Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 6 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 6 Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 6 20181110

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 03:22

i tried other sources for downloads, but they're all the entire game, which i don't want. I tried downloading a few different ones but i think it would be quicker to wait for the G4TW one to finish. one i tried to download through my browser and it failed and it was so slow, trying it again wouldn't even be worth it. i tried one and it was slow, i was getting about 500kB/s plus its the ENTIRE GAME and i'm redownloading the G4TW one now, and i'm half way through it after about 3 minutes. waiting is better than trying other sources right now.
i can get upwards of 20mB/s if i download off of steam btw. it's no ones internet.
i'm also really confused, i thought the admins of this forum would have the game downloaded at 100%?

Last edited by auti on Tue 16 May 2017, 03:25; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 03:22

im mad my ETA said 1y 142d Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 03:25

OMG is it really happening? *-*

TY guys for making your official crack so fast! Since reloaded had that eternal loading screen issue, I was waiting for yours :3

And people, keep in mind that you're getting the game FOR FREE. Even if it took 1 week to download completly, it would be worth it because you wouldn't be wasting your precious money.

Thank you again G4TW team, you guys are awesome <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 03:27

raelaroux wrote:im mad my ETA said 1y 142d :|
my eta was the infinity symbol at one point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 03:40

expect 9 hours more if ur at 50% now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 03:46

Hey guys im at 52% and it finishes in a week!! Wish me luck IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Facepalm Can't touch banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 05:38

at 62.9%...1 week and 6 days left XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 06:15

Please please please remember to seed when you've finished the download.

There were only 10 when I started this last night, and now I'm being shown there's 12, but there are literally thousands of peers. I keep getting stalled out because I can't connect to any of the seeds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 06:34

thank you guys so much for making it real (finally)! ive downloaded it before from nosteam and i found an issue, when i was starting to play it, the message pop-ed up said "origin is not running blabla.." and im starting to figure it out that a lot of problems during playing it from anyone else, from loading screen that stuck and many things. so nosteam deleted the link for the new patch they said they will fix everything before they post it again. so, im trying to find another solution for this case, so i will try to download the patch from here and im so glad that with my slow connection at 500 kb/s my ETA is only 7 hours The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 6 Icon_biggrin  The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 6 637235714 and idk i hope it stays like that until i finish the download. but it has already fixed? i mean w/o any problem that maybe could happen or anything like i said before? if it was, then i would be so grateful to anyone who makes this happen! thanks a lot!  The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 6 4012137595

EDIT : and my ETA now is only 2h 30m so worth it  The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 6 637235714

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 06:35

at 66.4%... with unknown ETA I is confused Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 06:56

auti wrote:
TayMarsh23 wrote:Can someone answer these questions

1. Can this be applied to the Skidrow City Living Internal?
2. Do I need the ZClient and ZOrigin?
3. Has this version fixed the infinite loading screen when entering households?
1. probably not. reloaded and skidrow are NOT the same thing. completely different groups.
They are indeed the samething, their name is Skidrow/Reloaded I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 07:00

Can someone give me the cracked files to me? I already downloaded the sources from ZLorigin, I want the Plumbob Rewards, PRIMA Computer 3000 and the Grim's Ghoulish Guitar because the Reloaded crack unlocks it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 07:04

It's currently not showing any seeds for me. Anybody else have this problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 07:17

mine is at 70% after over 12 hours bounce lol ETA is 5 hours so the speed isnt so bad anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 07:30

we are all at the same percent. it takes turns updating everyone equally because it has 2000 people at 70% that can leech off each other for the first 70% but only 10 at 100%. the last 30% could still take a while unless some people start getting it early and help seed

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Tue 16 May 2017, 07:49

storeguy wrote:Can someone give me the cracked files to me? I already downloaded the sources from ZLorigin, I want the Plumbob Rewards, PRIMA Computer 3000 and the Grim's Ghoulish Guitar because the Reloaded crack unlocks it....

That's not possible. The crack is not a stand alone file.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 6 Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 6 20181110

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 08:15

74:3%  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 08:35

75.6% and 136kB/s whooop whoooop!
And apparently there are 0.06 seeders. I'm gonna restart my PC to make it go faster.

Last edited by MrMonty96 on Tue 16 May 2017, 08:45; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 08:40

any one finished downloading?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 08:58

Woke up to pee. Luckily decided to check on the download. Turns out it had crashed. Got it running again. 78.6% ETA of 2 hours. Don't know how accurate it is but I'm hopeful that (at this speed) it'll be done tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 09:28

I have another issue, the page doesn't even load for me Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 09:37

12.5 hours downloading and so far at 84%; half an hour ago the estimate was 2hrs left, now fluctuating between 1.5hrs and 20hrs lol. Uploaded 30gb so far, and I'll seed this til my hair turns gray...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 09:39

I'm too afraid to download because ransomware virus . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 09:50

don't worry, g4tw download is safe. I should know, I download from them countless time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 10:10

87.2% we are close!! i can feel it, probably will sleep since is 3am, i just woke up for the heat I is confused Crying or Very sad

And now it stopped at that  silent oh well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 10:24

You guyyssss I'm so excited! Very Happy
Thank you sooo much G4TW & Shamrock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 May 2017, 10:42

to all of you that are complaining about slow speeds and what not.
a) I am thankful that the guys here worked soooo hard to get this up after us moaning and groaning and complaining non stop. They had to wait for a crack to come out. Then Tarac tried to help us by uploading a crack, which resulted in infinite loading screens. But I assume not for all of us. I too had that issue, so what. Download speeds here in Africa are VERY slow. so I waited for a fix. Which is here in a torrent file.
As it was mentioned not many seeders at the moment. Assume many have downloaded but are not seeding. Whose fault is that????????? Are all of you going to seed? To increase the speed of the download?  Thank you to those that did, mine is almost complete. Which brings me to
b) After completing the download I will keep the Torrent open to seed. How does one increase upload speed? So I can upload faster?

Thanks again for trying to help us. I for one appreciate all the hard work you do because you do it to help us. IT. IS. NOT. A. MUST!!!

Thank you All Hail Carlos! Tea 1

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum