Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help Empty Please help

Post by Guest on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 12:17

I'm new here so sorry if i'm asking it on the wrong forum i didn't know where I needed to ask my question and this was the only place where i  can open a new topic but my question is why is there a stripe trough the ultimate fix? I have the expention packs on sims 4 so the fix only doesn't work for me Please help me I can't play my game now sorry for my bad englisch Ermahgerd

Back to top Go down

Please help Empty Re: Please help

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 06:46

The ultimate fix is for those people who want to experience all new sims 4 updates but not using them (not having those updates) u have downloaded sims 4 base game, get to work , get together, and city living pack then don't install all ultimate fix files or u will not able to play game properly. Hope that will help you Smile and reremember the sims 4 city living expansion pack doesn't contain toddlers, vampires and bowling stuff pack OK. G4TW (Games4TheWorld) is working on it so I hope you enjoy all other game packs. Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum