Can someone read my validator results?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can someone read my validator results?

Post by ynktarik on Thu 18 Oct 2018, 21:11

I've a problem in Sims 4 when I try to install mods like Road to Fame or any other mods, when I try to choose a house something like this shows up where lots have flying llama pictures and I have 0 funds. 

I also read somewhere on the forum that I should get the validator results or something so here it is  Oh my...

ynktarik
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone read my validator results?

Post by ynktarik on Thu 18 Oct 2018, 21:13

Sorry, the picture I sent with the thread didn't show up so I am posting it here instead:

ynktarik
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 18 Oct 2018, 22:03

Hello,

If that is all from your validator report, then I don't see anythign wrong with your game installation. These files under Game\Bin are from the ZLOrigin (our repacks are based on stuff extracted from ZLOrigin). 

I'm not sure about the graphicscards.sgr; I have been informed that ZLOrigin does not automatically update the file. We will be trying to remedy this, in our next repack of The Sims 4.

But my first thought is, are you using any mods?

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 DLC install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum thread!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ynktarik on Thu 18 Oct 2018, 22:53

Yes, I am using mods. Without the mods I have no problem.

ynktarik
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 18 Oct 2018, 23:02

@ynktarik wrote:Yes, I am using mods. Without the mods I have no problem.

Then 'all' you need to do now is to try filtering your mods until you find the one causing the problem. Check script mods first.  Carlos is tha man

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 DLC install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum thread!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum