Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izsmiller's creations.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Izsmiller's creations. Empty Izsmiller's creations.

Post by Guest on Tue 06 Nov 2018, 11:01

Hi, everyone.

In this topic, I will post most of my house builds. I don't usually use CC in my builds but I won't assure BGC since I love clutter, but I will try in my future builds. Also, I don't usually do starter homes since I really suck at keeping on budget (sksk). So to start, I'm gonna share to you my first ever build -- A Daisy Hovel Renovation.

Yeah, it's not a starter home but it's not that pricey. This build's idea is actually inspired from Wafflekone's house builds. I will forever be in love with her creations! Anyway.. this is the perfect place for a sim who loves to be surrounded by floral, fauna and succulents.

Moreover, my files' names are Lunaxbelle because that's my IGN. Just in case you're wondering Smile

Details:
- Completely CC-FREE! Unfortunately, it is not BGC. Game version must be 1.40.61.1020 & up;
- Lot traits: Bracing breezes & great soil
- Built in Daisy Hovel, Willow Creek;
- Use MOO when placing;
- 30x20 yet I left a medium amount of space (in the backyard) for you to somehow tweak on your own;
- 51,765 simoleons (sorry sksksk);
- 1 bedroom & 1 bath;

Some lot pictures:
Izsmiller's creations. Tumblr_p4ypsufbjg1vzrcs4o4_1280_by_izsmiller_dcrbaa5-fullview   Izsmiller's creations. Tumblr_p4ypsufbjg1vzrcs4o5_1280_by_izsmiller_dcrbalu-fullview   Izsmiller's creations. Tumblr_p4ypsufbjg1vzrcs4o3_1280_by_izsmiller_dcrbafe-fullview

Izsmiller's creations. Tumblr_p4ypsufbjg1vzrcs4o9_1280_by_izsmiller_dcrbal6-fullview   Izsmiller's creations. Tumblr_p4ypsufbjg1vzrcs4o8_1280_by_izsmiller_dcrbafu-fullview   Izsmiller's creations. Tumblr_p4ypsufbjg1vzrcs4o7_1280_by_izsmiller_dcrbagr-fullview

Download/ Link to the tray files:
https://tinyurl.com/yazx8vyn

Kindly send me a message if there are any issues.
Enjoy!  Very Happy

Gatekeeper Edit: moved.  Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 07 Nov 2018, 19:47; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Some of the post's contents are missing)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum