the waiting. We're human so we're curious, worrisome creatures. We ask questions, we worry, we comment...okay?

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 6 Bn60syW to Games4theworld
kitty10136
kitty10136
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymen1234 on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 09:36

maybe they are not paid for big games like that, because all what I see now is small games, and some big games, and they added some dlc and small stuff to games that were cracked before, and they didnt released a new updates for gta 5, pes 15 (maybe), and other many games, and battlefeild hardline have no crack since its release
and that maybe explains the fact that they are not working hard like they were before, maybe because they didnt got paid and you these crackers needs to be paid to crack big games and sites (maybe) and do some other things 
we hope they work for the people of the world who cant buy legit games in their country and we will wait
Aymen1234
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA IV, THE WITCHER, PES 2006, PES 2013 ,PES 2014 ,PES 2015 ,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 ,THE SIMS SERIES ,DRIVER ,GTA 5 ,FARCRY 4 ,FARCRY 2 ,SHADOW FALL ,ASSASSIN'S CREED SERIES ,ALIEN ISOLATION ,FIFA 14 ,FIFA 15 ,SAINTS ROW 4 ,SAINTS ROW 3 ,THE EVIL WITHIN ,DYING LIGHT ,NFS Series, THE Wolfenstein, Battle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 12:35

@newtothesimsworld wrote:
@charaebelle wrote:I am pretty sure I'd cry if we can't get the game cracked anymore. I'm in college right now, and I can't afford to buy the game right now.  Why God. Why God.

Me to Why God. . I cant afford to buy it plus i'm pretty sure its not sold in my country. Lets hope its not true 

Aww Guys, Don't Predict the Future. We are pretty sure and Hope that We will have the Crack for about next week.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd  And maybe EA will give crackers a chance too.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
Keyenpeydee
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by auti on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 19:42

@Keyenpeydee wrote:
@charaebelle wrote:I am pretty sure I'd cry if we can't get the game cracked anymore. I'm in college right now, and I can't afford to buy the game right now.  :nooooooooooooo :nooooooooooooo

Me to :nooooooooooooo . I cant afford to buy it plus i'm pretty sure its not sold in my country. Lets hope its not true 

Aww Guys, Don't Predict the Future. We are pretty sure and Hope that We will have the Crack for about next week.  :joy:  And maybe EA will give crackers a chance too.  :joy:
i doubt ea cares about anything except money. i mean they put an antipiracy program on inquisition, plus they have a long history of being complete dicks to modders.

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : ALL OF THEM

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 on Sun 19 Jul 2015, 01:02

We're going off topic here, this topic is for thanking and things like that. If you wish to continue discussing EA, please open a new topic Smile
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW TEA MURDERER
How could you??? :(
G4TW TEA MURDERER How could you??? :(

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SimSimmerDies on Sun 19 Jul 2015, 23:12

Yeah Waiting sucks, but if your unemployed/don't have the money to spend or are in a country where the only sims 4 you can get is illegal, or any other **** if you've got the money to spend buy it problem solved, if you refuse to give ea your money 
Grab a cup of tea cause i'm guessing 2 weeks. (or longer)
Tea 5  Cheers!

Stressed? scratch

Anxious?     bounce
Sleepy?           Sleep

Angry?              Mad

Happy?                Very Happy

Sad?                       Sad

Pikachu?                   Pikachu          

Then,

Drink A Cup Of Tea Mate!
All hail King Tea!
SimSimmerDies
SimSimmerDies
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by auti on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 19:38

i'm poor, but if i had money i wouldn't give it to EA. i'd rather spend money on a company that actually cares about it's consumers. 
anyway, thanks for compiling the cracks and junk.

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : ALL OF THEM

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Qriztina on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 10:37

Hoping the cracks and updates will be out sometime next month! Can't wait ^_^  Jelly_2

And I'd just like to thank this community for being more helpful than any EA forum ever were.

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, World of Warcraft, Spore, Portal, The Witcher, Guild Wars, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Mass Effect

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuruhime on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 17:53

@auti wrote:
@Keyenpeydee wrote:

Aww Guys, Don't Predict the Future. We are pretty sure and Hope that We will have the Crack for about next week.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd  And maybe EA will give crackers a chance too.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
i doubt ea cares about anything except money. i mean they put an antipiracy program on inquisition, plus they have a long history of being complete dicks to modders.

Inquistion was a total mess. I did end up getting my hands on a cracked version that worked well. (Totally thankful for that.)

Honestly, I'm just hoping G4TW doesn't get too far behind on the updates. I may end up buying The Sims 4 for my other computer if not. (I still gotta support this website.)
Tsuruhime
Tsuruhime
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, 3, & 4, Fatal Frame, Harvest Moon, The Idolm@ster, Sengoku BASARA, Dead of Alive, Corpse Party, afghaduiog

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 6 Empty Can't wait!

Post by debo94 on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 22:08

Anyone else die a little every time you check this page? Why God.

debo94
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by SimsOMedia on Thu 23 Jul 2015, 04:54

@debo94 wrote:Anyone else die a little every time you check this page? Why God.

Pretty much
SimsOMedia
SimsOMedia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Shaiya, Aura Kingdom, Perfect World International, The Sims 4, Dekaron

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhy on Thu 23 Jul 2015, 11:46

@debo94 wrote:Anyone else die a little every time you check this page? Why God.

Me. Sad

Xhy
Xhy
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4,League of Legends,Superstar SMTOWN, Final Fantasy XIII, Resident Evil, Persona 3 and 4

Back to top Go down

Post by alejoskies on Thu 23 Jul 2015, 19:00

I basically check it daily and I cry a little more everytime Sad
PLEASE bring out the update!!!
Help

alejoskies
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MothsAndMagpies on Thu 23 Jul 2015, 19:32

Well it's been almost 10 days since Spa Day was released, so hopefully it will be cracked and ready any day now ^_^
MothsAndMagpies
MothsAndMagpies
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Dragon Age Origins, Fable III

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymen1234 on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 10:14

I can say maybe they are waiting for windows 10 to update all their cracks for most of the games released including sims 4 with SP and GP because this new os is going to change everything (maybe) but nothing is sure
if they dont want to crack those popular and big games no one can force them because they need money to work on cracks and hacks so I say we should wait until windows 10 gets released and if nothing will be changed so they have stoped cracking from a long time since F1 2015 was cracked and maybe in some time they will be back
we will still wait for sims 4
Aymen1234
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by panruru on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 20:46

I check Reloaded every day to see if the new crack is out, but sometimes I come here just to read the comments ... seeing that other people are just as anxious for the new crack as I am is somehow cathartic.

I've also been waiting for news on a Pets expansion, but it doesn't make me so crazy because I have a feeling it will come out around Christmas. Very Happy

panruru
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by justxannemarie on Sat 25 Jul 2015, 00:28

someone over here tested the sims reloaded game from G4TW on windows 10 and it works perectly even faster i was reading it last week in one of the topics. they are probably not going to wait just or the windows 10. because when they do the base game don't work either in that situation. u can't do anything en so can G4TW because they wait untill the reloaded version of the pack, is uploaded by someone else.

So, too bad. We have to be patient Sad Hope it's worth it.

justxannemarie
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Sat 25 Jul 2015, 02:41

I heard that there is a new Stuff Pack coming again from sims-online.com (And we are not sure yet). So it means that we will wait again. Why can't just reloaded or any cracker just release it more faster? So that even though we wait for a New crack for the New Pack, We are playing with the latest packs that has been released. I'm thirsty for the Packs. So I hope and pray that reloaded will release the packs. 
And I hope that G4TW can release a crack! (even though it's hard to crack and buy an expensive game) 

And One thing is, they kept releasing a game update that is not highly requested. I think that's unfair. 
Keyenpeydee
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Xon on Sun 26 Jul 2015, 02:30

Whining will not make it happen any faster. There are so many other games out there to play. Other posts you can make to chat amongst yourselves. There's also sunshine, trees, and fun things to do outside. I'm pretty sure this thread will be cleaned up. Patience is all you can have if you choose to wait on this particular crack. Be grateful that people actually spend their time on this stuff so you don't have to. Not to mention this is probably not the only game they are focusing on. The least you can do is remember that and behave yourselves.
Xon
Xon
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Age of Empires HD, Fable Anniversary, Dawn of Discovery, Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum