Tray folder nowhere to be found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tray folder nowhere to be found Empty Tray folder nowhere to be found

Post by captbanana on Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:46 pm

Hi, all!

Before anything else, I'd like to say that I searched the forum for possible solutions, but unfortunately I can't find one. Smile

Anyway. I'm new to the whole installing Gallery items into my game situation. I downloaded some from DevonBumpkin and Lilsimsie and I'm so excited to play. However, upon looking at my TS4 folder I can't find a Tray folder.  Or even a Mods folder. The current path of my Sims 4 folder is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4. I searched this whole folder for the Tray one, but I can't find it.

Do I need to install something or enable something in-game to make this folder show up, or do I have to make it myself? Thanks!
captbanana
captbanana
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, StarCraft, Pokemon

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tray folder nowhere to be found Empty Re: Tray folder nowhere to be found

Post by anadius on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:59 pm

It's in "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4".

anadius
anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Some kind of Einstein
G4TW Forum Developer Some kind of Einstein

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Tray folder nowhere to be found Empty Re: Tray folder nowhere to be found

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:37 am

@captbanana wrote:Hi, all!

Before anything else, I'd like to say that I searched the forum for possible solutions, but unfortunately I can't find one. Smile

Anyway. I'm new to the whole installing Gallery items into my game situation. I downloaded some from DevonBumpkin and Lilsimsie and I'm so excited to play. However, upon looking at my TS4 folder I can't find a Tray folder.  Or even a Mods folder. The current path of my Sims 4 folder is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4. I searched this whole folder for the Tray one, but I can't find it.

Do I need to install something or enable something in-game to make this folder show up, or do I have to make it myself? Thanks!

Also note that for the Documents-folder to show up, you must have started the game at least once. I assume you have, but just in case you haven't, it's still good to know. 

I tip my fedora.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

Tray folder nowhere to be found JIghVzn
  Tray folder nowhere to be found 524tQLc  Tray folder nowhere to be found HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum