Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Sihaka92 on Wed 21 Nov 2018, 02:20

I just recently finished downloading & installed the Sims 4 from the sims 4 alternative installer v2. I installed some DLCs too, but one of them doesn't show  up in game (Get Fanous), and while i didn't downloaded or installed the vampire GP, it somehow is in my game, not get famous. 

Btw i successfully made my household & choose to where to put yhem (and no del sol valley, but there's forgotton hollow - the GP that I didn't downloaded & didn't installed). I've double checked the files, and it clearly has get famous & no vampires. And now, my game is stuck in infinite loading screen (after trying to move in household).

Do I need to re download the fix/patch/anything..?

Sihaka92
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by anadius on Wed 21 Nov 2018, 02:24

1. What files did you download? Post a screenshot.
2. Where did you install them? Was there a previous installation there?
3. Do you have any mods?

Feel free to send me an e-mail if you encounter any problem with my installers/programs.
anadius
anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Some kind of Einstein
G4TW Forum Developer Some kind of Einstein

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Sihaka92 on Wed 21 Nov 2018, 02:43

1. The _setup, base-files, helper_tools, no-origin-fix, patch-1.47.49.1020, city living dlc, spa day dlc, parenthood dlc, seasons dlc, get famous dlc, laundry day dlc

2. I installed at drive D. No, this is the first installation on this computer

3. No

Screenshot:
Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED] 15427610

Sihaka92
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anadius on Wed 21 Nov 2018, 03:03

Run the validator and post the result here. And open "dlc-toggler.exe", take a screenshot (there should be Print Screen or PrtSc button on your keybard, or just use Snipping Tool) and post here.

Feel free to send me an e-mail if you encounter any problem with my installers/programs.
anadius
anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Some kind of Einstein
G4TW Forum Developer Some kind of Einstein

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sihaka92 on Wed 21 Nov 2018, 05:33

I've opened the DLC-toggler.exe, and realized that I've somehow unticked all the boxes. So I ticked the ones I've downloaded/installed and tried starting TS4, it worked! It now shows only the EPs and GPs/SPs that I've downloaded, and no more infinite loading screen. Yay! I'm already playing the game as i type this. Thank you for your help!

Sihaka92
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sihaka92 on Fri 30 Nov 2018, 22:37

Hello.

First of all, I want to say thank you for creating this download version. I've been playing TS4 with only the contents that I wanted, and it runs fine

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Sihaka92
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum