The sims 4 keeps telling me to either update through origin or isn't working with Orange Emu.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 keeps telling me to either update through origin or isn't working with Orange Emu.

Post by VampireKitty1996 on Wed 24 Oct 2018, 07:15

i have just re-downloaded all sims 4 games and updates in order and followed instructions perfectly and when i try and start the game a pop up comes up saying origin is running cannot connect to orange emu and another pop up saying i need to update through origin, need help this is the 4 time i have totally deleted everything and re-done it to make sure I've installed everything properly and followed every instruction and still isn't working, about to give up and get the game elsewhere which i really don't want to do Why God.

VampireKitty1996
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : the sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 4 keeps telling me to either update through origin or isn't working with Orange Emu.

Post by anadius on Wed 24 Oct 2018, 09:51

Add "Game\Bin" folder to your anti-virus exception list. Block "Game\Bin\TS4.exe" and "Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe" in your firewall. Make sure that Origin is closed - open task manager and close Origin processes listed there.

anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Think-tank driver
G4TW Forum DeveloperThink-tank driver

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 4 keeps telling me to either update through origin or isn't working with Orange Emu.

Post by Tarac on Wed 24 Oct 2018, 11:19

@anadius wrote:Add "Game\Bin" folder to your anti-virus exception list. Block "Game\Bin\TS4.exe" and "Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe" in your firewall. Make sure that Origin is closed - open task manager and close Origin processes listed there.
When you've done that, re-copy the folder Game from the latest version to your install folder
Tarac
G4TW Guest Contributor
G4TW Guest Contributor

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games

Male

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 24 Oct 2018, 18:44

@VampireKitty1996 wrote:(...) i [am] about to give up and get the game elsewhere which i really don't want to do Why God.

"Getting the game elsewhere" would still lead you to nowhere. What a Face  The DRM-bypass designed to allow you to play the game without having purchased it, is the same whether you download it from SkidrowReloaded/FitGirl/G4TW or whatever. In even simpler words: technically, all these games function in the same way. An exception is ZLOrigin, I guess, because the game files are identical to the legal Origin version. But the DRM-bypass is done through their ZClient/ZLOrigin.

But yes, "normal" pirated Sims 4 versions are technically all the same.

Adding to what the previous commenters suggested, look at this here if you are on Windows 10 as well.
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 DLC install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum thread!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireKitty1996 on Fri 26 Oct 2018, 07:42

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@VampireKitty1996 wrote:(...) i [am] about to give up and get the game elsewhere which i really don't want to do Why God.

"Getting the game elsewhere" would still lead you to nowhere. What a Face  The DRM-bypass designed to allow you to play the game without having purchased it, is the same whether you download it from SkidrowReloaded/FitGirl/G4TW or whatever. In even simpler words: technically, all these games function in the same way. An exception is ZLOrigin, I guess, because the game files are identical to the legal Origin version. But the DRM-bypass is done through their ZClient/ZLOrigin.

But yes, "normal" pirated Sims 4 versions are technically all the same.

Adding to what the previous commenters suggested, look at this here if you are on Windows 10 as well.
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10
I am on windows 7 and i have done everything suggested and i am still getting pop up saying "The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin top play" if you have any suggestions on how to fix would be much appreciated

VampireKitty1996
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anadius on Fri 26 Oct 2018, 08:35

That means you messed up installation order or simply didn't download the update. Run the validator and post the result here.

anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Think-tank driver

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireKitty1996 on Fri 26 Oct 2018, 10:02

[spoiler="report"]
Version: 1.46.18.1020
Folder: The Sims 4

Hash mismatch:

VampireKitty1996
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireKitty1996 on Fri 26 Oct 2018, 10:05

@anadius wrote:That means you messed up installation order or simply didn't download the update. Run the validator and post the result here.
report:

Version: 1.46.18.1020
Folder: The Sims 4

Hash mismatch:

Missing files:

game/bin/core/activation.dll
game/bin/core/activation64.dll
game/bin/core/activationui.exe
game/bin/core/codecs/qcncodecs4.dll
game/bin/core/codecs/qjpcodecs4.dll
game/bin/core/codecs/qkrcodecs4.dll
game/bin/core/codecs/qtwcodecs4.dll
game/bin/core/imageformats/qgif4.dll
game/bin/core/imageformats/qico4.dll
game/bin/core/imageformats/qjpeg4.dll
game/bin/core/libeay32.dll
game/bin/core/phonon4.dll
game/bin/core/qtcore4.dll
game/bin/core/qtgui4.dll
game/bin/core/qtnetwork4.dll
game/bin/core/qtwebkit4.dll
game/bin/core/qtxml4.dll
game/bin/core/qtxmlpatterns4.dll
game/bin/core/ssleay32.dll
game/bin/eawebkit.dll
game/bin/eawebkit_x64.dll
game/bin/graphicscards.sgr
game/bin/python/dlls/_socket.pyd
game/bin/python/dlls/_socket_x64.pyd
game/bin/python/dlls/pyexpat.pyd
game/bin/python/dlls/pyexpat_x64.pyd
game/bin/python/dlls/select.pyd
game/bin/python/dlls/select_x64.pyd
game/bin/python/dlls/unicodedata.pyd
game/bin/python/dlls/unicodedata_x64.pyd
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll
game/bin/res/camera.ini
game/bin/res/photocamera.ini
game/bin/res/resource.cfg
game/bin/res/thumbnailconfig.ini
game/bin/res/videocamera.ini
game/bin/res/videorecording.ini

Unknown files:

VampireKitty1996
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anadius on Fri 26 Oct 2018, 10:07

Download the latest "Game" folder from here.

anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Think-tank driver

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum