Blank Panel in game play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blank Panel in game play

Post by QCompliant on Wed 05 Sep 2018, 03:22

My game is up to date. When i go to cas mode and change clothes for the sim, the sim's icon at the bottom of the page will be loading and keeps loading. If i save the sim with a random coutfit i choose when i go to live mode the sim will appear in game but will not show on the panel. This keeps happening and i need to know what to do as i have deleted broken cc.

QCompliant
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blank Panel in game play

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 05 Sep 2018, 05:06

@QCompliant wrote:My game is up to date. When i go to cas mode and change clothes for the sim, the sim's icon at the bottom of the page will be loading and keeps loading. If i save the sim with a random coutfit i choose when i go to live mode the sim will appear in game but will not show on the panel. This keeps happening and i need to know what to do as i have deleted broken cc.

Did you download the latest update from G4TW, or from another source?

Also, please go under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ and delete the following:

localthumbschace.package
  the contents inside folder "cache" (not the actual "cache" folder though!)
  and the contents inside the folder "cachestr" (not the actual "cachestr" folder though!)

Good luck for now!  Carlos is tha man

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 DLC install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum thread!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blank Panel in game play

Post by QCompliant on Wed 05 Sep 2018, 09:08

Base game + updates are all from G4TW. Tried it but its still happening. It happens when i pick an outfit down the list and just persists. When i try to choose another one like the first outfit, it shows that its still loading so i can't save anything in cas and i will have to end the game in task manager.

QCompliant
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum