Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 15:55

Dear users,

"The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff Pack" is now ready to be downloaded. Enjoy!


Download list

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15148
Points : 21715
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 16:02

Thank you !  I tip my fedora.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 16:38

links are not working unable to download !!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 16:46

Yash Bisariya wrote:links are not working unable to download !!!!!!

Disable your adblocker, it'll work.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15148
Points : 21715
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 16:49

not working i dont hv any antivirus and also disabled my ad blocker bt still both are not working

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 16:55

Try our TPB account then. I just tried the links and they work.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15148
Points : 21715
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 17:14

This include the update to  version 1.30.105.1010 ? Or I have to download it separately?

Thank you so much.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 17:42

You don't have to download that update separately!

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15148
Points : 21715
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 18:23

Hi 

I'm having an issue with the download too it puts me over to adfly which is fine but when I try to download it it comes up as being a broken or damaged file ?? I've tried downloading from your links and from the download page the download has opened up my Torrent program but its not downloading there are no seeds any idea how I can download this please Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 19:41

Try loading the torrent, as well as the magnet. We have 100's of people connected already, so it really should work.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15148
Points : 21715
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 19:47

Thank you for the fast upload!  Very Happy Both links are working fine for me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 20:00

The links are working as but nothing is downloading I have 3x torrent files in my downloads folder but if I try to open them I get that they are broken or corrupt,I rarely have any problem with downloads from you guys but frustrated now as this is not even a large download and I appreciate that you have brought it to us so soon. But Im still at a loss on how to get my download to work

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 22:36

The link does not work. It's broken

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 22:50

Elena Jackson wrote:The link does not work. It's broken
Here's the magnet url :- 
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2F72E6773398BFB121253F1E85AE470C934B7D0F&dn=The%20Sims%204%20-%20Fitness%20Stuff.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

Copy this and paste it in your torrent client.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 00:12

LumiaLover wrote:
Elena Jackson wrote:The link does not work. It's broken
Here's the magnet url :- 
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2F72E6773398BFB121253F1E85AE470C934B7D0F&dn=The%20Sims%204%20-%20Fitness%20Stuff.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

Copy this and paste it in your torrent client.

Or use this: http://mgnet.me/cvQE2rX
And be sure to use a torrentclient, such as qBittorrent or picotorrent

Thanks for posting an other link, since TPB is flagged if you live in The Netherlands. The Dutch Anti-Piracy foundation BREIN is busy to make TPB illegal here.
So that means no more downloading by normal means, but using a VPN instead. However, using adf.ly is a bit of shady business, since that installs malware on your pc. And that is no joke.
I guess this new stuffpack updates it to 1.31? Also, do you still need the fix which was posted with the parenthood stuffpack? Or is there a new version for that in the meantime.
Currently i'm still using version 1.29 (vampire and toddler pack, combined with the posted fix)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 09:28

you've all been uploading updates so quickly lately, thanks! really hope this fixes my lighting issues i had gotten from the previous update :3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 11:03

candesco wrote:
Or use this: http://mgnet.me/cvQE2rX
And be sure to use a torrentclient, such as qBittorrent or picotorrent

Thanks for posting an other link, since TPB is flagged if you live in The Netherlands. The Dutch Anti-Piracy foundation BREIN is busy to make TPB illegal here.
So that means no more downloading by normal means, but using a VPN instead. However, using adf.ly is a bit of shady business, since that installs malware on your pc. And that is no joke.
I guess this new stuffpack updates it to 1.31? Also, do you still need the fix which was posted with the parenthood stuffpack? Or is there a new version for that in the meantime.
Currently i'm still using version 1.29 (vampire and toddler pack, combined with the posted fix)

Yes adfly installs trackers on your computer.
I'm still installing in THIS ORDER

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 11:54

candesco wrote:
LumiaLover wrote:
Elena Jackson wrote:The link does not work. It's broken
Here's the magnet url :- 
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2F72E6773398BFB121253F1E85AE470C934B7D0F&dn=The%20Sims%204%20-%20Fitness%20Stuff.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

Copy this and paste it in your torrent client.

Or use this: http://mgnet.me/cvQE2rX
And be sure to use a torrentclient, such as qBittorrent or picotorrent

Thanks for posting an other link, since TPB is flagged if you live in The Netherlands. The Dutch Anti-Piracy foundation BREIN is busy to make TPB illegal here.
So that means no more downloading by normal means, but using a VPN instead. However, using adf.ly is a bit of shady business, since that installs malware on your pc. And that is no joke.
I guess this new stuffpack updates it to 1.31? Also, do you still need the fix which was posted with the parenthood stuffpack? Or is there a new version for that in the meantime.
Currently i'm still using version 1.29 (vampire and toddler pack, combined with the posted fix)

Use a proxy. I'm having no trouble reaching TPB through one of the many proxies. 
I'm in The Netherlands as well.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15148
Points : 21715
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 12:16

No need for a proxy. Not all providers in The Netherlands block the Pirate Bay.
THIS LINK should work anyway.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 12:46

I have this problem, I downloaded fitness stuff pack and when I want to change language I can't . Language that I want is in strings files, but when it comes to changing rld.ini in notebook even if I run it as administrator, change language and want to save "save as" window pop out and rld.ini file can't be changed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 13:35

SimsAddict21 wrote:I have this problem, I downloaded fitness stuff pack and when I want to change language I can't . Language that I want is in strings files, but when it comes to changing rld.ini in notebook even if I run it as administrator, change language and want to save "save as" window pop out and rld.ini file can't be changed
The file to be changed is RldOrigin.ini.
When you can't change it, rightclick on the Game folder
Select Properties
Uncheck Read-only
Click on Apply
Click OK

Now you can change and save the file RldOrigin.ini

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 14:47

I've been on here for a while, usually when I feel like going back to the Sims 4.

I just lurk, don't really post, but I have to admit, Tarac, you're one of the most helpful people on this site, including everyone that I knew, when I registered back then.

Just lettin' ya know that someone on here, and many people here appreciate what you're doing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 15:01

kbubba wrote:I've been on here for a while, usually when I feel like going back to the Sims 4.

I just lurk, don't really post, but I have to admit, Tarac, you're one of the most helpful people on this site, including everyone that I knew, when I registered back then.

Just lettin' ya know that someone on here, and many people here appreciate what you're doing.
Thank you very much, it's much appreciated.
In my opinion however, the staff (and many 'ordinary' members) are doing their utmost to help out wherever and whenever they can.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 15:08

Oh, I definitely agree, and appreciate the staff, Admin, Edin, and everyone else that puts in their time and effort to help everyone.

Without them, I probably wouldn't have had any interest going back into the Sims 4 at all, given how EA likes to price their games and what not.

Edit: I am having some trouble with ZClient, I have felt that ever since installing the program along with ZLOrigin, that it has been messing my system's network configuration? Like some sites won't be loading and what not. I called my ISP to see if there was any problems on their end, and reset my modem/router, but I am still getting network issues. Either it's clogging up a port or something.

I am at the moment trying to uninstall ZClient and ZLOrigin, opting in for the offline Crack fix. As of right now, I am trying to download the crack, and I am only getting or averaging 10-15 KiB/s. I usually average while downloading torrents/files WAAAAY over that. At least 150 Mbp/s.

I've also tested in trying to download to download other popular torrent files, and I have been getting the same speeds. I seriously do not know what the issue is. I am going to complete restart my computer after uninstalling everything in order.

If I can't fix it, is there anyway to contact you via another application or maybe use STEAM?

Thanks.

UPDATE: I just fixed it, there was a limiter on my torrent application, that I did not remember setting? What ever, the issue has been resolved. Heh, sorry for everyone reading my concerns.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 15:52

Glad the problem is solved.
Did it also solve the ZClient issue ?
I'm (almost) always logged in to Zclient and can freely surf the internet without any restrictions at all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum