Cannot move in households/ play game at all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot move in households/ play game at all

Post by deltasim on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 09:50

i recently just installed the game and all the expansions and i also installed the most recent update (v1.44.83) and even after updating, i cant start a new game. everytime i finish creating a household i dont get the option to move them in, its just the neighbourhood selection screen and when i click a lot and select “create a household to move in” i just get stuck in this infinite loop. can anyone help please!!

deltasim
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannot move in households/ play game at all

Post by Tarac on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 10:23

@deltasim wrote:i recently just installed the game and all the expansions and i also installed the most recent update (v1.44.83) and even after updating, i cant start a new game. everytime i finish creating a household i dont get the option to move them in, its just the neighbourhood selection screen and when i click a lot and select “create a household to move in” i just get stuck in this infinite loop. can anyone help please!!
DELETE your existing folder Game from your install folder The Sims 4 in Program Files.
Then re-copy the folder Game from your update 1.44.83.1020 to your install folder again.
Tarac
G4TW Guest Contributor
G4TW Guest Contributor

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games

Male

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top