The Sims 3 Serial Numbers are NOT WORKING!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Serial Numbers are NOT WORKING! Empty The Sims 3 Serial Numbers are NOT WORKING!

Post by BlueLight! on Sun 22 Jul 2018, 08:07

Why God. I have downloaded The sims 3: Complete edition from this website and I have followed all the step-by-step instructions in the file, but when I boot up the Sims, it shows this little gray box and asks for a serial number. I've tried them all 3 times and waited before using them again. Please help, because a lot of my data went into downloading that huge 27GB file, and I'd like for it to not go to waste. Why God.

BlueLight!
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims, Paladins, Cuphead

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Serial Numbers are NOT WORKING! Empty Re: The Sims 3 Serial Numbers are NOT WORKING!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 22 Jul 2018, 15:16

@BlueLight! wrote:Why God. I have downloaded The sims 3: Complete edition from this website and I have followed all the step-by-step instructions in the file, but when I boot up the Sims, it shows this little gray box and asks for a serial number. I've tried them all 3 times and waited before using them again. Please help, because a lot of my data went into downloading that huge 27GB file, and I'd like for it to not go to waste. Why God.

//MOVED

Hello,

I'll assume you installed the base game, THEN applied the 1.67 manual patch (included in the subfolder #Crack, of the torrent), THEN installed expansions, and finally applied the Ultimate Fix (also in the folder #Crack)?

If you get a serial prompt after starting up the game, oftentimes it means you did not properly apply the No-CD files. Please look again  in the folder #Crack. Copy the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll, paste them under C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Replace the existing files when prompted, then try the game again.

Good luck!  pirat

Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum