Sims 3 Direct Download not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Direct Download not working Empty Sims 3 Direct Download not working

Post by jrdnexe on Fri 21 Sep 2018, 13:24

Hey, the iso file to download doesnt download, on the stack website if i press download it does nothing, is there a new link or can anyone help me out? thank you.
p.s not looking for torrents prefer directs only thank u!

jrdnexe
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : uhh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Direct Download not working Empty Re: Sims 3 Direct Download not working

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 21 Sep 2018, 20:42

@jrdnexe wrote:Hey, the iso file to download doesnt download, on the stack website if i press download it does nothing, is there a new link or can anyone help me out? thank you.

Try using a different browser and/or delete the cache of your current browser. Usually you can achieve that by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE, and then selecting the appropriate options.  

@jrdnexe wrote:p.s not looking for torrents prefer directs only thank u!

Note that if all else fails, please take the situation as is. At the moment we do not have the ability to post a direct download for every item. And since these links get reported quickly, normally, it's something we do not generally specialize in.

There is a guide here on how to set up ZLOrigin, which is also like direct downloads:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

You could use that as an alternative, and download The Sims 3 from there as well.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // How to install TS3 // TS2 Overview thread

How to install TS Medieval // How to install TS4 // Sims 4 Gallery Collection

Red star from Carlos You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Forum navigation, and account issues! Red star from Carlos

BUT NO GAME SUPPORT.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Security Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Security AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum