Access to community through game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Access to community through game. [SOLVED]

Post by Aaliyah on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 17:47

I was trying to access thee community so i can download sims from a creator .however the message i get is connected to the internet. Am i unable to connect to that portion because its not through origin?
Aaliyah
Aaliyah
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Points : 296
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Access to community through game. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 17:51

@Aaliyah wrote:I was trying to access thee community so i can download sims from a creator .however the message i get is connected to the internet. Am i unable to connect to that portion because its not through origin?


Note that you cannot access the Gallery anymore through cracked Sims 4 games.

If you really want to download from the Gallery, we have this alternative format here:
http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31771-new-update-on-the-ts4-gallery-please-read-updated-on-23-07-2018

Otherwise you will need to buy an Origin basegame of The Sims 4, I'm sorry.

_________________
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Training AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Posts : 17172
Points : 23162
Reputation : 2545
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Access to community through game. [SOLVED]

Post by Aaliyah on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 18:23

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Aaliyah wrote:I was trying to access thee community so i can download sims from a creator .however the message i get is connected to the internet. Am i unable to connect to that portion because its not through origin?


Note that you cannot access the Gallery anymore through cracked Sims 4 games.

If you really want to download from the Gallery, we have this alternative format here:
http://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31771-new-update-on-the-ts4-gallery-please-read-updated-on-23-07-2018

Otherwise you will need to buy an Origin basegame of The Sims 4, I'm sorry.
oh no its fine thank you for clearing that up
Aaliyah
Aaliyah
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Points : 296
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Access to community through game. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 17:52

@Aaliyah wrote:oh no its fine thank you for clearing that up


No problem, it's always sad to see features disappear. The Gallery-access from cracked games has been disabled though in 2015 already, I think. So quite some time ago.

Either way, have fun, and feel free to check out our collection of manually-compiled Gallery items! Topic closed.  Carlos is tha man

_________________
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Training AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Posts : 17172
Points : 23162
Reputation : 2545
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum