Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 13:39

Dear users,




Here are the downloadlinks for the latest "The Sims 4" patch, it fixes a number of bugs from the previous gameversion. This patch already includes all of the information from the previous patch (1.41.42.1020), so it can be applied directly on top of "My First Pets stuff".

Filesize: 2.99GB.




Torrent



Magnet


Direct downloads:


Mirror 1


Mirror 2




Remember that, if you want to play your ZLOrigin game offline, you'll need the updated Gamefolder.


Mirror 1


Mirror 2


Mirror 3




Have fun!

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15148
Points : 21719
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 19:57

Superb! Thank you for the update. I haven't loaded The Sims 4 for the past weeks as I was having fun playing Chrono Cross.

Sent from Topic'it App

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by grieralexander on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 20:16

Thanks, will seed as soon as I download.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Posts : 636
Points : 4119
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 22:26

peferct im the 3rd comment
thanks so much for making this great work for us i will strat downloading today

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 18:21

Thank you so much...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 05:18

awesome! i can finally download that house Smile thanks!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 11:47

script mods are not working, newbie here. they show at the startup but does not show up in the gallery. ( mod use, House/lots)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 18:28

Hmm, is it necessary to download this patch? What's included in this patch? 
My game is working 100% correctly and I'm afraid I'll damage it after installation this patch Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 23:15

lollypoop002 wrote:Hmm, is it necessary to download this patch? What's included in this patch? 
My game is working 100% correctly and I'm afraid I'll damage it after installation this patch Smile 


See the patch notes:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/the-sims-4-updates/

EA wrote:UPDATE: 4/17/2018 - PC 1.42.30.1020 / Mac 1.42.30.1220
Hey Simmers,
We have just a few things to share, so let’s jump right into them.
General Issues

  • The Get Engaged whim can now be satisfied by choosing to propose.

    • The engagement however will be satisfied only by the whims of the participants.



  • Woohoo partners will no longer be chastised for sleeping in the Sims bed after woohoo.

  • Sims that you know that are mixologists, caterers, or entertainers will now be available to hire for Social Events your Sim chooses to host.

  • Check Toddler has been checked over and should be more reliable when toddler checking.

    • We addressed some queue dropping and route fail issues that could occur with the check toddler interaction.



  • Happy Toddler and Top-Notch Toddler traits now count towards the Most Interesting Sim in the World achievement.

  • We have removed the female preference for holding toddlers in family portraits.

    • Sims related to the toddler are now of equal likelihood to carry the toddler in the portrait.



  • The “Debug” style will no longer be an available style filter in the Build and Create a Sim catalogs.

    • While there was a movement amongst the design community to expand the notion of art, form, style, and fashion, it was ultimately deemed derivative of the work of Mugatu, and his Derelicte line.



Get to Work

  • Receiving a citation will no longer cause your Sims arms to waive about uncontrollably.



Get Together

  • Clubs that use the Play Cards rule, can now expect Sim club members to play cards.


Cats & Dogs

  • The Split Panel Dresser and The Floatin' Shelf bookshelf will no longer allow you to place objects floating behind them.

    • This does not impact the move objects cheat, but in the case of these two objects they had slots for object placement incorrectly floating in space behind them.



  • We addressed an issue that could cause an Error Code 131 result upon loading a home where a pet had run away. You should no longer see Error Code 131.



Jungle Adventure

  • Authenticated artifacts will now maintain their authenticated appearance after being placed from My Library.



Romantic Garden

  • The Don't Look at Me Monkey Bars has quality score information.

    • Fun is 7, Motor Skill is plus, and Children are only.



Vintage Glamour

  • The 16th Century Monte Vista Globe Bar now ALSO has quality score information!

    • Drink quality is 4, and Mixology Skill is plus.



Laundry Day

  • DIY Sink and Bai l'Est Galvanized Sink now have hygiene and reliability ratings!

    • They are 5 and 5, and 5 and 5.



  • Adding clean clothes to a pile of dirty clothes will no longer prevent the Sims from washing the clothing. And adding dirty clothes to a pile of clean clothes will no longer prevent the Sims from washing the clothing.

    • Dirty + dirty = dirty. Dirty + clean = dirty. Clean + clean = clean.
    • However dirty + clean + clean + dirty * clean + dirty, is still dirty.

      • But, 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 * 0 + 1 = 4





  • Children will no longer stretch when performing the Sniff Fresh Clothing interaction.

    • Also, children are no longer allowed to perform the Sniff Fresh Clothing interaction…

      • …because they were stretching.





My First Pet

  • The Feed Treat interaction now has a chance of failure.

    • Anyone see the Wreck-It Ralph 2 trailer?

      • Just curious… no reason.





  • My First Pet Stuff Postcards now have a cost between 30 and 60 Simoleons.

  • We addressed an issue with Living Like We're Young in the Pop Station that was preventing the audio from playing.

    • It now plays.

      • audio.





And in conclusion, sleep well woohoo partners, fear not the repercussions of your weary repose.
Thank you for your time, attention, and ability to traverse chaos,
-SimGuruGnome
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18959
Points : 25862
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Tue 24 Apr 2018, 09:26

gameplay looks fine after installing updates im only confused about this new stuff
The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Untitl15
and if its possible to links both games i wonder how while we using cracked versions which cannot connect online

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Tue 24 Apr 2018, 19:44

Is it normal to have the plumbob gift from the sims 3 generations allways pop up when i enter to the main menu? every single time? it doesn't affect anything but is a little bit annoying.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 24 Apr 2018, 21:16

Michael_vx wrote:gameplay looks fine after installing updates im only confused about this new stuff

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Untitl15
and if its possible to links both games i wonder how while we using cracked versions which cannot connect online


You cannot link those games (because The Sims 4 is pirated). This Family Portrait is a reward item, like those plumbob lamps, that they have added into this cracked version of the game. It's available in Buymode under Living Room -> Portraits/Posters.


rena95 wrote:Is it normal to have the plumbob gift from the sims 3 generations allways pop up when i enter to the main menu? every single time? it doesn't affect anything but is a little bit annoying.


Last time I tested it (admittedly that was with the previous patch version), the Generations Plumbob went away the next time, after I played a little and saved the game. Maybe we can come up with something here, but I'm thinking the issue could be related to the crack files.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18959
Points : 25862
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 16:48

Would you mind providing different link for the download. They are blocked at the country I live in

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 17:31

SirenOfTheSkies wrote:Would you mind providing different link for the download. They are blocked at the country I live in

Try THIS ONE hopefully not blocked ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 22:40

SirenOfTheSkies wrote:Would you mind providing different link for the download. They are blocked at the country I live in


Could you be more specific? Which links exactly are not working? All of them, or only some? The .torrent file is a direct download (from OneDrive), have you tried this as well?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18959
Points : 25862
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 11:59

Yes, I'm currently downloading the one provided by Tarac, the ones that you linked don't work for me, whenever I click on them they open a new tab and forward me to this website http://restorecosm.bid/-36719ZINU/8BII?rndad=90926588-1524909448 which is blocked so I can't download.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 12:07

SirenOfTheSkies wrote:Yes, I'm currently downloading the one provided by Tarac, the ones that you linked don't work for me, whenever I click on them they open a new tab and forward me to this website http://restorecosm.bid/-36719ZINU/8BII?rndad=90926588-1524909448 which is blocked so I can't download.
Unfortunately that's one of the drawbacks of Adfl.ly where you have to close your adblockers first. (not recommended by me though as you'll be flooded by casino games and all kind of other, often, malicious or s€x-related software).
But it brings some revenue to G4TW to reduce their costs in maintaining this site

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 12:33

The problem is the fact that I DON'T have an adblock.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 21:01

SirenOfTheSkies wrote:The problem is the fact that I DON'T have an adblock.

You could also try using a proxy or VPN, to access these links (or other sites blocked on your end). Such as this here:
https://hide.me/en/proxy

Though probably, it's easier at this point to ask for alternative direct download links here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Posts : 18959
Points : 25862
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Sun 29 Apr 2018, 11:41

@The_gh0stm4n  @Tarac  or anyone else who might know.


I saw this line in the Original post, and have been away from the site for some time.
btw hi guys! lol Smile

i'm considering moving, and online might not be an option anymore if i do, so this line below sparked my curiosity.

Remember that, if you want to play your ZLOrigin game offline, you'll need the updated Gamefolder.

am interested in knowing more about this. does swapping out the gameplay folder make it playable without zclient? or is there more to do?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Sun 29 Apr 2018, 12:11

Misfit203 wrote:@The_gh0stm4n  @Tarac  or anyone else who might know.


I saw this line in the Original post, and have been away from the site for some time.
btw hi guys! lol Smile

i'm considering moving, and online might not be an option anymore if i do, so this line below sparked my curiosity.

Remember that, if you want to play your ZLOrigin game offline, you'll need the updated Gamefolder.

am interested in knowing more about this. does swapping out the gameplay folder make it playable without zclient? or is there more to do?
Tried that long time ago and for all security again just this morning.
No, it still needs zclient and zlorigin.

It does work however for Sims 2 and Sims 4., but we knew this already long, long time ago.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Sun 29 Apr 2018, 13:07

Tarac wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:@The_gh0stm4n  @Tarac  or anyone else who might know.


I saw this line in the Original post, and have been away from the site for some time.
btw hi guys! lol Smile

i'm considering moving, and online might not be an option anymore if i do, so this line below sparked my curiosity.

Remember that, if you want to play your ZLOrigin game offline, you'll need the updated Gamefolder.

am interested in knowing more about this. does swapping out the gameplay folder make it playable without zclient? or is there more to do?
Tried that long time ago and for all security again just this morning.
No, it still needs zclient and zlorigin.

It does work however for Sims 2 and Sims 4., but we knew this already long, long time ago.

Sims 4 is all im wondering about, i already have sims 2 and 3, so no worry there.
sucks owning sims 4 knowing that if my situation does soon change i wont even be able to play a game i paid for. it's rediculous.

thank you for the response @Tarac, so thats all you do is swap the game folder? or do i need the update download too?

I'd hate to go back to multiple sims 4 installations.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Sun 29 Apr 2018, 13:27

Misfit203 wrote:
Tarac wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:@The_gh0stm4n  @Tarac  or anyone else who might know.


I saw this line in the Original post, and have been away from the site for some time.
btw hi guys! lol Smile

i'm considering moving, and online might not be an option anymore if i do, so this line below sparked my curiosity.

Remember that, if you want to play your ZLOrigin game offline, you'll need the updated Gamefolder.

am interested in knowing more about this. does swapping out the gameplay folder make it playable without zclient? or is there more to do?
Tried that long time ago and for all security again just this morning.
No, it still needs zclient and zlorigin.

It does work however for Sims 2 and Sims 4., but we knew this already long, long time ago.

Sims 4 is all im wondering about, i already have sims 2 and 3, so no worry there.
sucks owning sims 4 knowing that if my situation does soon change i wont even be able to play a game i paid for. it's rediculous.

thank you for the response @Tarac, so thats all you do is swap the game folder? or do i need the update download too?

I'd hate to go back to multiple sims 4 installations.
Regarding The Sims 4, my strategy is:
1. Install and update by ZLOrigin.
2. Play off-line with an additional Game folder

So, in my installation folder The Sims 4 I have 2 Game folders, Game (for ZLOrigin) and Game_cracked for the offline pirated version.
ZLorigin updates my game automatically.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Sun 29 Apr 2018, 13:28

Tarac wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:
Tarac wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:@The_gh0stm4n  @Tarac  or anyone else who might know.


I saw this line in the Original post, and have been away from the site for some time.
btw hi guys! lol Smile

i'm considering moving, and online might not be an option anymore if i do, so this line below sparked my curiosity.

Remember that, if you want to play your ZLOrigin game offline, you'll need the updated Gamefolder.

am interested in knowing more about this. does swapping out the gameplay folder make it playable without zclient? or is there more to do?
Tried that long time ago and for all security again just this morning.
No, it still needs zclient and zlorigin.

It does work however for Sims 2 and Sims 4., but we knew this already long, long time ago.

Sims 4 is all im wondering about, i already have sims 2 and 3, so no worry there.
sucks owning sims 4 knowing that if my situation does soon change i wont even be able to play a game i paid for. it's rediculous.

thank you for the response @Tarac, so thats all you do is swap the game folder? or do i need the update download too?

I'd hate to go back to multiple sims 4 installations.
Regarding The Sims 4, my strategy is:
1. Install and update by ZLOrigin.
2. Play off-line with an additional Game folder

So, in my installation folder The Sims 4 I have 2 Game folders, Game (for ZLOrigin) and Game_cracked for the offline pirated version.
ZLorigin updates my game automatically.

Awesome! Thanks @Tarac!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.42.30.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest on Mon 30 Apr 2018, 05:45

My most recent update was cats&dogs. Do I need to download every patch since then, the 1.39, 1.40, and 1.41 patches and then this one, or will 1.42 cover all of that? Thanks in advance

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum