Logging in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Logging in. Empty Logging in.

Post by MrStormy on Fri 19 Oct 2018, 16:03

Can you log into the Sims 3 service after installation? What details will I need when if I do? I have a legitimate base key, but am also equally content to just play without logging in unless there's a benefit for doing so.

The game is all working totally fine. Including the symbolic link, manual patches, custom content, all expansions etc.. I don't want to rock the boat too much just in case things fall apart!

Additionally, is there a way to stop seeing shop content (to be purchased with Sim Points) in the game? The content is there, it's just the advertisements haven't left despite this.

MrStormy
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Logging in. Empty Re: Logging in.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 19 Oct 2018, 21:14

@MrStormy wrote:Can you log into the Sims 3 service after installation? What details will I need when if I do? I have a legitimate base key, but am also equally content to just play without logging in unless there's a benefit for doing so.

The game is all working totally fine. Including the symbolic link, manual patches, custom content, all expansions etc.. I don't want to rock the boat too much just in case things fall apart!

Additionally, is there a way to stop seeing shop content (to be purchased with Sim Points) in the game? The content is there, it's just the advertisements haven't left despite this.

I don't have any legit keys for The Sims 3, so I can't say too much. I believe you need to register an account on the official Sims 3 site though first, in the course of which you will need to enter your legit game key for The Sims 3. Once you have your credentials of username/email & password, you can try using that to log in through the game. Then again, this is little more than speculation from my part, as I don't have any legit keys.

Also, somewhere in the options there is a box that you can untick, to make the ads go away. Let me see if I can find an example screenshot...there you go. Just untick the highlighted box.

Logging in. ShopMode

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // How to install TS3 // TS2 Overview thread

How to install TS Medieval // How to install TS4 // Sims 4 Gallery Collection

Red star from Carlos You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Forum navigation, and account issues! Red star from Carlos

BUT NO GAME SUPPORT.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Security Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Security AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum