Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snagit 11.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snagit 11. Empty Snagit 11.

Post by Guest on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 01:30

Hi,

Sorry to unearth this topic - I thought I might as well use it since I am having a similar problem: I would like to download Snagit 11 and, using either the torrent or the magnet link from your official download page toghether with µtorrent 3.4.4 through a vpn, I am not getting any peers to connect to. Is this torrent still being seeded?

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Snagit 11. Empty Re: Snagit 11.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 15:43

3r1c wrote:Hi,

Sorry to unearth this topic - I thought I might as well use it since I am having a similar problem: I would like to download Snagit 11 and, using either the torrent or the magnet link from your official download page toghether with µtorrent 3.4.4 through a vpn, I am not getting any peers to connect to. Is this torrent still being seeded?

Cheers

//SPLIT

Hello @3r1c,

I moved your post to the right section. Smile  That said, that's one of those items that don't have many seeders. It will be seeded in the course of the day; if you eventually get 100% of the torrent, and if possible for you, please consider helping us seed, on occasion - that would be very helpful. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 00:58

Hello @The_gh0stm4n,

Thank you very much for seeding ... and moving my post to the right section Oh my... ! It is downloading now and should get to 100% in 9 hours. I will keep it in seed as much as possible and re-seed if requested.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 04:41

3r1c wrote:Hello @The_gh0stm4n,

Thank you very much for seeding ... and moving my post to the right section Oh my... ! It is downloading now and should get to 100% in 9 hours. I will keep it in seed as much as possible and re-seed if requested.

Cheers

Sorry, turned my computer off, since it's night where I am. Will turn the laptop back on, briefly.   Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum