My game wont start after I installed seasons "OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello ;)" Please help I'm lost.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My game wont start after I installed seasons "OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello ;)" Please help I'm lost.

Post by SimLover93 on Tue 10 Jul 2018, 07:02

Hello, I redownloaded and reinstalled for the seconded time trying to fix this issue I'm having I've read the install instructions did what I was told to do. I cant figure out why my game wont start can you tell me what I did wrong and how to fix this please? My game was working just fine when the last thing I had was my first pet stuff. I downloaded seasons and the updates and this is what happens I'll double click TS4_x64 and will get a OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello Wink" then I click the ok button and another pop up box comes up TS4_X64.exe- Application Error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click ok to close the application." I have my anti virus turned off, set everything to exclusions just for good measure and I put everything in the correct order. So I need help because I dont have a clue what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I miss playing sims and am dying to play seasons.
SimLover93
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My game wont start after I installed seasons "OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello ;)" Please help I'm lost.

Post by anadius on Tue 10 Jul 2018, 09:53

dammydeer said here that turning virtualization off in your BIOS/(U)EFI solves the problem.

anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Think-tank driver
G4TW Forum DeveloperThink-tank driver

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My game wont start after I installed seasons "OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello ;)" Please help I'm lost.

Post by ItalyTULbitFun on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 04:38

I am having the same exact issue. I tried the suggestion of turning off Intel VT, but that did not solve the problem.

ItalyTULbitFun
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimLover93 on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 05:32

anadius1 wrote:dammydeer said here that turning virtualization off in your BIOS/(U)EFI solves the problem.
I will try this out tomorrow and see if it works. Thank you.
SimLover93
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimLover93 on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 13:42

Good news turning off virtualization worked! Although it took me awhile to figure out how to do that (Not very computer savvy.) Also before I found out how to do it.. I tried rebooting my pc into safe mode and I could play. But I didn't like being in safe mode so I went back and then figured out how to turn virtualization off. so yay now I can play!
SimLover93
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top