Moving from Origin to Games4theworld

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving from Origin to Games4theworld

Post by abibad96 on Mon 01 Oct 2018, 03:37

I want to delete my Sims 4 game and all of my expansion and stuff packs from origin and download from Games4theworld, but I want to keep the game data. so far I have backed up my mods, saves, screenshots and tray folders. Is there anything else I need to back up so I can have all the same data running on the Games4theworld sims?

abibad96
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving from Origin to Games4theworld

Post by Tarac on Mon 01 Oct 2018, 10:31

Although a new installation will not affect your played games, you can make a backup by copying the folder Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to your desktop.
Tarac
G4TW Guest Contributor
G4TW Guest Contributor

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games

Male

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving from Origin to Games4theworld

Post by anadius on Mon 01 Oct 2018, 10:57

There's no need to delete your game and download everything again. Just download DLCs you don't have using my repack.

In short: download _setup.exe, helper_tools.rar, no-origin-fix-1.46.18.1020.rar and dlc-*.bin files for DLCs you don't have.
Start _setup.exe and install missing DLCs. Now you have two options:
1. Keep both Origin and cracked version - make a copy of "Game" folder and name it, for example, "Game - cracked". From no-origin-fix-1.46.18.1020.rar extract crack files (there should be 5) to "Game - cracked\Bin" (password is origin-fix. And disable automatic updates in Origin.
Pros: you can still download from Gallery on original version and then use those items on cracked; you can download updates from Origin and then just apply the crack (whole process of copying "Game" folder and extracting crack again).
2. Get rid of Origin version - move your game installation folder to other location, extract crack from no-origin-fix-1.46.18.1020.rar.
Pros: no need to copy or rename anything.

anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Think-tank driver
G4TW Forum DeveloperThink-tank driver

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum