Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 19:30

First topic message reminder :

Nice, ty Admin and ty G4TW team!
Just a bit of advice, since this game will have a lot of "useless" updates, i would recommend to always make a package of all the updates in one file, like an executable to update the game from 1.02 to 1.04, with the minor patches included, and sth good to do is to make updates from 100mb to 300mb.
I say this because there's a lot of people(like me) who likes to hav the game updated to the last version.
No pressure though, i know this ain't a job that you get paid for, you do this to help people that don't want to buy super expensive games like TS4, by expensive i mean that there's a lot of EP and paid packs to get the full experience.

So you have my thanks and full respect, sth that i always give to people on the internet which is nice to have a good conversation, and such. Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Sun 09 Aug 2015, 17:56

Flannel wrote:^ oh my god i got really excited but then it said that you have to do an offer to unlock the download q___q
YEA... too bad this little gangsters.
i don't trust them , after you did the offer probably you will never get something.
but if they really cracked it ...then its not that difficult to crack ..
so why we have to wait so endless long?!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Found Questionable Fix

Post by Guest on Sun 09 Aug 2015, 20:05

Someone posted a link on the bottom of Skidrow page The Sims 4 Update v1.65.1020. I can't directly post it here since my account is brand new and posting external links is disabled for 7 days.

 I was desperate enough to download it, seems legit, but when I apply it there's something solely wrong with the launcher.  Maybe someone knows how to fix it? It works fine when I revert it back to the Ultimate Fix. Anyway, use this at your own risk of heartache and disappointment.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 09 Aug 2015, 20:39

apollobollo wrote:
Flannel wrote:^ oh my god i got really excited but then it said that you have to do an offer to unlock the download q___q
YEA... too bad this little gangsters.
i don't trust them , after you did the offer probably you will never get something.
but if they really cracked it ...then its not that difficult to crack ..
so why we have to wait so endless long?!

Hello,

If they really cracked it, they wouldn't let you go through a fake survey that earns them money so you can have it. Piracy doesn't work like that.

Admin is probably on it.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15147
Points : 21664
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 00:05

GoldenToe wrote:Someone posted a link on the bottom of Skidrow page The Sims 4 Update v1.65.1020. I can't directly post it here since my account is brand new and posting external links is disabled for 7 days.

 I was desperate enough to download it, seems legit, but when I apply it there's something solely wrong with the launcher.  Maybe someone knows how to fix it? It works fine when I revert it back to the Ultimate Fix. Anyway, use this at your own risk of heartache and disappointment.
1.65 would be an older patch since the ultimate fix is currently at patch 1.7.65.1020 unless you mean patch 1.7.65.1020 then its pretty much what is on here

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 01:00

Topken wrote:
GoldenToe wrote:Someone posted a link on the bottom of Skidrow page The Sims 4 Update v1.65.1020. I can't directly post it here since my account is brand new and posting external links is disabled for 7 days.

 I was desperate enough to download it, seems legit, but when I apply it there's something solely wrong with the launcher.  Maybe someone knows how to fix it? It works fine when I revert it back to the Ultimate Fix. Anyway, use this at your own risk of heartache and disappointment.
1.65 would be an older patch since the ultimate fix is currently at patch 1.7.65.1020 unless you mean patch 1.7.65.1020 then its pretty much what is on here

I meant a torrent was posted on the webpage for the v1.9.80.1020 crack + Spa Day. That's on me, I should've been more clear in my previous post.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 04:00

So, normally (fron what I've seen) the way cracks go is, someone puts out a the game, no crack, then someone puts out the game + crack through some surveyed site, then someone puts out the actual crack.

So I feel like we might get it soon. Honestly, if it isn't from G4TW, I probably won't be downloading it, unless it's from Skidrow, which, G4TW would have too.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 05:04

Well all I can say is that when it is finally updated, we will all be playing the sims for HOURS! Newcrest, perfect patio, spa day! I'm so excited for it to be updated! Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 06:32

Flannel wrote:
wylliebee wrote:Sul sul! Fellow simmers! 

I'm a newbie at this forum and still don't know my way about. I understand that this thread is where the new fixes are announced for us to download, no? If so, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe so far the latest includes GTW, no? We haven't had spa day, nor newcrest no?

I just want to be sure what is the latest that we have. I tried reading all the replies but thought this might be easier. 

Thank you! Very Happy
Yep, the latest update includes Get To Work, we're still waiting for newcrest and other new updates...  Why God.
Sweet! then I, too, shall follow my fellow simmers in the wait lol I'd be happy if like it came out with all the SPs and GPs and small updates and everything! I'm excited for cool kitchen stuff! and if they are planning on waiting til Get Together comes out then cracking everything together than I'm willing to wait! it's like a bigger b-day present lol that came about a few months late, but was worth the wait lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 10:33

I'm just hoping that they could release it after Cool Kitchen. But I have Higher Hopes that it will be released! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 17:08

I'm So sick of waiting, If anybody has any other links to the newer Sims 4 updates, please send them to me. Don't bother waiting for Ultimate Fix for The Sims 4 because it's been two months since i've waited, Ohh and also GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND MAKE THE DAMN ULTIMATE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 18:47

TheGuyWho'sPissedOff wrote:*snip*
It's literally a bunch of pretty pictures that move, and you only get so many interactions once you've clicked them all. With all the custom content out there that work perfectly well on the current UF patch, I don't see what you're "pissed off" about.

I'm going to just say this: if the game has you bored already, and utterly starving for content, no amount of EA's wallet-sodomy is going to make it all better. If you can't make do with what's there for however long it takes to crack (IF it's crackable at all), then nothing will make it better. Make a story, build some houses, create some sims, do one of the many challenges posted all about the interwebs, download CC until your game can't run anymore...do something...anything, because if you haven't realised this by now: this isn't a game, this is a toolbox with the word "game" slapped on it, and playing it like it's a point-and-click adventure will only leave you in tears.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 19:38

still no new ultimate fix? god dammn it i feel bored playing the old version.. then someone post on youtube about v1.9.80.1020 + perfect patio stuff ITS FAKE PROTECTED BY SURVEYS

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 00:19

A general rule of the internet; If you have to do surveys to access it, you will not get it. They trick you into doing a survey that they get commission on by promising you something in return that you will never get. And even when you complete the survey it usually will still tell you you need to do more surveys to access content. Watch some videos if you're that desperate to see the new content, yeah it's not the same as playing it, but it's better than being given false hope and as always if you're dying to play it, buy the game. You are currently getting this game free of charge because people wanted to be generous and share it. Don't get greedy with free stuff.

Again, thanks to G4TW For sharing and updating when you can! Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 00:26

TheGuyWho'sPissedOff wrote:I'm So sick of waiting, If anybody has any other links to the newer Sims 4 updates, please send them to me. Don't bother waiting for Ultimate Fix for The Sims 4 because it's been two months since i've waited, Ohh and also GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND MAKE THE DAMN ULTIMATE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, you sure live up to your name.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 01:22

Well someone is just a teeny bit upset..... Chillax bro we all feel your pain, however getting mad and blaming the fine people here at G4TW isn't gonna make it any better. Just sit back, relax, and wait like the rest of us. 

I must say that I go to you guys for almost all of my games, and appreciate the work you all do. Thanks! I'll just sit here waiting patiently...  Tea 3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 03:34

Why do people think G4TW crack the games? lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 12:54

Just curious, is somebody working on it?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 17:39

Skidrow was waiting for the release of Cool kitchen stuff which was released today. Perhaps we will get a new update very soon.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 20:05

hellitsnina wrote:Skidrow was waiting for the release of Cool kitchen stuff which was released today. Perhaps we will get a new update very soon.

Oh cool! I was at an electronics store today and saw Perfect Patio Stuff and Spa Day for sale and I cried a little  I tip my fedora.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 20:37

ragehavoc wrote:Why do people think G4TW crack the games? lol
because ppl are dumb. all these guys do is test the crack and repack it into their own zip with instructions and junk.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 20:56

auti wrote:
ragehavoc wrote:Why do people think G4TW crack the games? lol
because ppl are dumb. all these guys do is test the crack and repack it into their own zip with instructions and junk.
And Share It.  I tip my fedora.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 21:33

Well it was released, now just waiting on the crack, if there is one, it probably wont be out till tomorrow.
I just hope EA did not beat reloaded/skidrow, would be a sad day.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 21:39

ragehavoc wrote:Well it was released, now just waiting on the crack, if there is one, it probably wont be out till tomorrow.
I just hope EA did not beat reloaded/skidrow, would be a sad day.

Don't expect it to be out tomorrow, you'll be disappointed. Last time they cracked Luxury Party Stuff, it took them 4-5 days if I can remember correctly. Plus, we still don't have a crack for Perfect Patio & Newcrest, which were released almost 2 months ago...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 21:42

Titanium922 wrote:
ragehavoc wrote:Well it was released, now just waiting on the crack, if there is one, it probably wont be out till tomorrow.
I just hope EA did not beat reloaded/skidrow, would be a sad day.

Don't expect it to be out tomorrow, you'll be disappointed. Last time they cracked Luxury Party Stuff, it took them 4-5 days if I can remember correctly. Plus, we still don't have a crack for Perfect Patio & Newcrest, which were released almost 2 months ago...

You do know if they crack this one that it would include perfect patio right?

the entire point of my comment was, if they cannot release a crack, that means EA has won.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Admin on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 23:59

auti wrote:all these guys do is (...) repack it into their own zip with (...) junk.
First of all it's a .RAR. Secondly, when did we ever include junk?

_________________
The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Btn_donate_LG to Games4theworld

 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18884
Points : 1027592
Join date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 00:52

I appreciate the supposed "junk". Seriously, though, I found out about G4TW because I had downloaded a TS3 pack that wasn't working. Your fixes got me through it and ever since then I've loved all your work. I'm assuming it's probably the same for most people here. For the rest of you, you catch more bees with honey is all I have to say.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 01:54

@Admin wrote:
auti wrote:all these guys do is (...) repack it into their own zip with (...) junk.
First of all it's a .RAR. Secondly, when did we ever include junk?
its still a type of archive file. and junk was inclusive of other things. like stuff. its a thing in america.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum