Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SimGurus Gallery requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SimGurus Gallery requests Empty SimGurus Gallery requests

Post by Guest on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 07:15

Hi. I would like to know, is it possible that the Household Sims by SimGuruJill, SimGuruZephyr, SimGuruAzure, SimGuruHydra & SimGuruLyndsay could be uploaded? Thanks in advance.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

SimGurus Gallery requests Empty Re: SimGurus Gallery requests

Post by Guest on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 22:29

All the households sims by these creators? This may take a while, please be patient.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

SimGurus Gallery requests Empty Re: SimGurus Gallery requests

Post by Guest on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 02:13

kitty10136 wrote:All the households sims by these creators? This may take a while, please be patient.
I know I'm so sorry. But I couldn't find them anywhere.  Why God.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

SimGurus Gallery requests Empty Re: SimGurus Gallery requests

Post by Guest on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 23:21

OingoBoingo wrote:
kitty10136 wrote:All the households sims by these creators? This may take a while, please be patient.
I know I'm so sorry. But I couldn't find them anywhere.  Why God.

That's okay, it will just take a little longer than usual.


EDIT //

Here you go, enjoy!!!

SimGuruZephyr
SimGuruAzure
SimGuruHydra
SimGuruJill
SimGuruLyndsay

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

SimGurus Gallery requests Empty Re: SimGurus Gallery requests

Post by Guest on Thu 08 Jun 2017, 21:08

kitty10136 wrote:
OingoBoingo wrote:
kitty10136 wrote:All the households sims by these creators? This may take a while, please be patient.
I know I'm so sorry. But I couldn't find them anywhere.  Why God.

That's okay, it will just take a little longer than usual.


EDIT //

Here you go, enjoy!!!

SimGuruZephyr
SimGuruAzure
SimGuruHydra
SimGuruJill
SimGuruLyndsay

Thank you so much!!!   Can't touch banana

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

SimGurus Gallery requests Empty Re: SimGurus Gallery requests

Post by Guest on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 19:12

You are very welcome.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

SimGurus Gallery requests Empty Re: SimGurus Gallery requests

Post by Guest on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 03:54

I've requested the Simguru Zephyr stuff, and I see it's available!


Thank you --- thank you --- sooo much!

You guys and ladies are terrific! You rock!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum