Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by ANDREWjkl on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 19:30

First topic message reminder :

Nice, ty Admin and ty G4TW team!
Just a bit of advice, since this game will have a lot of "useless" updates, i would recommend to always make a package of all the updates in one file, like an executable to update the game from 1.02 to 1.04, with the minor patches included, and sth good to do is to make updates from 100mb to 300mb.
I say this because there's a lot of people(like me) who likes to hav the game updated to the last version.
No pressure though, i know this ain't a job that you get paid for, you do this to help people that don't want to buy super expensive games like TS4, by expensive i mean that there's a lot of EP and paid packs to get the full experience.

So you have my thanks and full respect, sth that i always give to people on the internet which is nice to have a good conversation, and such. Smile
ANDREWjkl
ANDREWjkl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pantagruela on Fri 31 Jul 2015, 09:14

@jizzleQ wrote:i dont think we're getting any updates  sooner bc EA is always releasing new stuff. I think they're just gonna merge this update into one. all we have to do now is be patient
Yes.. thats sounds somehow right... We have to wait..But it is sooo sooo hard Very Happy

Pantagruela
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopenich on Fri 31 Jul 2015, 10:06

Awesome job making everything so easy to do guys, however, that's the problem.

Kopenich
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Qriztina on Fri 31 Jul 2015, 11:05

@bazinga12090 wrote:
@Lateisha94 wrote:
@bazinga12090 wrote:EA is upsetting me. Not only did they wait to put half walls in, but according to SimsVIP we are getting an update for our sims to have dishwashers! It's bananas and I am going to die of anticipation IAmSoHappyEmergahwd ..haha
I'm with you on that one! Lol they took so much out just to put it back in updates...
So if that is what they are doing then there is hope for toddlers!!!  Carlos is tha man!!!
Nah I hope they make a Season-Freetime-Generations allinone expansionpack that includes toddlers instead.

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, World of Warcraft, Spore, Portal, The Witcher, Guild Wars, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Mass Effect

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Fri 31 Jul 2015, 16:45

What I really am thinking is maybe Reloaded is trying to release The Sims 4 for Mac. And when they are successful with that, We will have the patches and the packs like how fast they release patches like before.
Keyenpeydee
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslimproudtobe on Fri 31 Jul 2015, 16:53

@Keyenpeydee wrote:What I really am thinking is maybe Reloaded is trying to release The Sims 4 for Mac. And when they are successful with that, We will have the patches and the packs like how fast they release patches like before.
Hi Guys i Saw lot of comment about the sims 4 dlcs & update
btw if u just notice always reloaded wait for more DLcs & update to crack thats is why they need to crack now 2 dlcs and there is upcomming Dlcs too in August 11 (The Sims 4’s 3rd Stuff Pack – Cool Kitchen!) Carlos is tha man!!!
that why they wait until lot of Dlcs and more updates release, after that they start to crack it
that my opinion.

Muslimproudtobe
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by SimSimmerDies on Fri 31 Jul 2015, 22:25

It's taking quite a long time for skidrow to release the crack.. i'm starting to think.. they lost interest in it.. i'm sorry for the negativity..

Stressed? scratch

Anxious?     bounce
Sleepy?           Sleep

Angry?              Mad

Happy?                Very Happy

Sad?                       Sad

Pikachu?                   Pikachu          

Then,

Drink A Cup Of Tea Mate!
All hail King Tea!
SimSimmerDies
SimSimmerDies
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by apollobollo on Sat 01 Aug 2015, 08:47

@SimSimmerDies wrote:It's taking quite a long time for skidrow to release the crack.. i'm starting to think.. they lost interest in it.. i'm sorry for the negativity..
me too
thinking  the same.
i have been thinking buying the add ons.... but they are too much for my budget Sad
apollobollo
apollobollo
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by PLGreendale on Sat 01 Aug 2015, 10:26

@Muslimproudtobe wrote:
@Keyenpeydee wrote:What I really am thinking is maybe Reloaded is trying to release The Sims 4 for Mac. And when they are successful with that, We will have the patches and the packs like how fast they release patches like before.
Hi Guys i Saw lot of comment about the sims 4 dlcs & update
btw if u just notice always reloaded wait for more DLcs & update to crack thats is why they need to crack now 2 dlcs and there is upcomming Dlcs too in August 11 (The Sims 4’s 3rd Stuff Pack – Cool Kitchen!) Carlos is tha man!!!
that why they wait until lot of Dlcs and more updates release, after that they start to crack it
that my opinion.
Another dlc in august? Shocked ._.

PLGreendale
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Overwatch, Stardew Valley

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SimSimmerDies on Sat 01 Aug 2015, 20:51

@apollobollo wrote:
@SimSimmerDies wrote:It's taking quite a long time for skidrow to release the crack.. i'm starting to think.. they lost interest in it.. i'm sorry for the negativity..
me too
thinking  the same.
i have been thinking buying the add ons.... but they are too much for my budget Sad
Same... i don't think i can afford to pay my rent this month.
(i like to calculate in advance.)
SimSimmerDies
SimSimmerDies
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Qriztina on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 11:46

@Keyenpeydee wrote:Can't just G4TW crack the Sims 4 for us?
As far as I know G4TW doesn't have the capacity to do that. They simply supply secure pirated games and cracks (again, as far as I know). I think if they could crack and update the game themselves they probably would- so they didn't have to rely on anyone out of the g4tw-community, mayhaps?

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, World of Warcraft, Spore, Portal, The Witcher, Guild Wars, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Mass Effect

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyTheThird on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 12:44

I jumped out of my bed when i saw i got an email from G4TW admin, it's the sims 4 mailing list, i mean i thought the new update is out, cause usually an email from G4TW means the new ultimate fix is out (most of the time ), anyway why hasn't other groups release the crack either, some of them we know capable to do so like fairlight back in TS3 and 3dm that also release the crack for TS4 base game, did everyone lose interest in TS4? Hell, they weren't the only one, The Sims is only enjoyable when you got new stuff at least every 1-2 month , that before you got bored and leave the game. I'm a low-budget gamer (and im not ashame to admit it) why have to spend money when you can get it free but at a time like this all i can do is wait and enjoy other free games that available.
JohnnyTheThird
JohnnyTheThird
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Grand Theft Auto series, Far Cry series, Resident Evil series, The Last of Us, Watch Dogs, PES series, The Sims series

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty10136 on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 17:30

@JohnnyTheThird wrote:I jumped out of my bed when i saw i got an email from G4TW admin, it's the sims 4 mailing list, i mean i thought the new update is out, cause usually an email from G4TW means the new ultimate fix is out (most of the time )

OMG! I nearly had a mini heart attack when i saw the email from Admin (when they release a crack you get an email from Admin). I was all YES! YES! YES!...then I read the email...sigh. I have patience. Thanks guys for your work.

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 8 Bn60syW to Games4theworld
kitty10136
kitty10136
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Titanium922 on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 20:09

Remember the person who managed to crack (I don't remember their username :s) Outdoor Retreat & Get to Work themselves? Could they possibly the same with the new updates & DLCs? I don't know if they're still active on G4TW though.

Titanium922
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 22:08

Hi, I'm here waiting too Sad I don't understand why it's taking it so long. If they always want to wait for the newest Game Pack/Stuff Pack, they will never release it, since there is a new update like once a month or so. Sad They should release a crack like every 2 or 3 updates, I think that's fair for them and for us. I don't understand why RELOADED is the only one making the crack. Where did 3DM go?  Why.
I know we should be patient, and I'm trying to be. I'm just deeply disappointed and a little bit scared that one day they'll stop releasing any crack at all Sad
Dia
Dia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Life is Strange, Watch Dogs 1 and 2, Game of Thrones by Telltale, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 22:15

@JohnnyTheThird wrote:I jumped out of my bed when i saw i got an email from G4TW admin, it's the sims 4 mailing list, i mean i thought the new update is out, cause usually an email from G4TW means the new ultimate fix is out (most of the time ), anyway why hasn't other groups release the crack either, some of them we know capable to do so like fairlight back in TS3 and 3dm that also release the crack for TS4 base game, did everyone lose interest in TS4? Hell, they weren't the only one, The Sims is only enjoyable when you got new stuff at least every 1-2 month , that before you got bored and leave the game. I'm a low-budget gamer (and im not ashame to admit it) why have to spend money when you can get it free but at a time like this all i can do is wait and enjoy other free games that available.
Hi there,

Sorry for the false hope. Sad
Actually 3DM does crack fast, but their cracks are not "good". For example, their cracks usually don't disable Origin, while good cracks do actually take away the need for Origin completely.

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emz20 on Mon 03 Aug 2015, 18:20

@Dia wrote:Hi, I'm here waiting too Sad I don't understand why it's taking it so long. If they always want to wait for the newest Game Pack/Stuff Pack, they will never release it, since there is a new update like once a month or so. Sad They should release a crack like every 2 or 3 updates, I think that's fair for them and for us. I don't understand why RELOADED is the only one making the crack. Where did 3DM go?  Why.
I know we should be patient, and I'm trying to be. I'm just deeply disappointed and a little bit scared that one day they'll stop releasing any crack at all Sad

This is something I'm wondering myself. Why is it only Reloaded doing the cracking? Is there no one else with the know how? I remember back in 2 and 3 days there were multiple cracking teams, now there just seems to be one. And they're way behind

This is disappointing.

emz20
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MothsAndMagpies on Mon 03 Aug 2015, 19:40

@emz20 wrote:
@Dia wrote:Hi, I'm here waiting too Sad I don't understand why it's taking it so long. If they always want to wait for the newest Game Pack/Stuff Pack, they will never release it, since there is a new update like once a month or so. Sad They should release a crack like every 2 or 3 updates, I think that's fair for them and for us. I don't understand why RELOADED is the only one making the crack. Where did 3DM go?  Why.

This is something I'm wondering myself. Why is it only Reloaded doing the cracking? Is there no one else with the know how? I remember back in 2 and 3 days there were multiple cracking teams, now there just seems to be one. And they're way behind

This is disappointing.

What if they're not able to crack it? That is asctually a real possibility. EA might have made it so difficult that it's not possible for them to do it
MothsAndMagpies
MothsAndMagpies
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Dragon Age Origins, Fable III

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifersKingdom on Tue 04 Aug 2015, 23:21

This is how my life has been going for the past 2 months:

*Check for update*
*See none*
*Cry*
*Have a cup of tea*
*Cry*
*Play the Sims 4 and remember the updates other people have*
*Cry*
*Think about buying Sims 4 on Origin*
*Check wallet*
*Cry bc I'm broke aF* Foreveralone
LucifersKingdom
LucifersKingdom
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Assassin's Creed

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 04 Aug 2015, 23:22

This is how my life has been going for the past 2 months:

*Have a cup of tea*
*Have a cup of tea*
*Have a cup of tea*
*Have a cup of tea*
*Have a cup of tea*
*Have a cup of tea*
*Sleep*
*Have a cup of tea*
*Have a cup of tea*
*Have a cup of tea*
*Have a cup of tea*
{repeat}

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tak99 on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 13:11

new expansion pack and now  true *  http://simsvip.com/2015/08/05/the-sims-4-get-together-official-trailer/  *The Sims 4 “Get Together” Expansion Pack*   All Hail Carlos! All Hail Carlos! All Hail Carlos! Hammertime

tak99
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by emz20 on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 13:15

Still no toddlers. And EA wants me to fork over money for that? Yet another YA oriented pack

emz20
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by charaebelle on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 18:00

I honestly wish I could afford the game so I could avoid this.
I haven't even played the game in a while because I can't be bothered knowing there's updates I don't have.
Sigh.

charaebelle
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ragehavoc on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 19:58

I'm hoping this gets cracked after kool kitchen stuff is released on the 11th or else we are prolly SOL.
If you look at reloaded facebook and requested games on webpage sims 4 update is the most requested.
So either they are waiting for the 11th or they cant crack it anymore.

The waiting just sucks.

ragehavoc
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy2m on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 20:01

omggg ...

i just saw the trailer  ...

Last edited by Richy2m on Thu 06 Aug 2015, 21:58; edited 1 time in total

Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : the sims 3 ™ & the sims 4 ™

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 8 Empty :(

Post by Mandywashere0 on Thu 06 Aug 2015, 00:34

@charaebelle wrote:I honestly wish I could afford the game so I could avoid this.
I haven't even played the game in a while because I can't be bothered knowing there's updates I don't have.
Sigh.

I feel ya.. that's how I feel right now. Everytime I check the page, I die a little inside  Why God. Hopefully they update soon.
Mandywashere0
Mandywashere0
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : All the Sims Games, Rift, GTA games, Kingdom Hearts, and other games.. mainly PC games :p

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by maraudingweasley on Thu 06 Aug 2015, 06:03

I was actually lucky enough to win GTW in a giveaway and figured as long as I have the base game and an expansion pack, I can live without the other stuff so I ended up giving up and just going the legit route. Couldn't stand not having the free updates like Newcrest and stuff.

I hope you guys get a crack soon! I know the waiting is getting unbearable. Sad

maraudingweasley
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Thu 06 Aug 2015, 12:39

Skidrow is Waiting for the new EP right?

So will wait until Get together release. On November. 

No, I was joking

I hope they will release it soon! Sad
Keyenpeydee
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum