Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by ANDREWjkl on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 19:30

First topic message reminder :

Nice, ty Admin and ty G4TW team!
Just a bit of advice, since this game will have a lot of "useless" updates, i would recommend to always make a package of all the updates in one file, like an executable to update the game from 1.02 to 1.04, with the minor patches included, and sth good to do is to make updates from 100mb to 300mb.
I say this because there's a lot of people(like me) who likes to hav the game updated to the last version.
No pressure though, i know this ain't a job that you get paid for, you do this to help people that don't want to buy super expensive games like TS4, by expensive i mean that there's a lot of EP and paid packs to get the full experience.

So you have my thanks and full respect, sth that i always give to people on the internet which is nice to have a good conversation, and such. Smile
ANDREWjkl
ANDREWjkl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Husseinali on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 17:19

New update ! 1.3.32.1010 has been released! Hope reloaded will crack this update and upload the OutDoor Retreat game Pack .

Husseinali
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomnessInABottle on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 15:20

Cant wait for TS4 update and the outdoor retreat pack to be released! but in the meantime i've started getting back into TS3 Smile

Last edited by RandomnessInABottle on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 20:02; edited 1 time in total

RandomnessInABottle
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Husseinali on Fri 16 Jan 2015, 18:06

So reloaded was on a holiday break. Now time for them to release the Outdoor retreat gamepack. Very Happy

Husseinali
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by petwaitress on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 00:33

@sandragozy wrote:In the sims 4 ultimate fix install instruction, it says

In there, open the folder called “__Installer”. From here, navigate to vc\vc2013\redist. You’ll
see two files called “vcredist_x86.exe” and “vcredist_x64.exe”. Double-click on them both
and install them. 

My problem is that the “vcredist_x86.exe” and “vcredist_x64.exe”. are not there in the said folder.Is there any thing am missing

Thanks
in you c folder not in the download. also says skip this step if used the ultimate fix before

petwaitress
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by michealm on Sun 25 Jan 2015, 09:18

Version 1.3.33.1010 is out as of 1/25/2015.
Current version of fix does not work on this version.

michealm
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 25 Jan 2015, 10:40

@michealm wrote:Version 1.3.33.1010 is out as of 1/25/2015.
Current version of fix does not work on this version.

Hello michealm and welcome,

In TS4, it doesn't matter that there are new official updates, because you cannot "accidentally" update a pirated game. This Ultimate fix of G4TW contains not only a crack, but at the same time a PATCH (update) too.

There is no other way you can update G4TW's pirated game, other than using this fix. We will of course update the fix, whenever there is a new update available. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marvinpunz on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 02:17

Cracked Holiday and Outdoor Retreat is out on
skidrowreloaded! Can't wait for your guys' fix

marvinpunz
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomnessInABottle on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 23:34

I just downloaded the ultimate fix yesterday, is their anyway i can just get the Outdor Retreat and holiday pack? (my internet is crap thats why im asking). 

On another note. . . OIDJOTIFUGHJRIGHRIDFUHYEJDRIFJIFUHDUHFIDJIFODOOFOOFOIFII SO EXICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

EDIT: I underestimated Mega's download speed XD

Last edited by RandomnessInABottle on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 13:58; edited 1 time in total
RandomnessInABottle
RandomnessInABottle
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Too many to list here xD

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cheasea23 on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 19:52

rock!! pls upload torrent

cheasea23
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Husseinali on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 19:35

New update! 1.4.83.1010. It features family tree and valentine clothing.

Husseinali
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cam_e_ron on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 01:08

There is a new verson out

Cam_e_ron
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ribbonista on Mon 09 Feb 2015, 21:04

I don't think there's any need to tell them there's a new version out. They know, they're working on it as fast as they can.

ribbonista
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymen1234 on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 18:19

@ribbonista wrote:I don't think there's any need to tell them there's a new version out. They know, they're working on it as fast as they can.
You're totaly right these people can't wait they want them to release all updates and dlcs in a short time, am here to say to you people if you can't wait play another game like what am doing right here or buy the deluxe edition with all stuff like outdoor retreat by buying it because this versions are neat and clean and every update comes to it but the version which is released by game4World is for who can't buy an original version because of his country don't have credit cards that works with internet and for who waits and not for who don't have patience 
And sorry for my bad english
Aymen1234
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA IV, THE WITCHER, PES 2006, PES 2013 ,PES 2014 ,PES 2015 ,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 ,THE SIMS SERIES ,DRIVER ,GTA 5 ,FARCRY 4 ,FARCRY 2 ,SHADOW FALL ,ASSASSIN'S CREED SERIES ,ALIEN ISOLATION ,FIFA 14 ,FIFA 15 ,SAINTS ROW 4 ,SAINTS ROW 3 ,THE EVIL WITHIN ,DYING LIGHT ,NFS Series, THE Wolfenstein, Battle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by clowangel on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 06:07

I almost feel bad for you guys. As soon as you come out with a fix for Outdoor Retreats, a new update comes along and you guys need to update the fix again.

clowangel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by marvinpunz on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 22:46

If I recall correctly, I don't think they crack it themselves. I think they wait for RELOADED to upload theirs and then G4TW apply the fix.

marvinpunz
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 22:48

Hi there,

Indeed, just sitting here, doing nothing and drinking tea, waiting for team RELOADED to do their work. Tea 5

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 13 Feb 2015, 15:07

The Sims 4 Update v1.4.83.1010 Incl DLC-RELOADED

it's out! Time to ultimate fix it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomnessInABottle on Fri 13 Feb 2015, 15:10

VitaeS4 wrote:The Sims 4 Update v1.4.83.1010 Incl DLC-RELOADED

it's out! Time to ultimate fix it!!

I can confirm this aswell! Very Happy
RandomnessInABottle
RandomnessInABottle
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marvinpunz on Sat 14 Feb 2015, 02:51

@ANDREWjkl wrote:whats new in  this fix exactly?
ty for uploading it. ^^

The most noticeable would be

Valentine's Day CAS Items
Valentine's Day Build/Buy Decor
Geneology
Fixed Bartenders

marvinpunz
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty10136 on Tue 10 Mar 2015, 22:09

@RandomnessInABottle wrote:Update 1.4.114.1010 is out!

That patch doesn't seem to do much if you are running Sims 4 on a PC. Just some bug fixes. Here's the info:

Crash / Performance (General)

• We fixed a ‘failed to load object’ error that was returning the player to the neighborhood map when attempting to load into a lot.

• This error was the result of an invalid fallback being called when we ran into a load error. Essentially, if we were looking for a sofa and we couldn’t find the sofa, we would say “Hey, there is no sofa” and kick the request back. Which would then say “But I need a sofa.” And this would go back and forth until finally someone would just give up, storm off angry, and say “Fine, if there is no sofa, there is no game, and you can forget about dinner, cuddling, and now we are going to go visit my mother, and yes, you ARE coming with me!”

• Players who have Nvidia GTX 960, 970, or 980 video cards should no longer get the "Unrecognized Video Card" error upon launching the game.

• We fixed a crash that could occur on load due to “lot caching,” which was fixed… by removing the cache. Au revoir.

• We fixed an issue that could lead to an infinite load when travelling that was due to certain world objects (trees, rocks, or similar) failing to load. Rather than hanging, we now just advance the load.

• And by advance the load, it is meant that we step over the request, and move on to the next. Like when you are reading your daughter’s Christmas wish list, and you just ignore the “pony” and “little brother” line items.

• Fixed an issue where browsing the gallery could lead to a crash.

• We fixed a few crashes that were affecting some users on both Mac and PC… yea, that’s pretty generic. To be specific, we fixed crash category 0xd12c29, 0x4518fe, 0xb72d33, and 0x34bc94. Maybe that was too specific? I’m not sure I can do better in this case, um… we fixed a Graphics::Texture, Pathplanner:containsFast, FamilyManager, and SetNotificationFunction crash. Totally not helpful. Let’s just go with “Mac and PC are now more stable as a result of these fixes.”

Crash / Performance (Mac)

• Fixed an issue that was preventing the game from launching, and display an “Unable to start, initialization” error if the players save file had lots of custom content installed due to a file handle issue on OSX. This fix should allow you to comfortably have approximately ~1000 pieces of custom content as opposed to 20 which was the case previously.

• Fixed a crash that was the result of using a mouse with more than 5 buttons. It is once again safe to use these mice! It should be noted however, that no mice were harmed in the testing of our fix, all mice were handled with the utmost care, treated with respect, and held for only the shortest amount of time, before we released them once again to live amongst their own kind. Not that we are against mice and human cohabitation, only that without understanding the desire of the mouse, it can only be considered inhumane to force the mice to remain in our environment.

• We fixed a texture loading issue that was causing some systems to have Sims appear without texture upon loading into Create-a-Sim.

Interface (Mac)

• It is now possible to change the refresh rate in the Game Options, Graphics tab.

• If you launched the game in fullscreen and then exit fullscreen, the yellow minimize button was disappearing upon exiting fullscreen. As a side note, if you are aware of the official name for the “yellow minimize button,” that would be great, because our bug report referred to it as “the yellow minimize button in the top left of the window” and I have to wonder if it has a simpler name, like the minimize button or maybe they just call it Bob. Click on Bob to minimize. Did you click Bob? Have you seen Bob? He minimizes things for you. Takes away your cares, shrinks them away… Bob.

• If you launched the game in fullscreen and then exit fullscreen, the green fullscreen button was disappearing upon exiting fullscreen. As a side note, if you are aware of the official name for the “green fullscreen button,” that would be great, because… didn’t I already write this note? So, yea… Bob Junior. Okay, this is just weird. Why do I have 2 bug reports about 2 buttons that are right next to each other in screen space? They’re fixed now, Bob and Bob Jr.

• You should no longer be able to edge scroll while the options menu is open.

Cheers!

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 2 Bn60syW to Games4theworld
kitty10136
kitty10136
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by feycat on Fri 13 Mar 2015, 17:50

Hey, the game is now patched to 1.4.114.1010 version. Just letting you know Smile
Keep up the good work!

update:
I see that I was late a little haha...
NVM ^^
feycat
feycat
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims, Tomb Raider, COD, Horror games, SSB, WOW, Perfect World, Rage games, Indie games

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymen1234 on Fri 13 Mar 2015, 18:24

they said "Basements available to all in next patch update"
[color:499c=CD2626]UPDATE:
It has been confirmed by SimGuruAzure that basements can have two levels instead of just one!

The Sims announced via twitter that basements will be freely available to all users in a new patch update at the end of the month.
“Basements? Basements! They’re included in a free update for all The Sims 4 players at the end of the month!” 
This arrives as great news for many Sims fans from around the world, especially to those that are unable to purchase the newly arriving expansion pack Get to Work. Before The Sims tweeted about this, players assumed basements were going to be a feature that came with the expansion pack. They were proved wrong.
Aymen1234
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA IV, THE WITCHER, PES 2006, PES 2013 ,PES 2014 ,PES 2015 ,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 ,THE SIMS SERIES ,DRIVER ,GTA 5 ,FARCRY 4 ,FARCRY 2 ,SHADOW FALL ,ASSASSIN'S CREED SERIES ,ALIEN ISOLATION ,FIFA 14 ,FIFA 15 ,SAINTS ROW 4 ,SAINTS ROW 3 ,THE EVIL WITHIN ,DYING LIGHT ,NFS Series, THE Wolfenstein, Battle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymen1234 on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:53

reloaded released the get to work expansion you can search in Censored or in Censored and Censored and they said all updates and other stuff are included
Aymen1234
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ADownie1989 on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 22:06

There is no crack included though buddy, so people would still need to wait a few days for the crack.

ADownie1989
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymen1234 on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 22:21

they said the crack is included with the updates so it's ready to play we need to put it in sims 4 folder I guess
one of my friends said that he tested it and it worked for him 
for me I didnt tested it yet but I hope it will work fo everyone
Aymen1234
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomnessInABottle on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 22:55

@Aymen1234 wrote:reloaded released the get to work expansion you can search in Censored or in Censored and Censored and they said all updates and other stuff are included

I can confirm this as well, hopefully the UF will be updated soon! Very Happy
RandomnessInABottle
RandomnessInABottle
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Husseinali on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 13:51

I can confirm this as well. RELOADED released 1.5.138.1020 and Get To Work today. Very Happy

Husseinali
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: