The Official ® Games4theworld Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosebud1773's creations.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rosebud1773's creations. Empty Rosebud1773's creations.

Post by Rosebud1773 on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 17:40

I think at this point I can safely be called a cc creator. I thought I would post a few random images from time to time of items that can be found on my simblr. Everything is made on our current patch level (1.25) so no worries whether it will work for you. I have not provided download links. If admin is agreeable, I will do so. This is the first of many more cc teasers. Very Happy  

Satyr Set for those with a taste for the supernaturals that are sorely neglected.
Rosebud1773's creations. 03-23-17_9-47-55nbspPM_zpsonoqhwb9Rosebud1773's creations. Satyr-11_zpszxzu6jroRosebud1773's creations. 03-23-17_9-52-02nbspPM_zps4bos8usiRosebud1773's creations. 03-20-17_9-25-38nbspPM_zpsbtssbnrk


Code:
https://www.4shared.com/zip/X247wpE0ei/Satyr_Set_-Reworked.html?


Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/scmk0be3q4c6bmd/Satyr+Set+-Reworked.zip


Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 23 Jun 2019, 19:42; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : download link for satyr set)
Rosebud1773
Rosebud1773
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA 5, Resident Evil, Sims, Dead Rising, PWI, and anything I'm currently attempting to build or scare my socks off with.

Female

Posts : 26
Points : 1305
Join date : 2017-01-17
Age : 47
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Rosebud1773's creations. Empty Re: Rosebud1773's creations.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 19:10

@Rosebud1773 wrote:I think at this point I can safely be called a cc creator. I thought I would post a few random images from time to time of items that can be found on my simblr. Everything is made on our current patch level (1.25) so no worries whether it will work for you. I have not provided download links. If admin is agreeable, I will do so. This is the first of many more cc teasers. Very Happy  


Hello @Rosebud1773 and thanks for sharing those!

Behind the scenes we are actually working on a new section for user-submissions like these. We are still working out the details so the actual opening may take a little more time, but for now you may post a link (to a filehosting service like MEGA, MediaFire, GoogleDrive, etc.) to your items. Smile

It would also be nice if you gave reference to any CC used, and provided links to these CC as well.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Da Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Da Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18952
Points : 25644
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Hermit Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Rosebud1773's creations. Empty Re: Rosebud1773's creations.

Post by Rosebud1773 on Mon 27 Mar 2017, 01:15

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Rosebud1773 wrote:I think at this point I can safely be called a cc creator. I thought I would post a few random images from time to time of items that can be found on my simblr. Everything is made on our current patch level (1.25) so no worries whether it will work for you. I have not provided download links. If admin is agreeable, I will do so. This is the first of many more cc teasers. Very Happy  


Hello @Rosebud1773 and thanks for sharing those!

Behind the scenes we are actually working on a new section for user-submissions like these. We are still working out the details so the actual opening may take a little more time, but for now you may post a link (to a filehosting service like MEGA, MediaFire, GoogleDrive, etc.) to your items. Smile

It would also be nice if you gave reference to any CC used, and provided links to these CC as well.
All but one piece of the CC in this particular set of images is mine. The child hair and child bikini top have yet to be released. The adult female hair is from chocolatemuffintop on tumblr. Cool


Last edited by Rosebud1773 on Mon 27 Mar 2017, 01:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name listing)
Rosebud1773
Rosebud1773
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA 5, Resident Evil, Sims, Dead Rising, PWI, and anything I'm currently attempting to build or scare my socks off with.

Female

Posts : 26
Points : 1305
Join date : 2017-01-17
Age : 47
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Rosebud1773's creations. Empty Re: Rosebud1773's creations.

Post by crevendevoss on Sun 07 Oct 2018, 11:29

Very Happy
this set is awesome and looks beautiful in game i just wish there were more fur colours but that is probably just me lol

crevendevoss
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4

Posts : 15
Points : 1009
Join date : 2017-10-20

Back to top Go down

Rosebud1773's creations. Empty Re: Rosebud1773's creations.

Post by Rosebud1773 on Thu 15 Nov 2018, 15:02

@crevendevoss wrote:Very Happy
this set is awesome and looks beautiful in game i just wish there were more fur colours but that is probably just me lol

I'm glad you like it. Be sure to grab the updated version as it has texture mapping corrections. I'll be releasing that child hair very shortly. I had lost it for a time and recently stumbled on the missing file..lol.
Rosebud1773
Rosebud1773
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA 5, Resident Evil, Sims, Dead Rising, PWI, and anything I'm currently attempting to build or scare my socks off with.

Female

Posts : 26
Points : 1305
Join date : 2017-01-17
Age : 47
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Rosebud1773's creations. Empty Re: Rosebud1773's creations.

Post by MommyMayhem on Sun 18 Nov 2018, 09:12

OH MAN! I have been using these since they were first released. I recolored them and made a matching skin and used it all to create some awesome supernatural beings! From Satyrs to Demons. I love this set! I have a question though, I just saw your newest uploads on your tumblr, which I love, and was wondering if you would consider hosting your files somewhere besides 4shared? I would greatly appreciate it.
MommyMayhem
MommyMayhem
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : Games

Female

Posts : 121
Points : 1613
Join date : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Rosebud1773's creations. Empty Re: Rosebud1773's creations.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 18 Nov 2018, 19:05

@MommyMayhem wrote:OH MAN! I have been using these since they were first released. I recolored them and made a matching skin and used it all to create some awesome supernatural beings! From Satyrs to Demons. I love this set! I have a question though, I just saw your newest uploads on your tumblr, which I love, and was wondering if you would consider hosting your files somewhere besides 4shared? I would greatly appreciate it.


I've added a mirror link (MediaFire) to the opening post.  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Da Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Da Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18952
Points : 25644
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Hermit Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Rosebud1773's creations. Empty Re: Rosebud1773's creations.

Post by MommyMayhem on Mon 19 Nov 2018, 18:42

Thanks GM, that is awesome! I appreciate that as I am sure others do as well who not only don't want to have to deal a count down timer but having to create an account just to download anything.
MommyMayhem
MommyMayhem
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : Games

Female

Posts : 121
Points : 1613
Join date : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Rosebud1773's creations. Empty Re: Rosebud1773's creations.

Post by Rosebud1773 on Tue 20 Nov 2018, 14:58

I'm working on switching everything over to dropbox and waiting on an answer to a requested simsfile account. Cross your fingers. I don't care for 4shared either. Got a bunch of new goodies up on my simblr. Working on my 200 followers gift as well. =)
Rosebud1773
Rosebud1773
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA 5, Resident Evil, Sims, Dead Rising, PWI, and anything I'm currently attempting to build or scare my socks off with.

Female

Posts : 26
Points : 1305
Join date : 2017-01-17
Age : 47
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Rosebud1773's creations. Empty Re: Rosebud1773's creations.

Post by MommyMayhem on Wed 21 Nov 2018, 00:10

@Rosebud1773 wrote:I'm working on switching everything over to dropbox and waiting on an answer to a requested simsfile account. Cross your fingers. I don't care for 4shared either. Got a bunch of new goodies up on my simblr. Working on my 200 followers gift as well. =)

Awesome RB! I love your stuff! Fingers crossed that SFS account comes through, if not I may know a place to get a one really easily. Just let me know if you need it. Smile
MommyMayhem
MommyMayhem
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : Games

Female

Posts : 121
Points : 1613
Join date : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Rosebud1773's creations. Empty Re: Rosebud1773's creations.

Post by Gothic_Queen77 on Fri 23 Nov 2018, 05:04

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing That is so awesome, a Pan family! Cute! lol

_________________
The Sims Plumbob 1 Casas De Sugarpumpkin  The Sims Plumbob 1
The sims 3 houses or your dream
home to build Good job!
Gothic_Queen77
Gothic_Queen77
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 3 and 4, Zelda, Alundra, Black Mirror, Nox, Settlers to name a few of them

Female

Posts : 45
Points : 1317
Join date : 2017-01-28
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum