Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 11 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 19:30

First topic message reminder :

Nice, ty Admin and ty G4TW team!
Just a bit of advice, since this game will have a lot of "useless" updates, i would recommend to always make a package of all the updates in one file, like an executable to update the game from 1.02 to 1.04, with the minor patches included, and sth good to do is to make updates from 100mb to 300mb.
I say this because there's a lot of people(like me) who likes to hav the game updated to the last version.
No pressure though, i know this ain't a job that you get paid for, you do this to help people that don't want to buy super expensive games like TS4, by expensive i mean that there's a lot of EP and paid packs to get the full experience.

So you have my thanks and full respect, sth that i always give to people on the internet which is nice to have a good conversation, and such. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 00:52

I appreciate the supposed "junk". Seriously, though, I found out about G4TW because I had downloaded a TS3 pack that wasn't working. Your fixes got me through it and ever since then I've loved all your work. I'm assuming it's probably the same for most people here. For the rest of you, you catch more bees with honey is all I have to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 01:54

@Admin wrote:
auti wrote:all these guys do is (...) repack it into their own zip with (...) junk.
First of all it's a .RAR. Secondly, when did we ever include junk?
its still a type of archive file. and junk was inclusive of other things. like stuff. its a thing in america.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 11:02

Can't just Skidrow/Reloaded be Bored and Just Crack the Sims 4? 
Idk why they don't release it. But I think:
1. Give us Hope and be Dissapointed.

2. EA has won
3. They don't want to share their "PAID" Games to us because it's just extremely expensive.
But this is only the "Positive thinking" my brain says: They are waiting for more Packs to be released to make us play even more (If we are waiting for a Packs or Update to be released by Skidrow/Reloaded that EA has released)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 11:22

Look skidrow relesed spa day and perfect patio look unless its fake

Censored

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 12:11

definitely fake, survey always means malware and ****

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 12:11

Muslimproudtobe wrote:Look skidrow relesed spa day and perfect patio look unless its fake

Censored

It's a damn survey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 14:34

Muslimproudtobe wrote:Look skidrow relesed spa day and perfect patio look unless its fake

Censored

Thought it's real lol. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 21:32

~NOTE TO ALL~

Please note that this is NOT a discussion topic. Keep the "I can't wait!" and "CRACK IT NOW!" and "Can't you work faster" and "I'm so excited", and everything else that looks similar to what I mentioned, TO YOURSELF. These comments are not only annoying, they are NOT helping anyone either. Some even go as far as posting every few days about how impatient they are. That is really unnecessary and is only filling up this topic with off-topic information.

If you'd like to discuss this, open a new topic in the correct section INSTEAD.

~ABOUT POSTING LINKS~

A friendly reminder to all that posting outside links is NOT allowed on the Games4theworld Forum and Facebook Page. This is to protect our users from malicious links and downloads. See the Forum Rules here: http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/register

Anyone posting outside links in this topic or anywhere else on the Forum risks a PERMANENT BAN.

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 13 Aug 2015, 11:36

well said admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 13 Aug 2015, 13:30

@Admin wrote:==>>NOTE: Games4theworld is not creating the crack for The Sims 4. We are waiting - just like you are - for someone from a Scene group to crack it, before we can update the Fix. Therefore please DO NOT ask us when the new Fix will be available, because WE DO NOT KNOW. Also note that none of the Scene groups have an "official" website, so cracks found elsewhere might be fake or contain viruses. Surveys are ALWAYS fake. Just be patient and you'll be rewarded. No one is going to work faster if everyone keeps shouting that THEY want it cracked RIGHT NOW. Just. Wait. Patiently.<<==
~If you wish to stay up-to-date with the latest ®️ Games4theworld The Sims news, please join THIS mailinglist!~

IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
That is right. Be patient my friends. No need to hurry. Play more, learn more. Waiting is the best answer for now. Carlos is tha man!!!

Last edited by wantp on Thu 13 Aug 2015, 13:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misplace the comment.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 14 Aug 2015, 16:18

To all simmers who are waiting for updates and dlc, i'll give you a warning, if you see any banners, pop-ups, or site that it said it has the latest the sims 4 updates and dlc ready to download, do not try to download it. Why? First, there's a big chance that it's a fraud, designed to scam you, people are using this situation to fool you, it filled with ads (adware too) , viruses, and surveys , now while everything looks convincing like the size of the file or the comment or it said that it's from skidrow-rld you will never reach the file instead you will riderected to even more dangerous site contain who knows what. The second, even when you able to download it and the file name and size look right, you don't actually know what the hell you download especially when you download it from torrent, it can contain lethal viruses that can damage your PC. Oh and if it's ask you your credit number or other private info about you don't even think to give it to them.

Why i tell you this? My friend just lost more than 200 dollar for just clicking and filling surveys that he believe will give him free updates and dlc of the sims 4, silly, he dont even fill his credit number but he lost it anyway if you fnd suspicious site like this, leave it immediately.So how you can download the latest dlc and updates safely and FREE? Simple, download it from trusted site, that you already proved that it's safe, like this one, i download many games from this site, even from the torrent it's fine and proved to work. I agree that the wait is very long but nothing we can do about it except patient. This may off topic but it's more useful than "excited" and "y u no" comment. "When you on the internet you don't know who exactly at the other end of it"... ,,, hope this help

Aadmien liekesss!

Last edited by JohnnyTheThird on Fri 14 Aug 2015, 16:29; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : because of something called "typo")

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 12:51

@Admin wrote:~NOTE TO ALL~

Please note that this is NOT a discussion topic. Keep the "I can't wait!" and "CRACK IT NOW!" and "Can't you work faster" and "I'm so excited", and everything else that looks similar to what I mentioned, TO YOURSELF. These comments are not only annoying, they are NOT helping anyone either. Some even go as far as posting every few days about how impatient they are. That is really unnecessary and is only filling up this topic with off-topic information.

If you'd like to discuss this, open a new topic in the correct section INSTEAD.

~ABOUT POSTING LINKS~

A friendly reminder to all that posting outside links is NOT allowed on the Games4theworld Forum and Facebook Page. This is to protect our users from malicious links and downloads. See the Forum Rules here: http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/register

Anyone posting outside links in this topic or anywhere else on the Forum risks a PERMANENT BAN.

Does anyone actually read this? Can the topic stay on the fix? Issues open in another discussion, please. Be considerate of others. Thank you. Yess, aye lieeke!

Last edited by Xon on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 01:09; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 21:34

Ohhh ADMINS please punish us and don't release the Ultimate Fix until, let's say, September. Some day, maybe, people will learn to be more patient and grateful! Why. Why. Why.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 11 Empty The Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest on Mon 17 Aug 2015, 00:08

^ oh pls don't. WhatDidUJustCallMe? There are also people who waits patiently here. so pls don't. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 06 Dec 2016, 09:03

//BASKETED

So, took me some effort, but all off-topic chatter & questions were now split from the main TS4 fix-thread, and moved to the basket. Discussions like these should be posted in the new "Sims Emporium", from now on. Very Happy
http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f47-the-sims-emporium
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:13

@The_gh0stm4n wrote://BASKETED

So, took me some effort, but all off-topic chatter & questions were now split from the main TS4 fix-thread, and moved to the basket. Discussions like these should be posted in the new "Sims Emporium", from now on. Very Happy
http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f47-the-sims-emporium

Razz
Yes, as it should've been from the start .

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 11 Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Ultimate fix. - Page 11 20181110

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :