Sims 3 CAS Black-out Bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 CAS Black-out Bug Empty Sims 3 CAS Black-out Bug

Post by RavenZaiyo on Thu 02 Aug 2018, 15:16

I got the game up and running, and went into CAS, everything was fine. I was taking my time, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary until when i clicked on a different hair option, it wouldn't change it. It would show the new choice highlighted, but would not update on the sim. So I tried to go back to outfit selection, and the normally blue box around the options turned flat black, and the buttons for different options were invisible unless I hovered over them. Once again, clicking on a box would not change the sim I was creating, and my choices for that option I'd previously chosen were not even highlighted.

I have yet to install any mods or packages. I have them downloaded in droves but wanted to make sure my computer could handle the game first.

Perhaps if I were to go through the process more quickly, it wouldn't do that... but I'm concerned this is less a problem with my machine. If anyone has any insight, please let me know! Thank you for your time.

RavenZaiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 CAS Black-out Bug Empty Re: Sims 3 CAS Black-out Bug

Post by RavenZaiyo on Fri 03 Aug 2018, 19:32

Ok, so, I opened the game a second time, and this time it just shut the entire game off in the middle of CAS.

So I did some digging in the forums for similar problems again, and decided it wouldn't hurt to try some of the fixes from there. I opened the game as administrator---I played for hours afterward. This is apparently one of those easy fixes. Hope if anyone else has this issue, this works for them as well.

RavenZaiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum