SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!! Empty SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sat 05 May 2018, 11:56

Dear users,

We are very excited to announce the release of "SimCity 5 Digital Deluxe Edition"!
This is the first reliable crack we've been able to find since its release in 2013! It includes all available DLC. Credits go to whoever created the crack (it wasn't us).
Filesize: 3.92 GB

Magnet Link

Direct downloads:

GoogleDrive

SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!! Bn60syW to Games4theworld

SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!! 20181110

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW Super Administratrix
Head of State & Commander In Chief
G4TW Super Administratrix Head of State & Commander In Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!! Empty Re: SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 06 May 2018, 15:16

Feel free to open a new topic here, in case you need any Support on this release:
https://www.games4theworld.club/f9-pc-gamerlounge

If anybody wants to help seeding, check out this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32921-how-you-can-help-us-seed-our-torrents-quicker-and-more-efficiently-guide

Have fun with SimCity 5! Very Happy

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!! JIghVzn
  SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!! 524tQLc  SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!! HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Platform Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Watch Commander
G4TW Platform GatekeeperInspector General & Watch Commander

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Back to top Go down

SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!! Empty Re: SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!!

Post by Freezer Bunny on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 19:36

I had NO idea this was a thing on here, when was this released??!! Shocked Surprised

Freezer Bunny
Freezer Bunny
The real one.
The real one.

Favourite games : The Sims games

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 19:53

@Freezer Bunny wrote:I had NO idea this was a thing on here, when was this released??!! Shocked Surprised

I almost forgot about that one. See the date under Ann's announcement, this download was released in May of 2018, so a little more than a year ago. Just checked the seed again, and it doesn't seem to have any. I remember I seeded this thing back then quite a bit, but it seems none of the original downloaders stuck around. That's OK though. 

I'll try organizing more seeds if there is any interest (which I doubt, since pretty much everybody is playing Cities Skylines in the year 2019, but let's see). For the time being please grab the direct download link here, instead. And if you want, follow the guide that I think I mentioned before here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32921-how-you-can-help-us-seed-our-torrents-quicker-and-more-efficiently-guide

If you got the direct download, and then load up the magnet, you can initiate the seed yourselves. Or get the .torrent file here, which I just re-uploaded:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9e38xlkw6c6few4/SimCity_5_-_Digital_Deluxe_Edition.torrent/file

The game files were taken from my own Origin account (SimCity5 Digital Deluxe + all DLCs), and the crack was supplied by an anonymous user back then, so all credits go to whoever created the crack for this thing.

Good luck everybody!

Red star from Carlos

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!! JIghVzn
  SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!! 524tQLc  SimCity 5 - Digital Deluxe Edition OUT NOW!!! HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Platform Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Watch Commander
G4TW Platform GatekeeperInspector General & Watch Commander

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum