Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Dec 2016, 17:21

I'm not sure if I should be posting this here, but before the City Living patch came out for the cracked version of the game, the gallery exchange on G4TW was temporarily closed because the game couldn't recognize gallery items. I was just wondering if anyone has tested if it works now, because I downloaded several lots from tumblr and they all work perfectly. I'm assuming it should work since the way you posted the gallery items was by downloading the tray files. I just want to know when we can start requesting items again. Thanks!
I tip my fedora.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 31 Dec 2016, 18:07

TheBoringGamer wrote:I'm not sure if I should be posting this here, but before the City Living patch came out for the cracked version of the game, the gallery exchange on G4TW was temporarily closed because the game couldn't recognize gallery items. I was just wondering if anyone has tested if it works now, because I downloaded several lots from tumblr and they all work perfectly. I'm assuming it should work since the way you posted the gallery items was by downloading the tray files. I just want to know when we can start requesting items again. Thanks!
I tip my fedora.


//MOVED


Hello @TheBoringGamer,

I moved your post to "Site Navigation & Suggestions", mostly because I assume that a lot of people are interested in this question, and also because I hope that as many users as possible are going to see the topic (and my following reply).

Essentially what I told user @Cat_Eye earlier here:

Me wrote:There is a chance we will re-open the Gallery-section at some point again, but it will depend on a number of organizational-related things. For starters, the reason it's not opened yet is because I'm nominally the only (active) Staff member with access to a legit TS4 base game, and I - at least currently - neither have the time nor inclination to take on this type of 'additional duty' on my own. 

The plan was/is to wait for @kitty10136, since she is currently absent, and then slightly re-organize a few things in the section. 

Time will tell how we'll proceed. You will notice when we re-open the section. The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Icon_smile

It's really just that. Keep in mind that this is really just an extra service from us, and - I have to admit - I have always been very skeptical about this kind of support. And this is also one of the (very few) instances where I would actually suggest, that if people are so 'addicted' to these Gallery-items (because apparently a lot of creators in the "sim-o-sphere", such as various sim-bloggers/YouTubers, only upload to said Gallery) it may be at least worth considering to purchase that base game on Origin. But alas, it is only a suggestion from me. If we do re-open the section, you can rest assured we won't make a difference between users who request a lot of stuff, and those who only request 1-2 items.

If it wasn't for kitty volunteering to do most of that section, the entire idea would have never come to fruition.

The TS4 Gallery-section turned out to be well-accepted, and we shall see. At that point though I really can't give an ETA about a re-opening, but as said, you will surely notice when we do so. 

Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18957
Points : 25801
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 01 Jan 2017, 11:08

As soon as we hear from @kitty10136, we can tell you an estimate time of reopening Smile

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15147
Points : 21661
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest on Sun 01 Jan 2017, 15:18

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
TheBoringGamer wrote:I'm not sure if I should be posting this here, but before the City Living patch came out for the cracked version of the game, the gallery exchange on G4TW was temporarily closed because the game couldn't recognize gallery items. I was just wondering if anyone has tested if it works now, because I downloaded several lots from tumblr and they all work perfectly. I'm assuming it should work since the way you posted the gallery items was by downloading the tray files. I just want to know when we can start requesting items again. Thanks!
I tip my fedora.


//MOVED


Hello @TheBoringGamer,

I moved your post to "Site Navigation & Suggestions", mostly because I assume that a lot of people are interested in this question, and also because I hope that as many users as possible are going to see the topic (and my following reply).

Essentially what I told user @Cat_Eye earlier here:

Me wrote:There is a chance we will re-open the Gallery-section at some point again, but it will depend on a number of organizational-related things. For starters, the reason it's not opened yet is because I'm nominally the only (active) Staff member with access to a legit TS4 base game, and I - at least currently - neither have the time nor inclination to take on this type of 'additional duty' on my own. 

The plan was/is to wait for @kitty10136, since she is currently absent, and then slightly re-organize a few things in the section. 

Time will tell how we'll proceed. You will notice when we re-open the section. The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Icon_smile

It's really just that. Keep in mind that this is really just an extra service from us, and - I have to admit - I have always been very skeptical about this kind of support. And this is also one of the (very few) instances where I would actually suggest, that if people are so 'addicted' to these Gallery-items (because apparently a lot of creators in the "sim-o-sphere", such as various sim-bloggers/YouTubers, only upload to said Gallery) it may be at least worth considering to purchase that base game on Origin. But alas, it is only a suggestion from me. If we do re-open the section, you can rest assured we won't make a difference between users who request a lot of stuff, and those who only request 1-2 items.

If it wasn't for kitty volunteering to do most of that section, the entire idea would have never come to fruition.

The TS4 Gallery-section turned out to be well-accepted, and we shall see. At that point though I really can't give an ETA about a re-opening, but as said, you will surely notice when we do so. 

Tea 5
Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Any updates on the Gallery?

Post by Guest on Wed 04 Jan 2017, 14:36

Will we ever be able to access the Gallery in the future or is getting a legit TS4 base game the only solution?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 04 Jan 2017, 15:19

Hello,


We don't know if it will ever be possible to access the gallery without a legit base game, but there is also this. We don't know exactly when we will be back on track with that, but we will keep everyone posted.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15147
Points : 21661
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 04 Jan 2017, 16:10

ChineseHamster wrote:(...) or is getting a legit TS4 base game the only solution?


Hello,

As of right now, that is indeed the only solution (buying a base game of TS4 on Origin). I think, it's rather unlikely that the Gallery will ever work again with RELOADED versions on the game though. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18957
Points : 25801
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Gallery requests

Post by Guest on Wed 04 Jan 2017, 23:35

Hi! When and if you get the gallery to work can you please post tray files of all lilsimsie's builds and sims and a few wedding place builds? Thank you so much! <3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 09:26

Hello,

We can do that again when our teammate @kitty10136 is back. Please check back later Smile

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15147
Points : 21661
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 16:22

//MERGED


Topics merged. @leah55555, as of right now - since the Gallery work is suspended temporarily - we unfortunately can't take any requests of that kind.

The only thing I can say is, have faith and patience, and you may be rewarded at the end. Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18957
Points : 25801
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jan 2017, 12:19

Just one question. If you have just the base game on Origin, can you download also lots and sims that use content from the expansion packs and stuff packs? If so, do they get removed while you download it or are they functional once you put the tray files to the folder of the cracked game?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 06 Jan 2017, 14:25

Cat_Eye wrote:Just one question. If you have just the base game on Origin, can you download also lots and sims that use content from the expansion packs and stuff packs? If so, do they get removed while you download it or are they functional once you put the tray files to the folder of the cracked game?


Hello,

You can freely download anything you like from the Gallery. I myself only have a legit base game (and the free Christmas decorations from 2014), but downloaded lots of stuff for the Gallery-section here back then. Putting these Gallery tray-files into a cracked game used to be no problem at all, but before we re-open the Gallery we may do some unofficial test-runs where we prompt users to request items that include DLC content as well. Smile

When City Living came out (I mean the torrent) I tested 3 houses and put them into the cracked game, with no issues. I doubt anything has changed on that end, but we'll do more testing when the time is ripe.

Edit: topics merged.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18957
Points : 25801
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jan 2017, 20:45

Hello,

happy new year ya'll Happy B-day! . Since downloading the city living I lost my tray lots and sims that i downloaded from my origin based legit game. can you tell me what i can do to get them back please?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 06 Jan 2017, 20:59

Simla wrote:Hello,

happy new year ya'll Happy B-day! . Since downloading the city living I lost my tray lots and sims that i downloaded from my origin based legit game. can you tell me what i can do to get them back please?


Hello and a happy new year to you as well!  


For better support, please open a new topic in the appropriate Forum section. Which is here:
http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc

We'll get back to you about your concern(s) there. Thanks for now! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18957
Points : 25801
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest on Mon 09 Jan 2017, 14:41

I have a legit base game and the first two expansions, Get to Work and Get Together. Would I be able to help in any way, if so, do let me know. I would like to contribute if I can in some format to help at least testing all this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 09 Jan 2017, 15:25

Aelinore wrote:I have a legit base game and the first two expansions, Get to Work and Get Together. Would I be able to help in any way, if so, do let me know. I would like to contribute if I can in some format to help at least testing all this.


Thanks for your interest. Very Happy  I was actually in the process of writing up various other pathways and 'plans', in preparation for a possible re-opening of the TS4 Gallery. Give us a day or so, and we'll get in touch with you.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18957
Points : 25801
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest on Mon 09 Jan 2017, 16:45

I am currently unavailable for requests because of difficulty obtaining an adapter for my laptop as an original is hard to find in my country (and expensive) and a universal adapter won't work. I'm working on it because having not played Sims 4 for a while, I'm actually missing it. I'll be back as soon as possible especially now that there has been an update.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 09 Jan 2017, 16:58

kitty10136 wrote:I am currently unavailable for requests because of difficulty obtaining an adapter for my laptop as an original is hard to find in my country (and expensive) and a universal adapter won't work. I'm working on it because having not played Sims 4 for a while, I'm actually missing it. I'll be back as soon as possible especially now that there has been an update.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Glad to hear from you (and welcome "back-ish", I guess?). And no worries, take your time! We may re-organize a few things anyhow, so it's going to be a little while before we resume the TS4 Gallery.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18957
Points : 25801
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 03:03

Alrighty sounds good. I just don't want it to seem to fall to only a couple of people when I might be able to help in some capacity. Thanks to this site, I am able to enjoy the Sims games in their entirety so I feel this is one way I can offer to give back to this great community.

//EDIT

kitty10136 wrote:I am currently unavailable for requests because of difficulty obtaining an adapter for my laptop as an original is hard to find in my country (and expensive) and a universal adapter won't work. I'm working on it because having not played Sims 4 for a while, I'm actually missing it. I'll be back as soon as possible especially now that there has been an update.

I am sorry to hear that and I hope you can find what you need at a reasonable price soon.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 23:22

We're going to start with re-vamping a few things in that section, soon. Smile  Before we resume with that Gallery-section though, we would like to wait until @kitty10136 is back "fully", if that is OK with all of you...?

So that we have two (2) Helpers for the section, right from the start, when we resume.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18957
Points : 25801
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 00:00

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:We're going to start with re-vamping a few things in that section, soon. Smile  Before we resume with that Gallery-section though, we would like to wait until @kitty10136 is back "fully", if that is OK with all of you...?

So that we have two (2) Helpers for the section, right from the start, when we resume.
I fully support waiting for @kitty10136. I was not going for stepping on any toes, I just figure it might be less stress to have one more person that could aid in filling the requests.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 19:17

Aww I love you guys so much and thanks for the support but I may not be back for another two months.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 20:40

kitty10136 wrote:Aww I love you guys so much and thanks for the support but I may not be back for another two months.


Sorry to hear that Sad

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15147
Points : 21661
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 21:44

kitty10136 wrote:Aww I love you guys so much and thanks for the support but I may not be back for another two months.
Aww that is a bummer but I am hoping things work out sooner for you and we lurve ya too!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery? [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 19:58

Just a quick heads-up to everybody: I've done some "re-shuffling" of Forum posts, and came up with a slightly modified ruleset for the TS4 Gallery. You can have a look at the "new" rules here:
http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23627-ts4-gallery-guidelines-please-read#157300

This is not 100% definite yet, but I still suggest those of you interested start getting "warmed up" a bit now.

What a Face   pirat



Edit & Disclaimer: due to my re-shuffling, some of the older topics may look...a bit strange. But we hope the new changes will make the operation of that Forum section a bit more efficient.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18957
Points : 25801
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum