Skills Cheats "fix".

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skills Cheats "fix". Empty Skills Cheats "fix".

Post by HeartKarinK on Mon 25 Jun 2018, 20:02

Okay... So I've solved many of my issues already by just searching the forums, so thank you for that.  One issue that I haven't found any info on here is that my skills cheats don't work, since downloading Seasons. I assumed this was a problem with my downloads, so I deleted everything and started over and still. NO SKILLS CHEATS... 

Here's what I found... 
Apparently this is a known issue. And skills cheats were actually disabled by developers... Because... Umm, what?

Read this: Cheats Fix
(Because TwistedMexi and Carl's Sims Guides are my other go to places for simformation.)(hah! see what I did there. Totally unintentional.)

I hope this helps someone else... Because who wants all that work of deleting and downloading if they don't have to... Ans since it isn't a glitch, but an actual change made by developers, all that extra work is just not necessary.

HeartKarinK
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : windows

Back to top Go down

Skills Cheats "fix". Empty Re: Skills Cheats "fix".

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 25 Jun 2018, 23:56

//MOVED

Thanks for sharing the news @HeartKarinK! Very Happy  Topic moved under "The Sims 4 tips & tricks".

Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum