Unable to create new households/infinite loading screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to create new households/infinite loading screen

Post by james1357 on Wed 15 Aug 2018, 05:48

Can't make new households, when I try to and make one it sends me to the house selection screen, after that I click the bottom right button which "creates a new household" but still won't save it.

Additional to this, I tried to build in one of the lots just to see if the game works but I get stuck in the load screen.

As for downloading, I did added all the expansions in the correct order. However one thing I think might be causing the problem is when I added the last update (1.44.88.1020) It gave me a folder called "game" so as per the instructions from the other expansions that tell me to rename "game" to "game_", I combined those two folders together.

james1357
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : League of Legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to create new households/infinite loading screen

Post by anadius on Wed 15 Aug 2018, 09:13

Guide says you must rename "Game" to "Game_" only after "The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuff". Or even better delete it to avoid confusion. And that's what you need to do. Delete "Game_" folder and extract update 1.44.88.1020 again. Or download newer one: https://www.games4theworld.club/t33859-the-sims-4-patch-version-1-45-62-1020-out-now

anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Think-tank driver
G4TW Forum DeveloperThink-tank driver

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum