Installed Seasons before Laundry Day. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed Seasons before Laundry Day. [SOLVED] Empty Installed Seasons before Laundry Day. [SOLVED]

Post by kmsy03 on Wed 12 Sep 2018, 10:59

Hey I accidentally installed and played Seasons without knowing there are SPs before that. What do I do if I want to install Jungle Adventure, Laundry Day, and First Pet? Do I need to uninstall Seasons?

kmsy03
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Installed Seasons before Laundry Day. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installed Seasons before Laundry Day. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Sep 2018, 11:01

No, just install Laundry Day, Jungle Adventure, My First Pet and then Seasons again. And update 1.46 if you want.

Back to top Go down

Installed Seasons before Laundry Day. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installed Seasons before Laundry Day. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Sep 2018, 11:25

anadius1 wrote:No, just install Laundry Day, Jungle Adventure, My First Pet and then Seasons again. And update 1.46 if you want.
@anadius1
Could this problem also be solved by installing Laundry + Full patch from your alternative installers ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Sep 2018, 11:32

Tarac wrote:
anadius1 wrote:No, just install Laundry Day, Jungle Adventure, My First Pet and then Seasons again. And update 1.46 if you want.
Could this problem also be solved by installing Laundry + Full patch from your alternative installers ?
Laundry, Jungle, My First Pet and patch, yes. It's 4.08 GB using my repack vs 18.3GB you'd need to download using G4TW releases.

Back to top Go down

Post by laura123 on Mon 30 Dec 2019, 21:29

Heyy, 
is it possible to install seasons withoout all previous expasions? How to do that? I have few packs (base game, get to work, get together, city living, and toddlers), but I want to install only seasons now

[not]Closing the topic now, because it has become abandoned.

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

laura123
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The sims

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum