"The sims 3 launcher has stopped working error"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"The sims 3 launcher has stopped working error" Empty "The sims 3 launcher has stopped working error"

Post by Mxmiiix on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:27 am

I already bought the base game and it came with a stuff pack and also late night and so I downloaded another expansion pack(Generations) that was cracked and the error happened to me...I would like some help to please. Why God.

Mxmiiix
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : I'm on Windows xp and I like the sims 2,3,4

Back to top Go down

"The sims 3 launcher has stopped working error" Empty Re: "The sims 3 launcher has stopped working error"

Post by jadenblah on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:29 am

I'm currently having the same issue, running the sime version of Sims 3, also Sad

jadenblah
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims Series, GMod

Back to top Go down

"The sims 3 launcher has stopped working error" Empty Re: "The sims 3 launcher has stopped working error"

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:04 am

Let ZLOrigin repair your game
See THIS PAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:14 pm

@Mxmiiix wrote:I already bought the base game and it came with a stuff pack and also late night and so I downloaded another expansion pack(Generations) that was cracked and the error happened to me...I would like some help to please. Why God.

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Does that particular game you bought need the launcher to run? Can you look under C:\Program files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Double-click on the TS3W.exe and see what happens.

Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum