Installing Order and Disabling Some DLCS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Order and Disabling Some DLCS

Post by Cansin on Wed 21 Nov 2018, 20:12

Hello, a friend of mine asked me to download Sims 4 for his laptop, and I have the latest update of Get Famous. Do I also have to download the base game for him? and which fixes should I download so he is up to date with Get Famous? Also is there a way to disable or not to install some of those DLCs that he doesnt want since the fixes come with a complete collection of DLCs. Smile

Cansin
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installing Order and Disabling Some DLCS

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 22 Nov 2018, 16:37

@Cansin wrote:Hello, a friend of mine asked me to download Sims 4 for his laptop, and I have the latest update of Get Famous. Do I also have to download the base game for him? and which fixes should I download so he is up to date with Get Famous? Also is there a way to disable or not to install some of those DLCs that he doesnt want since the fixes come with a complete collection of DLCs. Smile

Hello, you will have to install the base game (for your friend), and yes, it is necessary before you can apply further DLC. I think this here might be helpful for you:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-alternative-installer-v2-download-only-what-you-need-even-smaller-than-before

Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Training AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum