A free alternative to donating to G4TW!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A free alternative to donating to G4TW!  Empty A free alternative to donating to G4TW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Mon 06 Aug 2018, 18:22

Dear users,

You've seen the (PayPal) "Donate" button on our Forum here, and maybe you thought that you would, but then decided against it for whatever reason. 
What if you could donate 1CAD to games4theworld, and all it would take is a little of your time? If you sign up to Legerweb by using my affiliate link here, and complete only 1 survey, Legerweb will deposit 1CAD in the G4TW account, and you can earn money with it yourself as well! 

Technically they want you to be in the US or Canada, but I had no trouble signing up. They pay out in Airmiles, Aeroplan or simply to your PayPal account. 

You may wonder what we're doing with the income from such donations, or even the income from the ads on the outgoing links, and you will find that some of those questions have been answered in this announcement.

There's a videotutorial about the survey site from Sim Architect too, check it out!

A free alternative to donating to G4TW!  Bn60syW to Games4theworld

A free alternative to donating to G4TW!  20181110

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW Super Administratrix
Head of State & Commander In Chief
G4TW Super Administratrix Head of State & Commander In Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

A free alternative to donating to G4TW!  Empty Re: A free alternative to donating to G4TW!

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Dec 2018, 21:23

just to let u know i tried it and they blocked me from doing so and literally asked me to "return to canada/usa to continue" maybe u might want to update the post... silent

Back to top Go down

A free alternative to donating to G4TW!  Empty Re: A free alternative to donating to G4TW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 27 Dec 2018, 22:27

delan-C wrote:(...) maybe u might want to update the post... silent

I don't think there's much to "update" on the post, besides maybe trying to use a VPN with a Canadian/US IP-address. Windscribe has a free plan for example...

Inspector General & Watch Commander
G4TW Platform GatekeeperInspector General & Watch Commander

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Call of Duty: Ghosts, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Dec 2018, 22:32

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
delan-C wrote:(...) maybe u might want to update the post... silent

I don't think there's much to "update" on the post, besides maybe trying to use a VPN with a Canadian/US IP-address. Windscribe has a free plan for example...
ty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Dec 2018, 22:38

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity on Sat 01 Jun 2019, 19:47

I have never seen the button.  I am looking for The Button. Smile
xerendipity
xerendipity
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.
G4TW Partner / Forum V.I.P.

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: