Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An agent from agency that impedances G4TW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An agent from agency that impedances G4TW? Empty An agent from agency that impedances G4TW?

Post by MilosGamerSRB on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:54 pm

I follow Facebook page of G4TW and I just noticed how a G4TW poster claims to be the agent which has been sent from the agency that tries to impedance (stop) G4TW and similar websites.
First I thought it was another joke. 
What about you? Do you think it is a joke or not?

The Sims 3 plumbob SIMS Series are king The Sims 3 plumbob
MilosGamerSRB
MilosGamerSRB
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : PvZ, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, GTA, L.A. Noire, Fortnite

Male

Back to top Go down

An agent from agency that impedances G4TW? Empty Re: An agent from agency that impedances G4TW?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:03 pm

@MilosGamerSRB wrote:I follow Facebook page of G4TW and I just noticed how a G4TW poster claims to be the agent which has been sent from the agency that tries to impedance (stop) G4TW and similar websites.
First I thought it was another joke. 
What about you? Do you think it is a joke or not?

Hello,

For the interested user: the OP is referring to the Facebook post here:
https://www.facebook.com/Games4theworld/photos/a.150507375082080.31826.110924105707074/1104946096304865/?type=3

Note that "The Demon" deliberately edited the avatar, username of the sender/recipient and an e-mail address. As for me, I am not going to disclose further details, only so much. There has been some argument going on, and the user in question got angry apparently.

I don't think there is any "agency", because the user's posting history actually speaks against it. Again, I won't disclose further details. Plus, the e-mail address used in the message (that was censored on Facebook), also speaks against such an agency. The e-mail used is from a freemail provider, and it's rather unlikely an agency would use a freemail provider. It's not logical either they would actually POST such an e-mail, in a private message.

In my eyes, nothing to worry about.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

An agent from agency that impedances G4TW? Empty Re: An agent from agency that impedances G4TW?

Post by MilosGamerSRB on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Yeah I think so how there's nothing to worry about as everyone can claim they are from an agency.

The Sims 3 plumbob SIMS Series are king The Sims 3 plumbob
MilosGamerSRB
MilosGamerSRB
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : PvZ, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, GTA, L.A. Noire, Fortnite

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:49 pm

@MilosGamerSRB wrote:Yeah I think so how there's nothing to worry about as everyone can claim they are from an agency.

And: if someone is from an "agency" it's unlikely they would even make one (1) post or private message/e-mail on the Forum here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Forumz O.G.
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Forumz O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum