THE ALL IN ONE SIMS 3 LOADING SCREEN WON'T END!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE ALL IN ONE SIMS 3 LOADING SCREEN WON'T END!!! Empty THE ALL IN ONE SIMS 3 LOADING SCREEN WON'T END!!!

Post by AwkwardArtGamer on Fri 10 Aug 2018, 07:10

I downloaded the all in one Sims 3 with the help of you guys.. Everything downloaded successfully, but whenever i try to load a game, the loading bar loads all the way almost to the very end of the bar, and stops loading! It's like  never ending loading screen, but i can still do the interactive loading screen and the music still plays!! It's really annoying because i seriously spent All day downloading the sims 3 and i can't even play it. Please respond Asap!! Sad

AwkwardArtGamer
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : the sims 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE ALL IN ONE SIMS 3 LOADING SCREEN WON'T END!!! Empty Re: THE ALL IN ONE SIMS 3 LOADING SCREEN WON'T END!!!

Post by Guest on Fri 10 Aug 2018, 10:20

Maybe your computer is not capable of running The Sims 3.
It is more demanding than The Sims 2 or even The Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

THE ALL IN ONE SIMS 3 LOADING SCREEN WON'T END!!! Empty Re: THE ALL IN ONE SIMS 3 LOADING SCREEN WON'T END!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 10 Aug 2018, 15:31

//MOVED

@AwkwardArtGamer wrote:I downloaded the all in one Sims 3 with the help of you guys.. Everything downloaded successfully, but whenever i try to load a game, the loading bar loads all the way almost to the very end of the bar, and stops loading! It's like  never ending loading screen, but i can still do the interactive loading screen and the music still plays!! It's really annoying because i seriously spent All day downloading the sims 3 and i can't even play it. Please respond Asap!! Sad

Try disabling the interactive loading screens (in the Options menu). Also, do you hve any mods installed? If so, please temporarily remove all of them, and try loading the game again. Good luck!

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

THE ALL IN ONE SIMS 3 LOADING SCREEN WON'T END!!! JIghVzn
  THE ALL IN ONE SIMS 3 LOADING SCREEN WON'T END!!! 524tQLc  THE ALL IN ONE SIMS 3 LOADING SCREEN WON'T END!!! HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum