Rld.dll file. (Please don't over look)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rld.dll file. (Please don't over look)

Post by infires_got_7_jams on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 17:05

So, I've done everything that was linked in http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-135dec40984c6a3800000077 
but it didnt work. ive tried it more than once yet the same things keep showing up. ive tried downloading my own rld.dll file but it doesnt work. I reinstalled the sims 4 over 5 times already. Deleted it completely and did it again. Can someone help me or explain what I properly did wrong?

infires_got_7_jams
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rld.dll file. (Please don't over look)

Post by anadius on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 17:37

Try this and post the result here.

anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Think-tank driver
G4TW Forum DeveloperThink-tank driver

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 17:59

@infires_got_7_jams wrote:So, I've done everything that was linked in http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-135dec40984c6a3800000077 
but it didnt work. ive tried it more than once yet the same things keep showing up. ive tried downloading my own rld.dll file but it doesnt work. I reinstalled the sims 4 over 5 times already. Deleted it completely and did it again. Can someone help me or explain what I properly did wrong?

Can you maybe also give us a bit more information? Are you trying to get only the base game to work, or did you also install DLCs? If so, which DLCs exactly?

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 DLC install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum thread!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by infires_got_7_jams on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 19:07

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@infires_got_7_jams wrote:So, I've done everything that was linked in http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-135dec40984c6a3800000077 

Can you maybe also give us a bit more information? Are you trying to get only the base game to work, or did you also install DLCs? If so, which DLCs exactly?
I haven't put any DLCs on the game. The base game won't load at all.

infires_got_7_jams
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 08 Jul 2018, 15:49

@infires_got_7_jams wrote:I haven't put any DLCs on the game. The base game won't load at all.

Sorry for the belated reply,

You need to make sure that you configure your antivirus exclusions such, that the install location of the game (plus the location where your downloads are saved) are not affected by scans. The No-Origin files of the game have been deleted probably. While it will be up to you to do the research on your personal antivirus on how to do this, there is a guide on Windows Defender on Windows 10, here:
http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

Good luck!

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 DLC install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum thread!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum